What is causing the US military's recruitment crisis, and how do we solve it?

What is causing the US military's recruitment crisis, and how do we solve it?

Attached: 1657825238619.png (1568x1544, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reduce the size of the military. It simply isn't necessary for the USA to maintain such a large fighting force anymore.

More pay and better working conditions?

Being poor and desperate (prime military demographic) now correlates with being obese.

It didn't used to.

>allow 0.01% of the population to join
>lose 50% of the population

Already at it again, eh?

Not sure about the other branches but air force is starting to downsize their IT section drastically and will be swapping to contractors for most base comm work. All the 3D AFSC were merged into a new job section that is just generalized it but over the years will just fill in bitchwork contractors dont want to do

>Get ghosted by Air Force
>Give up
>6 months later get emails about how my scores would be a perfect fit for the spaceforce
>Try to ask them what the fuck's up
>Continue to get ghosted

Well which is it?

Expand drone R&D. Hundreds of videos on social media of grunts getting vaporized by dollar-store drones doesn't inspire confidence. Would-be-recruits need to believe they're going to be controlling those drones, and that they're not going to be on the receiving end.

Attached: 1248563.jpg (640x480, 77.81K)

Fuck off you retard shill, this is like the 5th time we've had this thread this week. Quit being shit and people might join, but rn you are are being beat out by McDonald's because they offer free college and no injuries that'll later be declared "non service related".

Vaccine mandates and homo sex.

Make healthy food cheaper than unhealthy food. Now you have fit and poor people for recruitment.

Who the fuck would want to sign up to 'defend' the mess that is modern America?

Attached: Modern SOCIETY.gif (625x893, 199.01K)

The stupid tranny shit probably didn't do them any favors.

>What is causing the US military's recruitment crisis
gay shit, tranny shit, jews in government
>how do we solve it?
Get rid of the gay shit, tranny shit, and jews in government.

Why do we keep having this same thread posted

Because we want to fix it nigger. Somebody has to do something.

Low trust society
Low morale society
Extreme political division
Extremized political views

healthy food is cheap, retard

We don't need a standing army.

It's a new vatnik cope thread now that USA succeeded at launching hypersonic missiles.

>Being poor and desperate (prime military demographic) now correlates with being obese.
I wonder how well it'd work if they turned boot camp into fat camp. Make an exception for people who could be plausibly whipped into shape within 6-12 months and throw them into some special program. Could even work it into recruitment ads.
>hey check it out you fat, poor bastards, you'll even get paid to lose weight!

>we
there's that word again

>buy salad from a restaurant
>costs $10

>buy burger from a restaurant
>costs $3

Go fuck yourself lol. I enlisted in 2016 because I knew Trump was gonna win and foolishly thought I’d get a chance to patrol the Border, maybe some anti-cartel stuff, you know stuff that would actually benefit Americans. Worst mistake of my life lmao

>restaurant
There's your first mistake

im so happy
that this thread
gets posted
twice a day
i wonder
how that happens

Having better health/food education
The average person thinks fruit is the end all be all of healthy food despite it being sugar, fiber, and micronutrients. As well as put more emphasis on health is beauty and being obese blocks you from health insurance or make it exorbitantly expensive

drop vaccine mandate
make fitness standards a meritocracy rather than gender split
build a country and society worth defending

user, you just linked to the same thread five times.

>>Why do we keep having this same thread posted
Because the US Army is all out of ideas and they want to hear your opinion

Not one single "um akshually, nothing is wrong, our recruitment is perfectly fine" can answer this since I started posting it
>it's a good laugh to see the typical /r/noncredibledefense and leftypol posters say there's nothing wrong with US military recruitment strategies as numbers dip below goals every year, retention dips to 15%, and we have to increasingly lower education or fitness standards to have a prayer of meeting quotas. Tell me, neoliberal fags, what exactly is the problem? If it's not toxic leadership, a lack of mission for the US military, and a cohesive national strategy, what exactly is keeping young men from enlisting?

Attached: 1656516060143.jpg (1010x1024, 183.27K)

They should ease the restriction on "overweight" people. Tyere's a good amount of people that really want to join but are held back by that arbitary limit. These days the vast majority of fighting is done at huge distances so you dont need the body of a warrior like in the old days where people killed eahc other face to face with spears and shit. Letting more "overweight" people in would greatly benefit the military since there's a good amount of red blooded Americans who want their chance to get in, but are held back by liberal guided health frameworks on weight hat serve no real purpose these days.

>buy lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and croutons at store - $5, can make probably 4-5 salads
>buy ground beef, $4.50/lb

Maybe you'd realize healthy food was quite cheap and you wouldnt be a fat fuck if you didnt eat out all the time

>implying NCD and leftypol are in the same peripheral at all
thats how i know you're a faggot

>>Who the fuck would want to sign up to 'defend' the mess that is modern America?
You can always join, do basic and us army infantry AIT and quit right there at the end, you got paid to train as a US infantryman. And now you can train others too, it's what some gangs have done in the past.

>work in three different jobs each day
>think I have time to cook for myself

Do gangs actually use squad level tactics? I thought they just ride up to a guy and unload on him

no they are 100% in the same realm. Dont pretend otherwise. They think they fit in because we all laugh at russians getting killed and /chug/ isn't present.

Attached: reddit transplants k.png (1497x626, 572.89K)

might be a russian shill honestly, i can't think of any other reason why someone would bother remaking this same gray noise thread over and over

>>Do gangs actually use squad level tactics?
I honestly think it's mostly for the "discipline" and weapons handling.

>be me
>currently active duty 11B
>piss hot twice
>multiple articles, countless verbal counselings
>still not chaptered due to retention being through the floor
It's pretty comfy being a shitbag joe with tenure. No responsibilites and I'm practically a shadow. Free housing, free food, steady pay, and I get out of everything thanks to profiles. If someone tries to rank check me I tell them to fuck off and come back with the typed up counseling paperwork. I want to get kicked out, I have zip to lose. Thanks for funding my NEET lifestyle. I should also mention I'm also on quarters for a surgery I completely forged.

Attached: 1656025730211.png (1134x1592, 1.11M)

I looked into being a cook for the army and it requires a 85 ASVAB score. I only got a 79 on the practice. Lower your requirements please.

Perhaps consider not alienating anyone who actually likes the country. No patriotic American is even considering the military because it's a bunch of tranny affirmation training and getting treated like a security threat if you posted a Gadsden flag on social media in the last 10 years. They've removed all patriotic potential recruits, so they have to compete against McDonald's and Walmart as the "we're a really shitty job but we'll pay for your college" route for poor people.

this is the dumbest fucking excuse ever and a big cope. Ive worked 80+ hr weeks before for a few years. Spend one day every 2-3 weeks doing food prep, portion out and freeze your meals. You'll have weeks of food ready to go with just a microwave. You could also use a slow cooker. They're like $30. You spend 5 min tossing everything in the pot the night before, put it in the fridge. Take it out of the fridge and turn it out before you leave for work. When you get home at the end of the day your food is hot and ready for you.

Alternatively just get better at cooking. Most of my staples only take about 30min.

There is no fucking excuse to be a lazy fuck who eats like shit. Its 100% choice.

The jobs market is stupidly good. No desperate kids to sign away their lives.

Fat people are fat because they are dumb, lazy, or cant control themselves
Taking them in is a risk because fatties wash out fast from lack of willpower.
>held back by liberal guided health frameworks
Remind me who is associated with body positivity and antifat shaming

Da tvoarish, I concur

You are either a pentagon glownigger or a spammer but I will give my serious answer like in the last 4 threads
>pay the $30,000 bonus up front in cash without a bunch of retarded conditions
>drop the tranny shit
>stop testing for dudeweed and let soldiers smoke it off duty (moralfag retards kill yourselves if you even think of replying to this)
>increase pay to compete with the private sector. The military has a limitless budget, there is no excuse
>actually give a shit about broken veterans who bled in your wars

Possibly. I can't imagine the any actual military staff trying to get ideas from Any Forums, so it's got to either be a bot or someone spamming the thread for laughs at the seething replies it gets

>there's nothing wrong with the DoD actively ostracizing their main recruitment demographic

Part of the reason why it doesn't need such a big military anymore is that the only "Near peer" powers (and I use that term with a bucket of sarcasm) are both rapidly aging into irrelevance.

No I meant that "health" guidelines barring overweight people is a problem caused by liberals. If they stopped with that bullshit "health science" nonsense that is trying to make us eat less meat, we could have more people in the military since the guidlines of what is considered "overwight" is a liberal ploy.

Fat people can be equally patriotic and effective as soldiers as more smaller people. Most fighting is done at beyond visual ranges again so the need of having people with warrior bodies is obsolete these days since a fat guy could drop anyone from 300 yards out

US military does not have a limitless budget. We simply don't. Even during the peak of GWOT with a 5% of GDP budget we couldn't finish any of the GCV programs, new artillery, new rifles etc. Now it's - remind me - 3.25%? Our budget hasn't been much lower than this at any other time.

>a salad is healthy
Its lettuce covered in seed oils.
You're a fat faggot but you have a point even if it's not the one you think you're making. We should be making obese men lose the weight in pre-boot camp with the caffeine-nicotine-amphetamine diet and then letting them graduate to boot camp when they make weight. They get paid on completion.

fish rots from head down.

Biden, Hunter, Kamala, Milley, Rachel "Dick" Levine, that token Black guy Sec of Def.

What do Feinstein, Stallwell and Mitch "Mr Turtle" McConnell and of course Joe Biden all have in common? They are all fully owned agents of Red China, our main "geo-political-military" rival.

Who wants to be set up to fail? Sure military offers Free Vaxx but you can get that by walking into Walgreens too.

>If Britain hadn't won WW1 and WW2, you wouldn't be able to go to the beach! you be forced to speak German and eat sauerkraut!

Lmao, I love clueless boomers.

800 billion

do you think that would motivate people to stop killing themselves with lethargy and obesity years before ever joining the military?
how would that change morale when there is nothing about the country worth fighting for?

>increase pay
>care about veterans
You've lost them. They need bugmen soldiers to die for the collective. they won't be treating you like humans because they don't want to recognize you as such. You join the fighting force to be a disposable tool of the elite. Your ideas are good, they're just directly opposed to the modern military MO

Start recruiting people for a war that matters (defence of us or allied territory), not wars that don't (policing goat herders in bumfuck nowhere). If you still need the latter, give those extra incentives.
Stop destroying their knees and backs.
Make fully gender segregated units.

They can do that they've tried before. The problem comes in that making someone meet PT standards in a short amount of time drastically increased the injury rate and VA claims. That's why the military goes by height and weight requirements instead of doing an actual PT test before basic. They know they can get you where you need to be they just don't want to waste money on people who are going to ultimately cost more in the long run.

>raise interest rates by six gorillion basis points
>crash economy with no survivors
>out of cagie wagies need army gibs to survive
done

Why are you people still obsessed with Hunter Biden?

as a % of GDP, buddy.
50 years ago, a 100 billion dollar budget would be gigantic in terms of % of GDP. Today it would be worth nothing.

There is room in that fatass budget to raise pay across the board

Because his job is to launder money for his corrupt shithead father. Pretty straight forward.

why are you people still obsessed with retirees walking around the Capitol?

because he is a vehicle for accepting bribes on behalf of his father.

Holy shit boomer schizo go back to facebook

this is a vatnik shill campaign designed to demoralize americans by convincing them the military cares about "diversity" and "critical race theory" and other boogeymen. same strategy as with the 2016 election

It is lready cheaper if you arent a lazy slob who cant cook and wont learn. You can live your whole life on nothing but potatoes, rice, beans, lentils and eggs and be fully adequately nourished. Those are all cheap as heck.

Stop politics, stop covid vax requirement, and lower the amount of years you need to stay in active or reserve service. Also fix the VA, it acts like any other jewish insurance company from the vets I've talked to

it's easy to convince people of things when they're true.

>every political position I don't like is russia
remind me which country has actual Gazprom paid politicians in its government? Which are refusing to send aid to Ukraine?

Attached: but right wingers are the real problem.png (604x244, 31.46K)

A single US naval battle group has as much firepower as the rest of the world's Navy's combined. So far we have 8-10 battle groups. I forget the actual number.

>modern
This has been the way militaries have worked since the fucking bronze age.

HUNTER BRANDON KILLED MY DOG

Attached: 1516502344567.png (698x720, 676.31K)

Are you a bot?

Attached: 1642064460131.png (1729x589, 185.12K)

Jealous of his huge cock.

the offers aren't competitive

want to know how the US got so many people in the 80s? they offered fat stacks, easy benefits after you're out, a great gi bill offering and tons of schooling for free

Unironically the mandatory COVID vaccine is whats killing recruitment
I got a 90 on my asvab but I won't join since they refuse to waive the COVID vaccine. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

his dick is really big

i'm not about the vax... dont need the military for homo sex. i just like men in camo. is that gay?

you typed all that shit out like a fag and i still haven't read it no matter how many times you repost it lmao

Fuck off vatnigger shill

If military was used to protect USA (like at Mexican border) they have all the recruits they could imagine.

USA is completely rudderless, and US military isn't doing anything anywhere that can be explained without lots of stupid lies or that makes any sense.

US Army is only in Germany to protect ZOG regime from German People. Saudi Arabia and Turkey just joined Russian/China/India/Brazil led political/econ/military pact.

>ZOG
nice russian shill narrative

This post was written by a brown falseflagging Any Forums tranny by the way

Few are able, fewer are willing. It's in the headline
Your first test of the military. Shit does not happen for you if you don't take action to see it through. If these guys didn't respond why didn't you show up in person and get the ball rolling?
You're dead wrong dude. Yeah engagement distances are higher now but that doesn't mean you can be a blob. This isn't me being an asshole to fats either, you're gonna die if you're unfit, seriously. What will you do when you're in 80 pounds of kit and you get indirect fire and need to run all over the place to escape the observer or literally explode? How will you drag yourself 300m under fire? How will run 5 miles back to the main body if your recon mission gets fucked? This shit is actually hard, you need to be in shape.

>vatnigger despite the fact millions of people don't trust it
Maybe the vatnigger shit is actually Russians shills trying to make Ukraine supporters look bad. If that's the plan, they're doing great

these posts are extremely low quality

>Russian/China/India/Brazil led political/econ/military pact.
BRICS is a failing economic alliance only, you braindead retard
t. brazillian

Britain has two strike groups and France has one

>anyone calling out russian disinformation is a false flagger
so this is the new state of you shill faggots?

These posts were all made by OP and his spam

Attached: 1643008971951.png (1080x2400, 893.93K)

For me, this was the most cunning incident of Russian hacking and propaganda.

The only question I have is, how did Russians compromise the Army's YouTube account, and how come it hasn't been fixed a year later?

Attached: utkneqqu-720.jpg (720x406, 71.77K)

>historically bad recruitment numbers
>not following up on suitable potential recruits
Genius strategy, I'm sure it'll work for them

> if i spam the thread with 'vatnik,' 'zog,' 'pol' and other inane buzzwords, i can lower the quality of discussion quickly
very true!

>not the first post by this IP
why are you replying to yourself?
how do those manly russian ads are working out for them?

And Britain only has jump carriers. Which may sound like a small difference but it actually matters quite a bit as far a capability.

>Door locked
>Recruiter never in
>Phone number given by recruiter no-go
>Directory to recruitment office no-go
>"Contact us" information very no-go

Tried for a month living in bumfuck nowhere. Did everything I could think of short of stalking a military official.

>how do those manly russian ads are working out for them?
In English, Ivan?

Ignoring the real China threat for 2 decades, and now a third.

Fighting fraudulent wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya for 2 decades.

Men don't want to give their lives for freaking Israel or even Ukraine, Greece, UAE or Saudi Arabia. Men want to fight actual threats like China.

Reduce the size of the standing army, simple as.

Loss in Afghanistan, no care for the largest recruitment pool (White Southerners), distrust in government, distrust in society, distrust in vaccines, lack of any clear mission and any missions they will get are likely to be interfering in other countries' affairs or putting themselves at risk protecting them, rather than assisting Americans at home. Also everyone knows how shit the VA is and have seen or at least heard of homeless veterans. No one wants to end up a vegetable after getting blown up in the next 20 year unwinnable war.

Navy Vet Checking in, honestly its all the changes that I have seen that makes it so un seethable, dont ask dont tell, no longer permanent change of station orders, no longer Christian, but Muslim, Pagens etc. I mean unless your assigned to a special unit it blows hard when dealing with all the faggotry and listening to these pussies that want a time out during boot camp because they got there feelings hurt. My two cents...

Attached: 1651771786503.jpg (640x800, 119.1K)

How did the fucking Russians get away with doing this?

Attached: us embassy.jpg (945x580, 120.32K)

Because it's the new way Any Forums found out to raid /k/ since jannies don't nuke these threads

Attached: 1652567056070.png (502x491, 111.89K)

>Because his job is to launder money for his corrupt shithead father. Pretty straight forward.

The important aspects, weapons/military wise, its that he is laundering bribes for Joe Biden from USA's foreign military rivals such as Red China. Its also important that Biden Family's BIGGEST bribes come from Ukraine. US military aid is directly linked to Hunter's crack habit. Being involved with crack addicts and other tweakers always turns out badly, and we in DEEP.

Also, IMO Biden is deliberately making the worst possible appointments to draw heat away from Hunter. I've seen this before in senile established parents of adult fuck up children. The parent will use their established power to create chaos just so the town has something to talk about besides Junior's latest run in with the law, because at that "stage in their life" Junior is all they care about.

It's hard man. Try using the websites for the beach you want to join. Don't give in to a quick recruitment into secfo or infantry.

Join a job with top secret and transferable skills. 3D or anything it related. Intel is good too.

It's pretty amazing that in real life nobody fucking likes Biden, yet Any Forums's gun board is one of the most concentrated groups of diehard Biden supporters on the Internet.

What do you like so much about the asshole, fellow gun owners? What really INSPIRES you about his time as Commander-In-Chief?

Attached: bid.png (1200x677, 266.29K)

literally no one is supporting Biden in this thread

lol

Recruiters are just staff sarns who signed up for the duty for a sweet off post vacation. They don't care about big weenie numbers, only their numbers
Fair. Try another station

take it as a sign from your spirit guardian that you probably shouldn't sign your soul away to a corrupt government that doesn't see you as anything other than another number in their ranks.

While true, it misses an important fact of Russian information campaigns. They often don't fabricate the standpoint they wish to amplify. They simply pick a few existing voices and positions and amplify them.
In this case the reality is the US is struggling to keep the armed forces staffed, and most Americans view jobs in the armed forces as a dead-end at best, and a scam at worst. They amplify this opinion, and re-enforce it until, like most successful propaganda, it becomes "common knowledge".

Attached: 819px-Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg (819x1024, 148.06K)

For me, it's the anti-white propaganda and gun control.

see

Fuck off vatnigger

lol fuck off. let it burn

we only really need a navy and air force
army and marines can either away and who cares

Point out where they're supporting Biden
It's a fact Any Forums kept looking at hunter biden dick pics for months, and still does

faggot who'd rather be a slave and have Russians die than be armed and have some slav shithole get taken back

active or VA should have PPO (not HMO) option to see private docs they choose.

Would no doubt SAVE money. My deluxe Union PPO lets me see about any doctor for nearly free, unlimited max yearly out of pocket of $1100 IIRC but they also bargain down these doctors and don't pay them much but doctors are still eager to see me.

Whenever I call a doc their office is like "Uh, is this ObamaCare?" and I can't tell if "yes" then "sorry", but when I tell them my Union PPO they are like "how soon? :)"

>Being so fucking dense you can't see the dripping sarcasm

Why does the US need such a big military anyway when it has so many other problems, like shit healthcare and rampant homelessness?

honest question, has /k/ ever raided Any Forums or another board been here off and on for years and never really heard about it

russia is a anti gun shithole you nigger, i hope you, russians and biden all get killed

No, Any Forums is just butthurt that /k/ isn't their safespace

Attached: 1657506046834.png (1486x1611, 2.27M)

>Russia winning in Ukraine means America looses gun rights
No hohol has ever been able to explain this. Russia will never even take Alaska. Stop supporting Biden's policies, tranny

The obesity epidemic is going to eventually cause a crisis to the US war fighting dominance. Already Navy guys don’t get enough sleep and are way down (-25% I think) on filling pilot slots.

AI will fly those planes son

you cannot be reasoned with.

This. As an oldfag who came to /k/ from r/noncredibledefense approximately four months ago, this board has always been a place where we can discuss the absolute infallibility of the US military, and anyone who disagrees is a russian shill.

Russia is a threat to the free world. To democracy, to freedom of speech, and yes to gun RIGHTS. Is this so hard for you to understand Ivan?

aIl me

Attached: 1655671001512.jpg (1439x670, 254.1K)

Ways to fix it
1. Remove women from combat occupations.
2. Ban all transgender from serving
3. Social media is banned from use in the military with exception for recruiting.
4. All Generals and CSMs are given a felony if they transition to a military industrial job.
5. Removal of the clot shot. Full court martial with mandatory execution to all Commanders and CSMs who stood by and let the service be anally raped by it.

There its saved.

Attached: 1286761113888.png (268x265, 146.01K)

>AI can respond effectively in constantly changing situations and in different contexts
No. The most you will get out of AI is improved autopiloting, stuff that gives the pilot less to be distracted by

>how is a authoritarian shithole gaining influence bad for gun rights
it's a mystery
did you knew people could own guns in Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Russia, etc?

yes i am sergei i get 1 ruble to destroy the biggest group of ukrainian supporters, Any Forums weapon board. now whole world hate ukraine

sir, I've had several US military family of officer rank stationed in Germany and rest of NATO Europe and the big open secret that no one EVER mentions but EVERYONE understands is "US is in Europe to back up post WW2 installed govts against popular uprising including local military, not to fight Soviets".

Its like if you are in Fast Track of public school admin you know to never speak certain obvious truths, or if you are a cop in USA you know your real job is to protect inner-city criminals from The Public, not to protect The Public.

The same reason you keep a .45 under the mattress. Because shit happens when you get lax. The us military has projected so much power for so long that americans forgot why they even have it.

Attached: 90C212C1-4345-4D10-A06F-0594881972B8.png (1920x1290, 1.18M)

>democracy
already gone
>freedom of speech
gone in Europe, effectively gone in America due to corporate faggotry enforcing their "morals"
>gun rights
Refuses to state how Russia winning in Ukraine hurts gun rights in America. I don't give a shit about the slavs, but Russian laws can't be worse than their own

How much reddit gold do you get for posting here?

i don't know what that is, but you sound awfully familiar with it
you should go back

I think the trump election just really shocked these niggers.
They really imagine the world would just sink into faggot retard bullshit and they would lead us their with their gay psyops activist judges and their own tranny dreams(delusions).
The types who carry signs like that (and both theyre hypothetical fag parents) are not the demographic you want to target to keep anything afloat besides absolute entry surface level consumption and tech bubble tier “interaction”.

Ok ESL. Explain how that affects Americans. I don't give a shit about those people, they fucked themselves

The Anglosphere runs this planet with the US being the leader. We need a good strong pair of legs to walk the beat as world cops.

Be honest user, what's your IQ?

Nobody needs to keep a gun under their mattress, you're insane.

Just let the UN or EU take charge then. It doesn't have to be the US.

Average. Russia has no ability to influence America, shills are just mad people don't want to deal with their weird sex bullshit

>those “people”
I hate commies so much it’s unreal.

No if anything based on how many women we have shit posting on TikTok in uniform we need to start reducing the number of people in the military and moving certain jobs away from them into some sort of civil service division. Makes zero sense why we have so much shit tied into them as we do. We let people who will never be in a battlefield wear that uniform and claim the respect they don't deserve.

>Nobody needs to keep a gun under their mattress, you're insane.
You don't own guns
Kill yourself chang, you can still use a rope
Yeah, the Soviet Union also did nothing to harm America
You fucking retarded nigger

Thats a decent idea! Either society needs to change in order to bring up more able bodied patriots who want to serve or they will need to offer masculinity and bodily improvement a place.

/k/, did you know that now Biden is president, the US military is literally perfect and incapable of making mistakes?

isn't like the third time you make this thread today?

Oh, you mean like pushing faggotry? Like the military does today? Everyone saw what happened in Kabul, don't forget that glownigger

Show guns reddit faggot

draft.

They did this (albeit half-assedly) through the Iraq war years. Prior to going to MEPS and getting your BCT assignment, the recruiters would try and whip the fat bodies into shape before they had to go to basic and pass the entry-level APFT.

Amen.

>gets BTFO
>now tries to move the goalpost
lmao
Now show yours

Attached: 20220528_220503.jpg (3455x1480, 1.35M)

>privatize pog work
We will just end up with unionized “private” (still publicly funded) DMV niggers who will undoubtedly somehow find a way to be completely worse in every regard to what we already have.
If anything conscription should be mandatory (unless you are grunt chad yourself). All non enlisted should have to serve at least 5 years of POG work between the ages of 16-40. Uphill and in the rain like they used to back in my day etc etc

Cause: Democratic Party wokeness.

Solution: wait for the Republicans to control the presidency again.

>literally no one is supporting Biden in this thread

I support Biden in Afghan pullout. :) LOL
It was important that it be done so poorly to leave a bad taste in very one's mouth, so to speak. Bitter pill to swallow but for the best.

It SHOULD'VE had the effect of SOMEBODY in Congress, SCOTUS, whoever, springing into action to stop our next blunder in Ukraine but whateves. Yeah, I'm calling it now...we will see a USMC helicopter rescuing the last US State Dept Jews from the embassy in Ukraine as the "end of the war in Ukraine". Ditto with Taiwan eventually.

>doesn't have the IQ to realize low recruitment is caused by a number of problems and advertising to faggots won't help it

I'm in usareur in germany right now. The purpose is to maintain the world order established after ww2. It's not really to stop germans from revolting, if they did, we'd probably leave, but it is to stop belligerents from fucking with nato frens. The main activity here is actually just wargames with them so everyone is up to speed in case of conflict with the east. It's a heavily nato centric objective. Side job is to deal with african shenanigans.
The gun is figurative. You need an army so you don't get rolled on by other nations. Or were you under the impression that all of humanity is content with their slice of the pie and influence?

where's the timestamp?

>reddit spacing
>schizo babble
Yeah it's a Any Forums raid
Where's yours?

That isn't true. Societies used to have strict class systems with a warrior class often sitting near the top. In many societies it was the fastest way to become a land owner.

I'm not the guy you were replying to. You posted a random gun without a timestamp. We have no reason to believe it belongs to you. You probably copied it from someone else.

yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
put me in the r/Any Forums cap
yeah
yeah
yeh
yeah

You can't even quote someone correctly and you want to talk about IQ?
2024 DeSantis will win and the army will go back to normal.
Sure you aren't

yeahh

for sure
lol owned that fag
yeah

When a thread starts going really badly, glowniggers always try to shut it down by spamming.

Winie the pooh is absolutely in favour of this.

I dug deep into "Russian meddling in 2016 POTUS election" claimed they did on 'social media'.

I was expecting for like some top tier KGB mind trick shit. All there is is stuff like "Hillary leads children to Satan". Arguably true but certainly not deceptive or underhanded. More like someone's babushka got on their twitter when they were in the john.

more than you
incel
liar
yeah man totally
no proofs
lol what a queer.
no one cares or asked you
wtf are you replying to

yeah

Attached: yeah.jpg (800x533, 54.92K)

who
the fuck are you talking about this is /k/
imagine having fags be rent free
lol your brain on /pol
nothing wrong with russia
>54410497
we
lol what a faggot
whats wrong with food

This.

Attached: F96D519B-7733-49A1-8CD3-D3D8812D51A8.jpg (482x427, 198.56K)

Eliminate federally-backed student loans for any sort of undergraduate degree. Doesn’t matter what degree, eliminate student loans for undergrads. Expand GI Bill to include all graduate degrees in perpetuity with no max on hours. Boom, recruitment issue solved.

i'm trans btw

yeah, not because you're spamming the board
it's the glowniggers

I know how to quote, I just do it to be annoying

so true zizters, g*ds i wish i was a based, redpilled and tradpilled chinese

reddit

I’m fucking a Taiwan (numbah wan) chick and she’s pretty racist. I like her a lot, actually. She’s fun to be around. She says Indian people smell bad and Mexicans are ugly.

That's unironically part of their modus operandi

lmao remember when fags here were trying to make "NATOWAVE" a thing?

It is a thing, and it makes you niggers seethe hard

Attached: 1650149860244.jpg (659x609, 75.05K)

>I'm in usareur in germany right now. The purpose is to maintain the world order established after ww2. It's not really to stop germans from revolting,

you need to re-calibrate your Gaydar.
real reason for wargames with allies in NATO is to keep tabs on them, especially on individual personal level. which officers and units might be "nationalistic" rather than Globo-Homo?

Then Ukraine better ramp up their own shilling, currently all their visible supporters are faggots and white girls on twitter

How do we make the /r/noncredibledefense raiders leave /k/ forever?

Why are so many roles getting contracted out in the US military nowadays?

>You need an army so you don't get rolled on by other nations.
Costa Rica doesn't have a military. No worry of invasion for them. You're either paranoid or schizophrenic.

yeah

Do they reward you in extra bug rations?

>implying

Attached: 17BC9618-AE1D-480F-96D8-293EAA64ED74.jpg (400x300, 48.43K)

>oh no this thread is making me look bad
>better flood it with spam!

I bet they'd get more recruits if they raised the standards...by a lot.

Have High Schools host an test (offer $2 for each % point regardless of pass/fail) and say only top 10% can join and let everyone see who is in top 10%.

My reward is your impotent rage and the tears of everyone in your discord

Attached: 1657678412445.png (912x509, 402.58K)

yeah

yeah

>drop the tranny shit
Does absolutely anybody outside of Any Forums care about this within the military

Yes. Wake up.

This meme needs to stop. Healthy food is already far cheaper than unhealthy food, it just takes longer to cook. I'm so tired of neets and single mothers using this complete falsification as an excuse to be lazy degenerates. Kill yourself immediately

That pretty specifically only included what would now be officers and members of elite units. The rest of the army was just random peasants.

Look at the dislikes. Also, you're a faggot if you haven't gotten the dislike plugin

I have accepted the fact that I could have been raised in basically any country, and even if I hated the governing body's ideology and rhetoric, if I liked my friends, family, and neighbors at least a little bit I would take the opportunity to get paid to train to fight and defend them
of course I also made this decision when President Donald Trump was Commander in Chief, and figured he was going to get reelected and that America was going to be a little less retarded on the international scene

>he uses the botnet extension
lmao

I didn't know which side to root for in Ukraine VS Russia....until I saw who else was supporting which side, then it became crystal clear and I'm even fully confident that if someone in USA says they support Ukraine they are Jew worshiping fags and likely pedofiles, etc.

We had the Sex Offender Reg online, then they started voluntary flying rainbow flags, now also Ukraine colors.

>It's pretty amazing that in real life nobody fucking likes Biden, yet Any Forums's gun board is one of the most concentrated groups of diehard Biden supporters on the Internet.
shills have flooded the absolute fuck out of this board

they'll go away when this Jewkraine shit dies down

Why the covid vaccine became such an enormously hot topic in the US?

No big deal. When we need we'll take them WWII style.

Trump pushed disinfo that the vax was unsafe, and now all his cultists are parroting the line like good zombies.

because democrats won so republicans went on to be contrarians
if republicans had won the democrats would be the anti-vaxx

Attached: C18B7F01-281B-4E52-97AE-7346D566CD27.jpg (1024x680, 74.24K)

Why did*

two more weeks until durnild drumpf is impeached for the january 6th insurrection, my fellow redditors

The strongest correlation between zisters is their non white status in the US.
Asians, South Americans, blacks.
Nothing else though.

Honestly, that’s why I dropped out.
>family had military tradition
>I was fourth in my high school graduating class, high test scores, scholarships, football player, all that shit
>gotta follow the family tradition
>enlist
>surrounded by idiots and crackheads
>get yelled at for performing well
>get yelled at for anything
>realize I don’t have to be there, get “hurt”, eventually discharged since I just kept scheduling surgeries one after the other because I just started rattling off nagging injuries
>go to college, eventually get a masters
Fuck all that. There’s zero reason for anyone to enlist these days unless it’s to get out of going to prison or someshit which does still happen in rural areas.

We're past impeachment. Trump is getting arrested.

Trump pushed the vaccine, he just didn’t think the lock down was needed.

Draft the Invaders and give them all Mosins to fight with

Attached: 1636606210404.jpg (750x557, 69.01K)

Wrong. Fauci get the vaccine out the door, Trump undermined him.

For what? Inciting a riot? Just like everyone did during the BLM thing? It would be suicide.

so true zizter

Attached: 1650989673670.jpg (464x500, 36.15K)

>inciting a riot
Congress already heard testimony Trump tried to soft coup Biden and install himself as the next president. It's fucking over.

LOL. Thank you facebook wine aunt poster. It’s been revealed.

Trump is in favor of the gene therapy and gets boo’d every time he brings it up. Go get boosted you brain dead jackass

500 bases and none as based as dirt bag Joe over here.

Find out more on CNN+!

Attached: 1657173796582.webm (500x500, 232.39K)

The “soft coup” was on election night. Kill yourself

>congress heard testimony in a closed heading that they refused to broadcast despite the one being interviewed asking for it to be open to the public
Yeah, nah.

1. Clean out the US Federal Government
2. No more woke shit
3. Allow anyone who is alive and breathing to join and not block people for having had a surgery that does not hinder performance but could not show paperwork
4. Increase pay for enlisted men
5. Set up Health Saving Accounts for troops
6. No more burn pits
7. Give out housing benefits that will get a soldier with a wife and two kids a house with a vast garden
8. Quit accusing people with PTSD of being ticking timebombs and let people get therapy in peace and privacy
9. Declare over-the-counter status for mild antidepressants to address anxiety attacks among veterans

Right-wingers don't want to join an army that says diversity is good and rape jokes are bad.

Left-wingers don't want to fight for a country where women don't have human rights.

Every nation has an absolute right to self defense whether you like their supporters or not.

Make a country worth defending

draft jews and gays

Well, at least now I get to shut all the /k/ faggots up when they call me a Russian

N

fuck jannies

Based /k/ mods fuck you Any Forums trannies

Attached: 3bgylanpm5j41.jpg (1196x1240, 98.5K)

based, white supremacist gunowner chuds have no place in the US military

Have you ever meet a vet?
It doesn't matter if they're young or old they all have that 1000 yard stare and ptsd. Why would I want that just to live on welfare?
Also imagine fighting for Israel's interest lol

based ancient niggerball player

it's like we're back to the low moral, post-Vietnam loss, late 70s era shit military like in Stipes

Attached: STRIPES.jpg (824x464, 69.59K)