For the jannies and mods

Just so you know, the second you fall asleep I'm going to make another thread about how the Jews are trying to push the white people are Edomites. Go ahead and ban me. I change IP's more often than you dilate. I know you're going to 404 this thread but that's ok because this thread is for you. The last thread made it to 200+ bumps before you shoahed it to bantz and a lot of people got their eyes opened before you caught on. I'm not going to stop :) we will force you to declare "Edomite" as hate speech before we are done.

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-101459-041.png (1080x1257, 279.15K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-101530-242.png (1080x808, 104.19K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-101404-330.png (1080x1350, 255K)

Bump
Fuck JANNIES
Fuck mods
Fuck niggers and FUCK EDOMITES!

What’s an Edomite? In more detail?

Based Americhadanon
Keep spreading the thruth

Attached: 1645969081719.png (1200x627, 949.88K)

The descendants of Esau, Jacob's brother. The normal lineage is:
Abraham -> Isaac -> Jacob -> Israelites

The Esau lineage is:
Abraham -> Jacob -> Esau -> Edomites

But white people are Japhethic (Japheth) and not Semitic (Seth). Niggers are Hametic, though (Ham.)

Attached: 1652492898238.png (600x632, 253.49K)

Both Edomites and Israelites are Semitic, but white people just kind of did their own thing in the background until Greece and Rome became the world powers and this the New Testament became a thing.

Edomites are descendants of Esau and Canaanites. I.E. Modern day Jews. The people most hated by God. The people God declared should be wiped from the face of the earth down to even the livestock. No spoils of war were even permitted to be kept.

Attached: 1657829609145.jpg (1024x1024, 117.5K)

Ppl that say
>white supremist
>racist
>homophobic
All the voodoo witchcraft sorcery Babylon black magik words.

Lol, they really trying this shit?

“Know the by their fruits”

This will fail.

“Stole banking from the Jews”…..good one.

Talmudists are the Edomites. Herod was an Edomite.

i thought....where does amalek fit in here?

Almost all American preachers will either avoid the subject of Esau and Jacob and what Bible means when referencing the “synagogue of satan” and who is being referenced by “know the by their fruits”.

All the mainstream Christian churches are compromised on this subject.

It's really sad because it confuses the entire point of the Bible.

>amalek
These are the names of Esau's sons; Eliphaz the son of Adah the wife of Esau, Reuel the son of Bashemath the wife of Esau.
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.
Adah was a Hittite, aka a Canaanite.

shortly:
Esau + Adah (a hittite) = Eliphaz
Eliphaz + Timna = Amalek

it's ok. Fake Jews are kenites. literally satan's seed. synagogue of Satan. even Jesus taught this.

Op gets his threads deleted because he's a well known spammer that repeats threads 100x over and samefags them severely. Bunch of different ID's talking to himself and bumping his thread over and over. Then he ban evades and repeats the same shit some times up to 50+ times over in one day. "Wahhh the jannies are persecuting me" when his threads gets deleted. FYI he is responsible for the following threads-

Daphne Weatbrook GAN images
Kikes are edomites
Saturn
Tiffany Dover is dead
Kyle Odom

These are the ones I know about. He most likely does a bunch of others. Op is either insane and very dedicated to his spam or he's some antifa faggot or something using a script.

You tried this derail in the thread that hit 200+ replies and got btfo. Literally no one knows what spam you are talking about or who Daphne Westbrook is. Sad little Edomite going for well poisoning because none of the other scripts are working.

Attached: 1657830187341.jpg (919x266, 36.98K)

>well poisoning
they're pretty good at that, whether literal or metaphorical.

Nigger, I was in that last thread. His i.d. didn't change all the way through. If he same fagged any posts he's damn good. His writing style was pretty distinctive and I only saw it in his original I.d.

Found an Edomite.