HAPPENING: CELCIUS FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

msn.com/en-us/news/us/hope-for-depositors-dwindles-as-crypto-lender-celsius-files-for-bankruptcy/ar-AAZylKW
REDDITORS KILLING THEMSELVES!!!

Attached: 1640550847534.png (869x986, 180.19K)

I had a resident hang themselves 2 weeks back. Financial struggles. I'm pretty sure he was deep in crypto and offed himself to avoid telling his wife the bad news.

>REDDITORS KILLING THEMSELVES!!!
they alyways do
i swear even robot is not suicidal like ledditors

kek.... dead suicidal Redditors

Attached: 20220713_065322_2.gif (368x756, 1.2M)

I'm not using fahrenheit you fucking niggers!

lol

Attached: 1635054607106.jpg (1200x618, 110.79K)

is that way, my fren

>oh reddit I'm suicidal gonna kms now bb
>btw here's my btc address

Attached: 1609802613925.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

I bought lots of bitcoin during the last 5 years or so. If these niggers are dumb enough to put nearly 100% of their holdings into some random, unregulated lending platform they deserve to hang. Retards. Crypto does not care though. You will lose your money if you're dumb enough and in that case, suicide is likely the best bet. Sucks if you have kids and your dad offs himself though. Makes me sad. Mom will end up with a BBC and kids will get raped etc

>living well beyond your means
He deserved to lose.

>UH OH REDDITSISTERS, IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
>give me money

Pajeets are scamming redditors

300 million in bitcoin reloaned over and over again to generate 2 200 million in loans. The wonders of jewish fractional reserve lending.

What the fuck is Celcius?

>Hello. Am Redditor
>how'd u know???

Attached: constipatinng.jpg (634x906, 176.78K)

If I go to plebbit and say I'm going to kill myself because muh economy, will the soibois and neckbeard faggots over there give me free money too?

>I'm afraid about the impact this is going to have on my family, so I'll just hang myself in the garage instead
own goal retard

You just know she sucked that jew’s dick

how's confidence in crypto looking these days?

Attached: 9D880354-07D7-4ED4-A401-2FACE0813921.jpg (1140x1957, 219.9K)

>I lost all my good goy points now I must kill myself

Attached: 1642110765676.png (152x254, 40.48K)

>CELCIUS
>"investors" just keep buying more of a particular altcoin every time they get paid
>they never take profit
>they just keep buying more
>lose everything
nobody has ever gone bankrupt by taking profits when you can. These faggots deserve every hardship they've created for themselves.

>marketing assistant at Celsius
Fucking Kek. Those GDP niggas get the last laugh afterall.

Imagine having to work in her department and every time you are on a conference call all you can think about is her terrible disgusting boob job scars and the the "gurk gurk gurk" as she's slobbering on some sudes wang

That's like, uh, how they measure temperature somewhere out there?

The worst thing about orphans is all the sick fucks that try to rape them. Better to have a failure for a father