Why does she hate goyim so much?

What did they ever do to her?

Attached: 005-G0-F.jpg (1450x1304, 305.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

Their morality is completely different than almost all people on earth. They get brownie points for being catastrophically ethnocidal cunts all day.

>They get brownie points for being catastrophically ethnocidal cunts all day.

But white christians wouldn't try to genocide jews if they had unlimited power and could get away with it? Sorta seems like hypocrisy to accuse her of doing what you want to do yourself.

Bait question but since I hate jews I'll answer. From thousands of years of being absolute cunts and making enemies with literally everyone, it's baked into their dna to be subversive nation destroyers. It's how they live. They're literally human parasites.

Attached: 1612561838169.jpg (1200x694, 174.53K)

>But white christians wouldn't try to genocide jews if they had unlimited power and could get away with it?
Well no, we would just put them away from humans so we don't have to deal with them. Since we don't have unlimited power, the next-best solution is the final one.

The demons in her head tell her to

Chad turned her down for Stacy, simple as

You can't genocide Jews since it's a religion and not a race :^)

But white christians can do no wrong and are just somehow inherently moral because they belong to the "correct" tribe?

>But white christians wouldn't try to genocide jews if they had unlimited power

Absolutely not. Are you kidding? White Christians love Jews.

If you meant to say White Supremacists, then still no. Remember that even Adolf Hitler himself signed the Haavara Agreement that let Jews leave Nazi Germany, with their wealth!, to Palestine.

Did you look in the mirror lately?

Vile jewish claws typed these posts.
White people are the only people on earth that have developed universalist morality, extending rights to outside our race(s). And you jews exploit that to the fullest. But you can only do it for so long until there's a 110.

Evil teaches evil.

No. Judaism is a religion that is entirely an antichrist reactionary seethefest. I dare you to find in Judaism one affirmative statement that every last character letter isn't endlessly debated about that isn't:
>Jesus doesn't real lol
You won't. In all of the sects and subcommunities of Judaism you won't find one additional unifying factor.

Some Chad didn't give her the pipe as a young goblin and she has had a blood feud against the goyim ever since

You tried to wipe us out, remember? But we won (because Yahweh supports us and we made a pact with him). He is only testing our faith and resolve.

Attached: 16766159116_bdc90b9fb7_o-e1460046732860-640x400.jpg (640x400, 60.04K)

No he's torturing you.

There is no such thing as a "universalist" morality" it's always about protecting the power of the ruling classes. Don't pretend there ever was any sort of noble intention behind it.

Shut the fuck up commie. You don't even qualify as sentient being in this context.

great quess, glad you axed! :)

ever been turned down for some club membership or refused or tossed out of some job or thingy where you were really trying to be a member of but they said "nope, not good enough"?

Hurts didn't it, and not always but often you then become hostile to a group you really really wanted to be a member of.

Thats Jews with White culture, especially WASP culture.

Ah, so your genocidal urges justify themselves? That is extremely jewish logic. "I am a violent amoral coward, and I am projecting that set of values on you so it justifies my own evil character. This makes me the good guy somehow"

There wasn't WASP culture in 1666 when Shabbatai Tzvi declared himself the Messiah and said everyone should have buttsex and blood libel until God's hand is forced.

I hope some anons get curious and actually search for what you've referenced. It's the truth of course, but very hidden.

>But white christians wouldn't try to genocide jews if they had unlimited power and could get away with it?
Europeans had infinite opportunities to exterminate jews with zero survivors and didn’t.
>Sorta seems like hypocrisy to accuse her of doing what you want to do yourself.
>if you attack your enemy they win
No. I only wish to give Jews a fair turn of the destruction that they have given to my people for the past 100 years. Open borders for Israel and nonstop racial mixing for all ethnic jews to humble them and save them from their own blind nepotism and the ethnic supremacist systems of oppression they build wherever they go.

Attached: 8B0A814F-5B0D-4FA9-AA75-516F8375BD86.gif (444x250, 933.66K)

Jews FUCKING SUCK.

Attached: 1657821950668.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

>2000yrs ago
>a jew whipped her grandpa for swapping money for money in a big synagogue someplace
>holds grudge

Jesus fucking Christ, it all makes sense now

I'm a younger good looking guy with a good head on my shoulders. I think I could probably manipulate this old goblin kike into giving me head.

Your people sought refuge in America, it was given to you, you've repaid Americans for their grace by shitting on American whites and Christians.

Hot GILF. Would love to face fuck her silly.