When is the vaccine dieoff happening? i really want chad from high school to die already for giving me so many wedgies!

when is the vaccine dieoff happening? i really want chad from high school to die already for giving me so many wedgies!

Attached: 001UsvYlgy1h43zma81qhj60zk1ben4p02.jpg (1280x1706, 286.77K)

2 more weeks

noch 2 Wochen

Literally a fortnight away.

Disgusting insect

2 more weeks and they’ll die bro I swear

I care about people, you don't, okay. I didn't want anyone to die or even less to be the servant of a technological dictatorship which is what I don't want to happen. my only resentment is that I've been poorly trained to respect everyone equally, that's all.

>i really want chad from high school to die already for giving me so many wedgies!
Come here you!

Attached: Chadwick.jpg (211x284, 21.03K)

she was so hot but now seems to have gone full STICC

Attached: C75CD7CA-0B76-438C-9956-6FCD2E0F2CBA.jpg (3540x5311, 2.59M)

Feed your pet, it looks sickly.

Sweeties, I thought we banned problematic catwalks. This woman is not obese and makes me feel ugly and that isn't OK.

That's her? Jesus, what a waste.

That's a good question. IF the mystery vaccine homo juice really was supposed to be some depop weapon they fucked it up like they do everything else. I know they tricked people with the whole phony virus bullshit but then again if people are gullible and fucktarded enough to really believe in some resident evil style cartoon magic virus without question maybe it'd be better if they aren't among us any longer. One who really believes corona is dangerous not because they can fight but because they'll believe anything they see on TV.

Too fat

shes also tanning and getting rid of her beautiful pale skin basically sui he is over now but at least we still have the catwalk videos and shit from when those were a thing

Attached: 001UsvYlgy1h43zm7ng5gj62c0340u0y02.jpg (2000x2667, 1.33M)

>Sui he
>he
Tranny?

its pronounced heuh

Attached: gettyimages-1346371402-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 487.5K)

How can you be a victoria's secret model, surrounded by people who make people look pretty for a living, and end up doing this? What the actual fuck?

>3 shots
>4 boosters
>feeling fine
just. get. the. damn. shot.
rural retard chudcel

Why won't she eat?

I’d fuck her and I would literally split her in half

chinese beauty standards are basically the opposite of negrified western standards about fat asses but instead its a competition to be the skinniest twig in the room. i think the cancellation of the victorias secret shows and covid means shes spent less time around western models and lost grip of reality. i cant explain the tanning, maybe she just got bored

Attached: rf5bot.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

It's already happening, been happening, and will continue to happen.

I wanna eat sushi with her tibias