He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: radicaldemocrats.png (638x227, 28.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Trump never mention the declining White birth rates?

he should post more often but i cant sign up at his truth social site

Republicans don’t care, they’re actively making inflation worse and blocking laws that would help people

Attached: border-wall.jpg (1200x630, 238.17K)

the man expects a fair treatment in a system rigged against him. they cheated and they know it. kinda sad this whole ordeal!

tyranny & communism ruling supreme in DC

Attached: 3AED26D1-97FF-4904-B6F2-092C87744D2D.jpg (750x549, 277.77K)

Donald "Just give billions to niggers and increase Obama's deficit" Trump has a good point about inflation.

this is not the core of the problem.
the core is jewish subversion which then lead to open borders, female empowerement and a fake media. these all triggered the subsequent problems

He’s retarded. This isn’t because “the democrats are trying to get trump!”. It’s mainly because of corporations being greedy and hogging all the resources and also a little bit because of international issues. The president has no control over the price.

If only someone had executive or presidential authority during the election fraud, they might have been able to do something about it. Oh well.

lol idiot.
even i as an euro know that a fuckton of biden executive orders on oil & drilling fucked up your energy.

i think even him would have not expected that his own VP rams a dagger in his back.

He had to choose early between the insurrection act route or hope in scotus with pence as ultimate fallback.

both scotus & pence let him down out of cowardice which was the ultimate tragedy.

i don't think it was possible to prepare for both routes in paralell, he had to pick and he picked the wrong one.

>Knows the world is Shwabbed
>Doesn't mention it
He knows his place

Stop using Gab. Use Truth Social. They are opening it up to new countries in the next couple of weeks.

truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

Attached: trump truth social 2.png (1318x848, 753.28K)

Trump wasnt the authoritarian they leftoids painted him as, quite the opposite. If he didnt have the authority, he didnt reach for it.

it gives me a
> 502 get fucked euro

Attached: 7A1DA960-596F-4DA9-8042-D0E71CE6BDC6.png (750x1334, 1.48M)

Okay boomer

bummer

He had plenty of options, he was simply a weak and worthless coward.

And that is why he will be remembered, correctly, as the worst (and also most despicably cowardly) President in US history. A more worthless President and a more worthless man one would be hard pressed to find. My one last hope for him is that the communists and leftists arrest him, and he can tell the Antifa guards that hand him moldy bread and gruel what a witch hunt it is.

Even a fanatical anti-federalist like Jefferson would have said "no, this fraud cannot and will not stand, we will burn all our founding documents to ash and re-write them to fix this problem if need be, but I will not allow these scoundrels and cheats to impose themselves as tyrants".

Perhaps, but he's still an orange retard

Cope and seethe, retard.

When has a Democrat proposed a bill to abolish the Fed and the IRS? I'm sure the Republicans would block that as well but suggesting the Democrats are offering any solutions is asinine at best.

>Take the jab, I took the jab, safe and effective.
DJT

Attached: donate(2)day.png (1131x989, 41.35K)