23 kids died because of horse racing in Mongolia this year

mobile.twitter.com/MoRientalist/status/1547584222067507200

Attached: e89817c90ab6594930a77bf891ea3d14--local-festivals-horse-riding.jpg (735x442, 64.51K)

Mongolians are so cool

Fuck ya twitter. There's no video to link to anyway.

ngl i think mongolia is pretty based rarefren

Very based. Just by natural selection you'll be getting superior riders.

That's not very many. So what's your point? You think a fun and voluntary activity should be banned because a few people get killed?

Fuck you jackass. KYS.

Are they going to ban assault horses?

>23 kids died
On the contrary, they lived full lives.

>23 kids died because of horse racing in Mongolia this year

why are you lying to us Bilguun?

Attached: horse.png (823x407, 42.45K)

It's worth it to maintain your cultural traditions and hegemony. Do not become woke

use fucking saddles and stirrups noobs

Better than them necking themselves because queers told them cutting off their dicks was a good idea.

All the strong ones survived. Pretty based, ngl.

Based

Attached: Dylan -The Dildo - Klebold (deceased).jpg (1506x1088, 127.73K)

Shit thread. Herbal remedy. Good thread:

>one kid in a whole damn country dies
>THIS IS ABHORRENT, CHANGE THE LAWS TO FORBID THEIR FUN
people like this should be killed for the sake of society.

I love Mongolia.

Horse husbandry is literally the basis of Mongolian culture and civilization. I'm thinking based

Still less that in US during school shooting

Attached: 6b23f65e8ed253bf332446021836f8bf.jpg (650x298, 27.74K)

How many people died world wide because of cars? What the problem with children riding horse? Age of consent and labour bullshit by activist kikes again. Nothing evil by child labour.

that’s like one tenth the formal number of boys who die due to so called ‘complications of circumcision’, not including many more whose deaths aren’t easily linked to this cause. still don’t see young women up in arms to end that, tho. instead they are busy trashing any masculine sport or pastime there is, all spaces and environments must be colonized by the feminine hivemind

>WHAT SOMEONE DIED? TIME TO SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!! GOTTA STAY SAFE NOW MATTER WHAT!!!

Attached: ec0.gif (600x800, 35.22K)

Child labour is based and I support children to be allowed to work. You're only allowed to earn money at 18 is kike trick wasting people lives.

in a country where children racing horses is like their #1 sport

Incredibly based

I bet this faggot would be squealing like a stuck pig if somebody suggested banning bicycles because 1 (ONE) kid died while riding a bike.

Some people die in sea and public pools so we should ban these, some people die and have heart attacks playing sports so we should ban all sports, some people die by car accidents so we should ban all cars, some people die on trains so we should ban trains, some people died by the vax but wait we aren't allowed to stop vaxing people.

>minimum age for jokeys - 8
BASED!