Sending Racist/Political Texts to Girlfriend - After You Break Up, Do They Forward to Your Boss?

I had a fling with a woman who knows where I work that lasted about seven months. I sent her a lot of political and racist texts to her during that time. I don't really censor myself. She is right-wing but not hardcore like I am. Eventually we broke up because I said some wild shit about how her lib boomer parents should be executed. I'm now afraid she's going to send all my texts to my boss. Am I fucked? I never emailed or anything like that. I never used any racial slurs. Just said stuff about mass immigration, dirty/low IQ immigrants, how my neighborhood is fucked up and overrun, etc. And I sent some Any Forums memes featuring turbochad and Yes guy.

It occurred to me that she can't actually prove that I sent those texts. They could be faked. She has nothing else on me. My boss is a lib.

This is related to politics because it seems you can't even speak freely anymore without being worried about being #canceled.

Attached: 34563456345645345653.png (515x797, 670.25K)

Lamebait is lamebait

You should probably just quit your job and/or remove yourself from the gene pool now to save yourself any future embarrassment

I was a dick to an ex for a few months. Didn't want to pull her in, but drive her away. I think we earned the right to be strangers. Her having 3 mothers and moving across many states didn't help. She was more lost than even I was.

Did she try to retaliate in any way

Not bait

CANCELLED HAS ALWAYS HAD TWO LLs
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Kill that bitch, kill your boss, kill yourself.

I was the one retaliating. She lost her college group home she bought, and we weren't ready to move in together, and she had to move in with relatives in another state. Apparently I wasn't aggressive enough and she liked her dog more than men, if you get what I'm saying.

no you stupid gummy nigger

Merkins use one man

Lmao. Then you dodged a bullet.

Yeah. She named her dog Shaft. I thought it was after the black superhero, but apparentlty not. She was a black chick.

I feel like this is trolling. If not, what were you thinking oil drilling?

No, I'm being honest. She had 3 'mothers' and had some sort of fucked up relationship with parents and bfs in the past. But she was smart enough and funny. But controlling fucked up also.

I would honestly never fuck a nigger, my dude.

First off,
Never put anything compromising in writing or text ever you little zoomie retard.
Next, if she tells your boss anything just deny it and say she’s a crazy bitch spoofing numbers. Your boss won’t want to get involved and if he id forced to then saying that will give him a plausible way out.

Well, we never did. I couldn't get an erection.

You're an odd character, sir. I believe they have pills for that now, btw.

Sadly enough, I'm old. I just had a good rapport with this chick and thought I loved her. But I said some wild Any Forums-tier shit, and she dumped me.

Some stupid crappy movie we watched in her bed of some hot white guy. It was a terrible movie. She tried to rape me basically. But I was drunk.

I say pol tier shit to my wife and parents, but that’s different. I hope you learned a lesson.

Get pills, brother. I'm glad you didn't jizz in a nigger, though. For your sake.

Yes, I got carried away. I spend too much time here and get accustomed to the harsh bantz.

Well, if I have some problem, it's because I've seen it with my brother's first wife, and others. All my aunts and uncles broke up after their kids turned 18. Sad shit, and my brother's first wife had 3 kids by 3 different men.

Most girls would never even allow the slightest racist comment

I'm a chad

Thank jews for making all of that legally possible with no-fault divorce and government child support for single mothers.

I had to spend 6 months to convince my brother she was sleeping around on him and to divorice her. She would pretend to go to sleep when he worked 3rd shift, then wake me up with her foot on my ballsack, and come out of the bathroom with her shirt up and no bra. She was a crazy bitch, died from a heroin overdose after she was sober for a year.

This happened to me. Not just bosses. Friends, family, clients. Never reveal your power level to women.

What happened as a result?

Lmao if you only knew. I used to fuck a black girl and call her a dirty nigger while doing it, she loved it. Most White girls secretly hate niggers, but some get upset when mentioning jews, but it seems it’s becoming less taboo nowadays, but back in the 00’s and 2010’s (I’m a millennial) you couldn’t mention jews to White women or they would get severely upset.
Latinas were gold in the 00’s though because they hadn’t westernized to the current state and were hyper loyal and aggressive.

jfc

I mean, it’s generally ok to talk pol tier like this, but not to a woman who you aren’t bound to and has access to your boss like that.

H-hot tell me m-m-more