/dlg/ Dense Living General - First Thread

Dense living is the only way forward.

Like it or loathe it, we were born in a time where individual buildings hoarded by one family is not sustainable, and destroys nature.

ITT: show appreciation for living in dense spaces with lots of other comrades clustered together in the same building. Share stories about all of the fun you have had with your neighbors in the community spaces. Give tips on how to optimize the space in an apartment.

Attached: DFDDAAC0-2229-48ED-8ABA-EEB03144D233.jpg (800x635, 111.97K)

If we kill all niggers the problem of overpopulation is null.

Eat my shit, citycunt.

Honestly can’t even fault the elites for wanting to push the gen pop into these

There are so many empty buildings in New York that are nothing more than money laundering fronts for crooks from China and Saudi Arabia. Use those before you start making this everyone else's problem.

I love in a commie building filled with niggers and sandniggers, it's hot as hell here and there are cockroaches in my room. Long live communism.

>Germaniggers

Fixed that for you. You have been the niggers of Europe since the times of Granpa Roman Empire.

That island should have no more than 10 houses.

Better idea, just kill off all the niggers. Almost no one else is above replacement so we'll have space a plenty, less crime too.

But ir it would be like the left pic, only with apartments buildings instead of houses.

I live in a commune where I shit in people's beds when they aren't around. I'm the village NEET since I claim to suffer from social anxiety and I cannot work, so I have nothing but free time to shit in people's beds. Mainly the niggers though, nothing is more satisfying than to head the chimps chimping through the walls of my pod when they lay down on a big, steaming muddy corn cob that I left under their pillow.

Attached: 1656362195742m.jpg (804x1024, 130.89K)

Be green, live large

Attached: 4C6F1E0E-4E3C-43FE-975C-7B9D923E26C4.jpg (750x686, 381.37K)

tinyhouses are just land-wasting grid-sprawling condos.

It's cheaper too even with the price of ammo.

>best living conditions in baguette land

>Dense living is the only way forward.
Wrong. Massive depopulation is the only way forward. We shouldn't have to live in commie blocks

I live in a house where I have to squint to see my nearest neighbor and see people darker than a guinea only when I travel to the nearest city, which is 50 miles away. No cockroaches, but an assload of skeeters, snakes, and spiders.

>Then why not prefer apartments in your own town
Because I don't want someone to burn the whole building down, contend with loud annoying neighbors and be a servant to the apartment master.

dirty memeflag proposing kikery

Attached: s.jpg (415x309, 18.17K)

Show flag kike. White race always reproduced until reached balance with nature. All of the other races are invasive and reproduce like rodents, lot off dumb offspring of which very few survive.

No thanks I'll drive to the end of the neighborhood for the trees.

Thanks for making the thread.
European cities are beautiful.

Average cost of an apartment in NYC is $5000 per month.

I live an 2 hours from NYC and I pay $3400 in a mortgage and taxes for a 3000 sqft home, 5 acres, a barn and a garage.

Fuck the city.

Lumbermills, shacks a port, and a road is all you need.

Attached: tropico-6-el-prez-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 139.58K)

fuck off commie

Except now all the waste is connected together and will have to be dumped in the same spot which makes it worse for the environment.

>$3400
Dear sweet mother of God. I almost barfed.

The funny thing is, reality is actually the opposite of your picture, as dense living will just speed up the creation of low-quality human beings via r/K selection that island would fill up with apartment buildings over time, and look worse than the 100 houses. It's no different from farm animals. Do you really want to live like a chicken who is cooped up in a small living area or one that is free to roam?

If you choose the former rather than latter, than you know, studies show the one that is cooped up will live a more stressful life.

kek

Honestly wouldn't mind the commie stax if they would just make the walls 10 feet thick and have exterior access so I could minimize contact with other humans.

Attached: 46058046_303.jpg (700x394, 59.77K)