Hahahahahah

hahahaha so it begins

Attached: muheart.png (302x74, 2.29K)

HAHAHA UH OH

Attached: 1645764150983.jpg (849x1419, 378.7K)

Not being vaccinated is the gift that keeps on giving. Absolute joy and merriment.

>TAKE EXPERIMENTAL GENETIC NANOVAXX THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK
>DIE OF THE CARDITIS AND SADS
MANY SUCH CASES

Dam is leaking.

Attached: 1657749391129.png (768x434, 414.4K)

>People are dying! Yay!
You people are sick.

THEY SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED THE SCIENCE

its only trending for you on twitter you fatass canadian fuck

>this angry and also downplays the exposure finally beginning after over a year of suppression
Hello, demon.

it's for the good of the environment, you slag

they're still coping by referring to bunk studies which claim instances of myocarditis are higher from COVID infection, that either dont establish the rate of infection or conflate it with cases (cases being more severe by definition and arent representative of the majority of infections), severely downplay the rate of infection in order to concentrate the rate of myocarditis into a lower pool, and/or dont seek to establish the vaccination status of those in the study.

Every single one is subject to one of those flaws. The one Joe Rogan was confronted with in his podcast by a shill presumed that the infection rate was 9% at a time when the CDC's conservative estimate was 36%, and assumed that infections are as severe as cases and such side effects were equally as common, for instance.

Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no-ack!

No refunds

keked hard!

Please open your mouth so I can cum in it.

Stop lying chudlets the jabbed are safe.
It’s official.

Attached: 73F433F9-6B7D-4DB3-B02F-B6D89AC19BC3.jpg (1170x1295, 89.13K)

NO REFUNDS

dilate.

>You people are sick.
You're the one with myocarditis, I'm perfectly healthy

Unvaxxed but everyone on my family is, I'm hoping it's not too bad

Attached: 1655363104178.jpg (4475x2850, 2.94M)

What the fuck. Didn't these faggots already have a full fucking month for their bullshit?

Attached: image_2022-07-14_115351462.png (1155x234, 39.68K)

>TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 089.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

You're right, this is going to decimate my zestimate

>vaxxies
>people

Attached: 1651426797594.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

Cope & cry about it Vaggot. I'll shit on your grave after you die too.

Good thing the first things the companies did was make sure they were not liable in case anyone tried to sue them.

Any reason you felt the need to post this in this thread in particular? No real logic other than to demoralize.

Oh I'm sure the lack of the ability to sue will totally stifle people's anger once the dam completely bursts. Totally.

>GB news
Vaccine injured is a good phrase but if anyone sees that it comes from gbnews which no one watches, it is easily dismissed as chud related bs.

I'm praying all my cousins drop dead this fall.

UH OH

>soulless goyim meatbags who took the mark of the beast are being harvested en masse
you get what you deserve, I can sense your fear

sorry sweaty they just didn't trust the Science™ hard enough

for any complaints, please refer to www.pfizer.com/refunds

Blood clotting is a common symptom of COVID most commonly found in unvaxxed faggots that think they know more about medicine than doctors with decades of experience.
Nice try though faggot
What does it say about you when you have to resort to believing in delusions just to cope with your permanent brain damage?

Attached: clots.png (1530x531, 371.83K)

women will line up at my door to suck my juicy penile disfunction situation,can't wait to rug pull on high prices/ml

Attached: 1657461779499.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

I read that September of this year would be the same length of time the animals in mRNA trials began to die of cancers and such. Are you familiar with that claim?

lol

No, the vaxxies are sick. I feel fine.

Exposure of any kind on this issue is never a bad thing.

I wonder why

Attached: alberta-s-top-10-causes-of-death-in-2021--unknown-1-5975554-1657059393383.jpg (1020x576, 183.09K)

>got two shots last year
>never
Oh nooooo it's finally happening! Guize I'm so scare, I'll be dead in 2 more weeks *coof* definetly this time it's true

Attached: 1617331781871.png (423x658, 17.36K)

Um, sweetie, are you seriously implying that you don't want to reduce humanity's carbon footprint?

How very racist of you, drumpftard.

What are they going to do? All I’ve heard for the past 7 years of things really picking up all over the west is all talk. All those France yellow vest, Canadian and Netherlands farmers protests, US election fraud protests have led to is proving that people aren’t willing to fight and die for their beliefs. Standing in a street corner isn’t going to change the fact these companies made hundreds of billions of dollars through taxpayer money.

kek vaxxies won't do shit, they're sheep being led to the slaughter and went willingly even when told by others that they're going to the slaughter

pureblood chads certainly won't risk their lives, limbs and freedom to fight the government to make sure vaxxies get their restitutions, in fact we're cheering the mudblood mRNA vaxxoids imminent demise

>Op posts trending twitter shit
>So did I
>leaf
Fuck off queer.

>decades of experience with a vaccine invented last year
Day of the rake when

They're just....not people user. Sorry, they're NPCs, not people. Threatening your job for an experimental medical procedure is some cartoon supervillain shit. If you fell for it you're a next level sucker. That's just how it is.

Attached: 1545007610663.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

>What are they going to do? All I’ve heard for the past 7 years
Injections were only rolled out less than 2 years ago, and I don't think there is any precedent in history for the times we are in.
It's not my job to make you see how this is an objectively positive development for anyone who cares about the truth being heard. If you can't see that, well that's on you.

>demoralization posting
Surprising!

MORE EXPOSURE TO COME!
DEMONS BTFO.
SATAN BTFO.
GOD WINS.

Include me in the screencap

ywnbaw

Attached: 1656366865473.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Nuremberg 2.0 will happen, its just a matter of when.

HEART ATTACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK