Here's that British Prime Minister I was talking you about

>here's that British Prime Minister I was talking you about

Attached: rishi-sunak.jpg (1200x900, 81.29K)

So outside of him being brown does this guy suck more than the average bong politician or what?

You should know. But not to imply that you do

Attached: 1531395722768.jpg (291x400, 29.54K)

>Britain won't survive unless we import millions of poojeets!

I'm genuinely curious, the only posts I see about him are "LOOK AT THIS BROWN GUY THAT COULD BE PM OMG AHHHHHH" but no one talks about his actual policies

He was chancellor until a week ago and caused a lot of the problems he's now promising he do the opposite of.

>Chancellor
Is that like our VP?

>dem policies
Take a sweeping glance at the world around you, you summer-irritant

Attached: TheFack.gif (245x160, 976.77K)

He's a rich proto-kike. He has absolutely nothing to offer the average brit other than the fact he happens to be leading a party that's very slowly being taken over by somewhat based people.
Dude's too obsessed with money and status to give a shit about racial politics like amerisharts are conditioned to accept as the norm.

The thing that confuses me about your country is that it seems as though your politicians don't have any actual conflicting goals for the future, a tiny minority of them are "right wing" but the rest are solidly leftist and will support whatever the international corporations want
>inb4 BUT AMERICA IS LIKE THAT TOO AHHHHHH YOU'RE A MUTTTTT
True but our politicians are at least kind enough to lie to us and pretend.
Does he have actual popularity amongst the general population? Who's his competition?

>wife is a billionaire daughter of a billionaire Indian businessman
>wife pays next to zero tax, offshores her billions in revenues, while her husband's job is telling Stacey w/ 3 kids or James the single male that they needs to pay another £200 per month in tax through various channels under his direct control to fund bloated government spending & failed policy that he implemented
>was charged for covid breaches, the same ones Boris was strung up for, so is unironically a serving MP who has violated the law and been prosecuted for it WHILE SERVING AS AN MP.
>is completely charisma void, the only reason he is even in the running in Daily Mail media jew shills are pushing it hard. It is clearly a planned strategy by Boris and his handlers.

and the killer
>is unironically about 5'0 tall and probably weighs

>caused a lot of the problems he's now promising he do the opposite of
Kek. What sort of mumbling spacka language is this?

Attached: 1562521742065.png (736x477, 48.43K)

I don't get it bongbros. How did you convince yourself that you are a nation of immigrants? It might be true in America, but not many other places.
Why did Nigel do this to himself?

>yes BBC it's my privilege to pay for you to tell me corbyn bad
>we need a poo or a woman in charge instead

>Does he have actual popularity amongst the general population?
He's goofy and awkward which gives him a certain charm. High caste indians act more conservative and British than the average bong does so nobody really cares about his race.
>Who's his competition?
A black woman who hates being tokenised and talks about how white brits are the most disadvantaged group, and a white woman who hates trannies. Tories are very risk-averse when it comes to any politics that aren't economic so they really don't want either winning.

don't forget it was also discovered he had a green card in waiting ready to fuck off to the US but he loves Britain

Even the most racially homogenous countries on earth have billionaires of different races residing there. Do you think this dude is another obama or something? He's from a rich upper-class indian family.

He looks Italian

Make no mistake. The guy look like a nigger but he's more of a kike than many actual kikes.

Good evening sirs

No one is like you, you spewing hook-nosed mule

Attached: 1604076405244.webm (514x600, 2.88M)

no one buys muh nation of immigrants

The Tories are all Rothschild graduates. Just businessmen. Expect them to act as such.

>He's goofy and awkward which gives him a certain charm

Attached: 1562518188129.png (485x443, 56.83K)

give it back

Attached: native-american-land__.0.0.gif (500x335, 332.98K)

Yeah, nobody cares about the race of the shit goblin that's gonna run you into the ground like all shit goblins do so their relative can pick up the pieces. I honestly believed this was a british joke but it's real, you people are that fucking stupid. But thein again your choice is a sheboon.

You people have really deluded yourselves into believing minorities want to protect you. Amazing. Assuming of course you are white and not another shit goblin.

Your entire country is shit goblins. I don't think he wants to protect anything except his bank account you knee-jerk ADHD faggot child.

He's losing though