Russia is bombing children

This is unacceptable. And you Any Forums support it.
We the free and democratic West need to respond hard to the Russian bully.
This war of aggression is unacceptable.
We need more sanctions and to have boots on the ground.
No fly zone now!

Attached: ytb.png (1080x1903, 582.23K)

fuck Putin
WWIII now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 21-28-02 _pol_ - Why did Putin really start the war in Ukraine Ple - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (873x828, 568.71K)

Good.
Kill more.
Make us sanction them so hard that we can't afford heating Maggi soup.
Bankrupt us to the point where no nigger will ever get another handout in 500 years.

Take that, Putin!

Anyone else getting sleepy?

Another white supremacist.
You will regret this Verharmlosung and Relativierung of the war in the Ukraine

>all civilians
Yes, after all, Ukraine's military doesn't die. /s

Inshallah

Come get me nigger, the holocaust should have happened.

Putin is fighting the degenerate west.

I am sure you believe the pandemic does not exist too, right? The Russian propaganda has got to you a lobg time ago
I can't wait until you see the BA.2.75 variant and regret not taking your vaccines

Ich hab die 25 Buhster für dich übrig gelassen, komm und gönn dir deinen Rolls Royce der Nervenlähmungen noch heute.

>How dare you not die !! i will kill your childs and women instead then!
well thats the definition of a terrorist organization.

Poor soul.
Don't you follow Dr Lautetbach on Twitter? Nervenlähmungen sind eine Verschwörungstheorie der Querdenker/Neonazis

Attached: 1605119752130.jpg (236x305, 20.43K)

How stupid you are.

Attached: 1626457551688.png (630x902, 606.79K)

Fuck off kraut. Ukraine isn’t a real country anyway

Ukraine is a real country you racist bigot, unlike Russia

You know, you made me remember how Ukranains really begged NATO for a no-fly zone back when it all started, but they barely do it now. Why is that the case?

The last of things to beg NATO for has grown every week. There's simply not enough time to beg for it all.

Good accelerate more

Attached: 1657822174416m.jpg (1024x496, 72.33K)

>but they barely do it now. Why is that the case?
Because you Cuckniks are so afraid of US AA weapons your air force doesn't even dares to fly past Donbabwe lmaoooo

Sorry NATOnig, idgaf about your THINK OF DA CHILDREN guiltripping propaganda.
Shouldn't have pulled every single psyop and manipulation technique possible in the past 2 decades, your shit stinks no matter what now.

God I can't wait if you trannies try and do a draft, you're in for a world of surprises.

Attached: 1482500662027.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

Russian aircraft blown up, so much that there werent any available for putin favourite parede not all of it of course but significant enough to disturb putin desires.

You called him two liberal buzz words that equate to you *actually* communicating is that he will not be socially excepted by you if he doesn't start thinking like you and won't be part of the liberal cult. Your buzz words are old and played out and we are immune to them now. Don't you have some kids to take to a drag show faggot?

Yeah, but shouldn-t you take a site in this god forsaken life? To achieve something instead of passively accepting the gradual shittening of society??

But the Ukrainians were doing that for 8 years.....so what's your point?

Ukrainian forces still using civilians as human shields eh? I guess the Ukie kikes expect us to blame Russia for this?

Attached: 17DF18C8-AF0A-48A9-A5B1-174274020245.jpg (1024x692, 121.44K)

5. The enemy is purposefully committing atrocities; if we are making mistakes this happens without intention

Morelli maintains that the stories about the atrocities of the enemy are an essential element of propaganda. Cruelties are part of all wars. But insisting on the view that only the enemy has committed atrocities and that the "humanitarian" army was loved by the population makes stories of atrocities part of the propaganda. Moreover, Morelli goes on, war propaganda is not content with the actual incidents, it needs to invent inhuman atrocities in order to make the enemy look like Hitler's alter ego.

She sees hardly any differences in the way atrocities are described in different wars. For the period of the First World War, Ponsonby portrays the rendering of gang rape, murder, mistreatment and mutilation of children by German soldiers. Morelli shows how similar reports from wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Kosovo are.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-230707_Opera.jpg (1440x1511, 896.16K)

>in Europe

Attached: doubt61.png (614x614, 343.24K)

This is Putin propaganda
The Ukrainians are the victim of Russian bully

>Jew
>Cuck
>Has no nukes

Wipe the faggot off the face of the eart

Attached: renaissance painting.jpg (256x256, 15.25K)