If women vote for the democrats and swing the midterms because of abortion will you finally listen to women?

If women vote for the democrats and swing the midterms because of abortion will you finally listen to women?

Attached: women.png (793x862, 746.24K)

you just know

You just know

YOU

Attached: 1656601740850.png (500x559, 168.94K)

Peanut butter game

you had to remind me just that.

Women already vote Democrat based on retarded issues, nothing changes in their favor come November.
And I’ll never listen to women, ever.

Attached: 73738383.jpg (734x1242, 361.95K)

JUST

Attached: women.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

JUST

fuck you!

No, I'll hate them even more

All the women I know are vocally pro life, the men don't really care so much. This was the result of women being involved in politics.

What would that accomplish other than even more insane policies?

No. That’s not why they’re going to win anyway. You will be locked down for the midterm. You will accept the results the media gives you. You will not question the results. Our elections are safe, effective, and secure.

I am the dog

When a woman speaks, I immediately stop listening.

>will you finally listen to women?
Never have

Nah it seems like lefty women are pretty tuckered out honestly. Nobody has the energy to protest random shit for the jews 24/7. Especially since they still have abortions.

You cannot vote your way out of this mess. There is only one way to get your country back.

this chicks face looks super cute, is there any more of her?

They’re just going to rig the midterms though a bunch of people are already sounding the alarm over weird behavior in washington

We don’t live in a democracy anymore.

You da dog, dawg

You'll always be second to me.

Attached: scheming-laptop-fren.jpg (1062x1080, 143.27K)

Yes, try looking up average women across the entire world

you just...

Attached: 1644852651290.jpg (1280x720, 58.37K)

>The average dog has around 220 million smell receptor cells. A dog with a long, wide nose has a larger area covered in receptors, and more cells, than a dog with a flat, short face. A dachshund for example has about 125 million cells, a beagle and a German shepherd around 225 million cells each and a bloodhound comes out on top with about 300 million cells. A human has only 5 million scent receptor cells, just 2 percent of the cells found in a beagle's nose. A dog not only has more cells than a person, he has more types of cells. This enables a dog to detect a greater variety of smells.
>As air reaches the receptor cells, the odor molecules in the air are dissolved in mucus -- a person produces a pint of nasal mucus each day, a dog proportionately more -- which helps the molecules stick to the microscopic hairs of the receptor cells, where the chemical smell signals are converted to electrical signals and sent via the nerves to the brain. The part of the brain where these scent signals are interpreted is 40 times larger, proportionately, in a dog than a human.
>If Humans can detect 1 teaspoon of Sugar in a Cup of Coffee, a dog can detect that same 1 teaspoon of sugar in over 1 Million Gallons of Water (the equivalent of 2 Olympic size swimming pools)
contemplate the aromatics

Attached: livin.png (533x542, 255.6K)

Lmao