Why is everyone sleeping on the incel problem?

Why isn't the government doing everything in it's power to deal with the incel problem? More and more men are feeling lost, dropping out because they cannot fulfill their basic needs such as emotional comfort and sex.

The amount of men that are barely part of this society increases week by week, month by month.

It seems like at this point literally every 3rd dude has nothing going on in his life except working. Especially genetically inferior men such as myself (short, ugly, etc.) are just mercilessly mogged by society and then spat out.

Meanwhile wombyn are just living the high life, no matter how fat, ugly or awful they are, they can easily pick out of hundreds of chads, can have sex literally every day of the week if they want to, and will not tolerate the existence of subfive males.

For the majority of men, it is beyond over, the 2020s will go down in history as the decade of inceldom, it's beyond over already.

Attached: 1548461485025.jpg (750x994, 483.89K)

State mandated gf-ocracy when

Incels are cringe as fuck, pol is full of them, potential mass shooters in making...

Some are very psychopathic.

Attached: Virgins in 20s 4chan 2022.png (1142x979, 288.17K)

Nobody cares about men.

its fucking depressing
i got a friend
hes a potato 175cm high

constantly fucking.

We are talking about the western world here mate, anybody could get laid in Latvia, except we'd have to go, well, Latvia...

>Why isn't the government doing everything in it's power to deal with the incel problem?

They are. They have successfully made mass shooters believe that their enemies are random innocents grocery shopping, or people enjoying parades. Realistically, the only people who should be targeted by these shooters are government officials and politicians. You know, the ones who actually have a say in how countries are run. Why are no mass shooters targeting fucking politicians. Disgusting how even Any Forums is too retarded to notice this massive psyop

Because they aren't lone, incel shooters.

Frankly if girls put out for nerds more often this wouldn't be an issue. It's their fault.

Planet what world do you live on? the church is the state allowed feminism and women to have property.

>Why isn't the government doing everything in it's power to deal with the incel problem?

Attached: SDG_Planet-50-50-Logo-Lockup-Blue-Web-72dpi_EN.png (741x302, 14.02K)

If the incels just fucked the fatties and uggos everything would be fine

They are alpha widowed after chad fucked them dumpster diving

all you have to do is pay for pussy a couple times to see it isn't worth it when grandma pussy is knocking your shit back jus as good as 300lb pussy

Well I suppose the government could analyze all the teens and then pair up the incels with the whores and lock them in a room until they have fucked 100 times.

What? We beat you way more at being more western. The more divorces you have the more western you are, isn't that how this works? You see how couples in hollywood change partners every year? That is peak 'western world'.

Attached: europe latvia divorce rate.jpg (960x1000, 161.21K)

It’s obvious why the guys in charge aren’t doing anything the real question is why don’t lefties realize how bad not welcoming incels into the fold makes them look as professed champions of the downtrodden.

Honestly, he looks normal. Was expecting an ugly ISIS looking mf. Maybe women are the problem.

He has gay face. Mass shooters are gay or atheist

the incel problem is funny, all they have to do is just have sex is it really that hard
>WAHHHHHHH I WANT A GIRL TO LOVE ME
love doesn't exist get over it fuck a hooker

In the past this guy would of gotten an ugly girl look match and he would of been happy, now ugly girls are sleeping with brads or average dudes

Also I just want to say that women abandoning less attractive men could be a boon in the making by economically encouraging a replacement for women. Women kinda suck if you think about it, a real drag on the human race.

Them only getting sex from prostitutes is still an equality issue, like I said you lefties make yourselves look really bad over this

if people aren't gettin laid in HS why do they think real life is different??

women have fucked up expectations if you aren't a millionaire by 30

If you want a girlfriend, you should try being in any way shape or form attractive. Dont blame girls not liking you on fucking anything, just assert yourself. Incels are genuinely fucking gross.

Attached: b74f08693d87cbadf3bca7eed4eea777.jpg (1080x1349, 207.98K)

This. If they’re a low quality male they can only expect to fuck a low quality female, and even then they do need to put effort in. Most people aren’t very attractive.

>Also I just want to say that women abandoning less attractive men could be a boon in the making by economically encouraging a replacement for women
This. I'll personally fund it with my life savings if I have to.

Attached: 1641651969208.webm (612x1080, 2.97M)

No they’re not. He probably wasn’t going for the ugly girls.

i am 34 KHV

Finally an incel with a good plan and he gets caught? More proof that only glowniggers are shooters

looks aren't my problem, I'm chad lite. I have fucking unironic autism and women smell it.

Women aren't obligated to fall in love with ugly weirdos.
Likewise, ugly weirdos are not obligated to spare the lives of women when they snap.
Just let nature take its course.

There are more ugly and fat girls than ever, so more and more borderline Brads have no choice

Both the left and right hate incels and view them as subhuman vermin

If a guy that attractive can't get any, what fucking luck do the rest of us have? He is a certifiable qtπ. But man, do I get it. I fucking get it.
Except I'm gay so I could get as much poon as I want, but I want L O V E, dammit!

The saddest part is a single relationship is all it takes to cure one of the notion that a relationship is mandatory to be happy.

Attached: 1375904097105.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>Tattooed whore holding a BB gun
Verification not required.

Feds killed too many, so now they're just arresting the people they groom.

And that fat or ugly girl will never feel attraction to you anyway. Her ugliness doesn't hijack her lizard brain and change her preferences. All women want Chad

Uh are you fucking kidding me? I was at my best when I had someone in my life to do better for. Fuck me, I want someone else to pour all their love into me. Wtf user

Wrong! My one relationship was with a virgin and it was heaven on earth. You are bitter, sex is good. Relationships with love are good.

Attached: cope.png (920x859, 21.47K)

women are shit nowadays

ive seen women fuck over other relationships jus to play victem while simultaneously murdering people with their lies

incels shooting people reflects how far low women have gotten, only someone raised by a woman would do that

I’m a 24 year old incel with my own house, great job, good looks, fitness, great family, great friends, etc.

I was a homeschooled christian and my standards were way too high in high school so I completely missed out on the whole dating experience. I’ve literally only had one GF in my life that only lasted a few months and I broke it off lol. I broke her heart too.
Point is my lack of experience screwed me up into adulthood. I have no idea how to connect with a female on a romantic level even though I want to. Not awkward or anything, pretty extroverted, just seriously don’t know how to get to that level. Autism, debatable.

Commies cry about the instability that income inequality brings to a civilization. Wait until they see what extreme pussy inequality brings.

They usually just eliminate millions of them at once with their "World Wars". That way no one is around to complain

Why the fuck would you publicize that
He should've just went there and executed all the whores
what a hueg letdown

They just need to make a foot buffet. That would solve it for us footfags

Attached: 18D3558D-851B-451F-A52B-13E583D71974.png (764x1072, 1.12M)

Mormon hypergamy puts degenerate hypergamy to shame. Mormons “don’t have sex before marriage” only applies to the ugly ones, the pretty girls throw themselves at the handful of handsome boys, the only real catch is the boys have to maintain their churchy appearance enough for it to not be obvious he’s banging half the Young Women (it’s what they call their teen girl group). I remember living there and thinking it was true they were all abstinent, then I befriended some ex-Mormon who was objectively a Chad who told me all the shit they don’t broadcast to the world including how even “normal” Mormons still openly practice polygamy it’s just rare. The “church” really is just a tax free business and he can’t think of a doctrine they haven’t gone back on the second their money was affected (they own several businesses, it isn’t just “charitable donations”)

bro what an easy way to get free rent and food for years+ fuck working for this society, feed me!
top kekele

A relationship should be an accessory to your life, not a primary focus. For fucks sake when you revolve your whole existence around emotionally simping for someone to love, it’s extremely easy for people pick up on instantly. You radiate desperation and weakness, people are not attracted to moping around and feeling sorry for yourself for being alone. They’re attracted to someone who confidently pursues all avenues of life and seizing the reigns of what makes you happy.