I work for the WEF, AMA

You might have noticed the influx of pro WEF posts on Any Forums. That's because we're taking initiative to improve the forum's PR.

Ask me anything about sustainability, smart cities, stopping global warming, stakeholder capitalism or other World Economic Forum goals!!

FAQ
>What is WEF
We're a multinational organization of governments and corportations trying to create a better world
>What are your goals
Abolishing private property, abolishing the unsustainable single family home, abolishing the automobile, abolishing unsustainable city layouts are among some of our most well known
>Why are these your goals
Face it, the way humanity (and the west in particular) lives is currently extremely unsustainable. Not everyone should own a car, and we could reduce carbon emissions by 98% if we lived like Africans

Attached: Klaus gun.jpg (543x632, 76.16K)

Kys faggot

how many dicks sucked
in kg pls

> tl; Dr
> I'm larping
Wow user, you're so cool. Post skin

Home address and the addresses of your closest family members?

FPBP also sage

why are you so scared of them and why does your mom love sucking nigger cock so much?

Attached: brics.jpg (1153x653, 163.31K)

>Home address and the addresses of your closest family members?
This seems like a threat. You do realize the Any Forums administration hands identifying information off to law enforcement, right?

Cool another gay bot thread.

Attached: 53568FAC-6B8A-441C-8920-E7193156994A.jpg (2121x1414, 2.34M)

>why are you so scared of them and why does your mom love sucking nigger cock so much?
We are not scared of brics, china is fiercly on our side. Why are you from the netherlands and supporting unsustainable cities?

What do you have to say about pic rel?

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

> buh muh buh muh
I will kill you in real life. This is a threat.

> Abolishing private property
Hey, I’ve heard of that one before!

Attached: CE2E40B7-D2DB-4C40-98C8-AF2EF19D9446.jpg (334x386, 52.47K)

What is it like being one of the evilest humans to ever live?

Niggers, they hungrily tongue my anus

Attached: 1649470300282.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

>I will kill you in real life. This is a threat.
Enjoy a visit to your house friend!

OP is what happens when a nigger discovers how to use a proxy.

>What do you have to say about pic rel?
I think trudaeu is a perfect young global leader that's well alligned with ours, and humanity's goals

>vpn flag

>Ask me anything about sustainability, smart cities, stopping global warming, stakeholder capitalism or other World Economic Forum goals!!
thats the boring stuff swissbro. tell us about the set up war we are in right now or why wef is pushed as the mouthpiece while in reality council of 300 or even bilderberg is more important. why are you given the spotlight? are you the scapegoats to be beheaded?

>sustainability
i have small vegetable garden, can you suggest any flower options which may naturally ward off racoons ?

>>vpn flag
Burger you know there are real people who live outside the US right?

The charges are genocide, mass-murder.

ah yes- thanks for the positive PR, user. we all appreciate it very much. the way people live in the west is unsustainable, you say? i agree, but it's because people in organizations not unlike the one where you claim to work. get lost. save yourselves some time and money, and take your nonsense somewhere else

shitty larp
i hate zoomers so much, it's unreal
i'm fine with a bit of trolling, provided it's intelligent, but your generation acts like about half of you fuckers have fetal alcohol syndrome. if you're gonna troll or larp, at least make it convincing
bigtime herbs

We will replace you.

>thats the boring stuff swissbro. tell us about the set up war we are in right now or why wef is pushed as the mouthpiece
it's not so much a scapegoat, more an arm of the globalist "agenda" that wants to improve the state of humanity. WEF focuses on getting governments and corporations on the same page with sustainaability goals. it has a specific purpose and was entirely by accident picked up by scchizos in 2020 after that disasterous "you will own nothing" campaign. turns out, most people aren't ready to be told the direction we're headed in

Another one for you. What do you have to say about the sacrifice of the blood contract?

Attached: BloodContracts.jpg (1440x900, 478.22K)