Celebs are gay as fuck, BUT

Name one, other than Uncle Mel, that you would happily sit down and have a pint with/feel you could get along with.

Attached: mel.jpg (640x360, 168.44K)

hmm tough one, maybe Martin Sheen but I wouldn't stay for second one.

Mel Gibsons dad Hutton used to live 5klm from me and he was 10x more based and red pilled than Mel could ever dream of being. A true genius.

Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Tommy Cruise

James Woods

I wanna drop acid with Quentin Tarantino.

drinking beer with anyone is easy.
the real test is...

thats a greater filter from who is cool and who is not.

stallone seems ok

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 13.15K)

Shit. Let's make it more interesting.
Three celebs and you having beers and playing poker.
John McAffee, Ted Kaczynski and Elon Musk.

>jew
>jew
>manlet scientologist

he is pretty based

>pedo jew

Mel is going to be harvesting so much fucking salt in the next couple years due to picrel, it's going to be glorious. It's almost tiem for (((them))).

Attached: PassionoftheChrist-Resurrection.png (1278x385, 53.58K)

James Woods is alpha. Kicked arse with a cross in that Vampire movie with one of the Baldwin brothers (who I think was meant to be based too).

all of them are fags. Mel was in that movie where he wore women's clothes.. i think it was called What Women Want or something. the guy is an absolute fag just like all of them.

first they would have to pay what they owe me, for me, they all owe me big bucks and are running a scam for more than 30 years...than I would consider to talk to someone after I fucked at least 300 woman so I could lose all the weight I gained on the meds I had to take to endure all the abuse I suffered... after repairing all the damage done to my family maybe I could reconsider having faith in humanity and would see if any the people I once liked was still alive.

Jim Caviezel, not gay, but brutally handsome, leading man material... Gave it all up for his love for Christ and his hatred of Hollywood. He's a real one too.

Vince Vaughn

Brawl in Cell Block 99 was kino as fuck

Attached: sanding.gif (540x290, 1.98M)

Norm Macdonald

Attached: 468B736B-489D-4282-A485-5DC93041D947.jpg (734x506, 40.24K)

O.J

Attached: OJ.png (604x1069, 1.03M)

He was great in thin red line as well

Underrated film. Well all of those in that trilogy are.

Why do we need an army of celebrities that fit our views? They are dancing monkies. Having a celebrity advocate discredits your position.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220714_154039.jpg (1080x1020, 252.47K)

Kevin Sorbo
Kurt Russell
Sam neill

Attached: ms-IQoKmA1.gif (350x497, 815.83K)

>trilogy
Wait trilogy? Does that include Dragged Across Concrete? What was the third one?

That man would have been a better Batman than anyone else. Kind of a shame.

Same guy directed Dragged Across Concrete with Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn. Also kino as fuck. He also did Bone Tomahawk which is also pretty sweet

>Bone Tomahawk
Excellent film.

Bone tomahawk my man. I meant the 3 films the director made.

Kurt Russel is known to be based

Ah ok, ty. Was excited at the prospect of seeing yet another one in that style. They were all good.

I’ve never really cared about any celebrity except one

Robbin Williams

>implying he would even give you the time of the day
Post your skin color right this second Ahmed otherwise kill yourself

Roger Moore. His advice of not hitting women with a closed fist has served me very well.

Pretty sure that was Connery.

Many of them would ok to have a drink with IF they knew nothing they said would get back to the film industry.

The film industry requires they are liberals, hard left, repeat a specific narrative. if they deviate, their career options will dry up.

In other words, very few actors are successful enough to "stop acting" when having a drink with someone.

Post based Mel's house that was unaffected by the California fires, because he has great Favor with our Lord.

Jeremy Clarkson

How about james fucking woods

this is cool
also wouldn't mind a cocktail with Cara Delevingne