OK, who the fuck is even white anymore?

This is an important meta discussion that needs to be resolved here.

Every fucking thread talks about how we need a white ethnostate and no interracial dating, but then nobody can seem to decide who the fuck is even white.

-Irish
>white niggers
-British
>inbred sheepherders that can't figure out food
-Germans
>Weimar cucked faggots
-French
>baguette surrender enthusiasts that can't build anything that actually works
-Italians
>dark skinned Vespa jockeys that talk with their hands too much
-East Europeans/Russians
>economic prosperity of fucking Africa
-Japanese/Chinese/SouthKoreans
>their eyes are slanty and they speak in chingchong, they can't be white!
-Scandinavians
>turbo cucks with mongol blood
-Jews
>hooknose subversion enthusiasts

Like, who is even white? I want you faggots to decide exactly who is white anymore so we have a clear definition because every fucking thread it sounds like nobody deserves to be called white anymore.

Attached: genetics-chimpanzee-white-baby-blue-eyes-blond.jpg (1900x1381, 372.3K)

>OK, who the fuck is even white anymore
definitely not you

Native Europeans with some Turks, Caucasians and Iranians being semi-white. Only place where i hear about Native European ethnic groups being non-white is on Any Forums.

I'm white fuck you faggot

Post DNA results, I'll tell you if you're white or not

We're ok with whatever

No. No clear definition. It will always be /for a particular purpose/, admission into some group or other.

Think that’s vague, cheating? How tall is ‘tall’, how short is ‘short’? These concepts are not in your normal language space, they need /for a given purpose/ - too short for this ride, too short for Sigourney Weaver, like that.

LISTEN CAREFULLY
I SAY IT MONTHLY:

WHITE is an ENGLISH word for OUR-SELVES

And when some octaroon uses it? Is he a ‘yourself’ or not?

white is an inaccurate term, european is more effective, and naming natives by their name (spaniards, french, german, dutch, etc...)

So is this the master race, then?

Attached: masterrace.jpg (1908x1146, 288.5K)

We have the term "half caste" for mixed

> actual European ethnicity
… except for us poor mutts -
> 12.5% Irish, 25% German, 50% English, 6.25% French, 3.125% Italian, and 3.125% Cherokee :)

Sorry, that's not fair, he's old in this picture and old people never look good. Let's get a pic of a young Jeremy Clarkson when he looked like someone's 70 year old grandmother.

#master race

Attached: youngclarksongrandmother.jpg (439x657, 46.76K)

>moral failings of a tiny minority of prominent national representatives annuls the whiteness of their ethnic group at large

Attached: 1657396297890.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

Sorry, too swarthy. Benjamin Franklin said so.

I didn't mention a master race personally, but I believe each group should have a confidence of their own supremacy vs others, consider if I thought another group "supreme" or above me, I would emulate them. As it is the Japanese are in our suits and many foreigners want what England offers.
You can be confident of your own supremacy too.

>Like, who is even white?

Anglo Americans of the wild west. Everyone else you mentioned is fully domesticated...

Attached: clint-eastwood-robert-wheater.jpg (600x900, 92.66K)

Europeans.
And only Europeans.

Attached: 1628885300153.jpg (481x515, 45.3K)

Are you sure? Then who the fuck are they talking about when they say "no more white babies"?

Attached: 1629918166963.jpg (1125x1460, 719.05K)

White: blue eyes, light hair, rosy skin

Mutt: modern italians, modern spaniards, modern greeks, etc.

Nigger, chinks, etc: black hair brown skin

Attached: main-qimg-8b7bcbd2f0c82946d30dae74689137b3-lq.jpg (602x380, 40.93K)

Pink nipples.

Attached: 1611577110281.jpg (4000x4000, 1020.46K)

White=European
Serbs, Bulgarians, and Greeks are not white due to excessive Turkish blood.
Other than that, everything west of the Urals and Bosporus is white.

Simple as.

Pure Europeans are white, everyone else is not. Mediterraneans are not. Slavs are not. Mutts are not.

>The most mongrelised whites are the whitest!
Seethe and cope

>Every fucking thread talks about how we need a white ethnostate
England for the english. If you aren’t English then don’t come. It’s about shared genetics and cultural memory. Allowances for the Scottish and welsh because same island ennit. No Irish or french allowed.

"Not white" is the "Goyim" for protestants.

European is either Indo-European (EHG + ANE) or Mediterranean (WHG + EEF). All of these base populations are Caucasoid with WHG and EHG splitting off at the beginning of the Neolithic. Northern Europeans are more Indo-European (70%) and southern ones are less (30%). Admixture with any other group makes you less European. Hispanics are mostly Europeans (except maybe Mexicans), Indians are partially European, Georgians and Armenians are partially European, and Afghans are only a little European. Amerindians and some Asians (Ainu) have ANE dna but are not European. Iranians have similarities to EEF but are not European. Also, Slavs are highly Indo-European with only Russians having a sliver of Mongolian dna.

There is no such thing as "white". Either you are european or something else. Americans and etc can decend from europeans.

>Like, who is even white? I want you faggots to decide exactly who is white anymore so we have a clear definition because every fucking thread it sounds like nobody deserves to be called white anymore.

Attached: mutt.jpg (248x203, 10.78K)