As an Indian I am completely enjoying this

As the EUR collapses in vaue and Western COLONIZER economies become poorer, it makes my country grow faster and faster with a competitive edge and cheaper infrastructure financing as we buy necessary machinery now.

As Europe stagnates INDIA GDP will probably beat the EU in 2030s,. China will hit your per capita GDP levels

I am more than happy to see the day where we will be dominant and above you Feels good man.

Attached: FEELSGOOD.jpg (500x500, 47.27K)

>superpower by 2020

Good afternoon sir!

Attached: 04AF29D9-6FA9-4F57-96B4-83EE20CEC09D.jpg (250x202, 13.34K)

At most you will become a huge horrible shithole country like China, because you are too garbage to be first world (like China).

And yet you still cannot figure out how to poo in loo

Attached: LOLLO.jpg (720x720, 100.1K)

Good morning sir!

retard modi didnt realize we already are one

Lol dumb fuck pajeet doesn't know economics 101
When a currency loses value, it makes it more competitive, ie: more exports.

Ban all pajeet immigration into Europe

7-1

I remember our gdp was 2Trillions 3-4 years ago and now it is 3.5Trillions.
While europoors are busy fighting with Russia we will cross 5 or maybe even 10Trillions.

Most of the European nations are consumer economies.

I heard the other day that India has a greater population than China now. Will you start to win the cross-border stickfight?

Lol, dumb pajeet. You don't understand a flying fuck about what an economy is.
You think europe just prints money and that's it?
We import the raw materials and send export them as final products.
You disgusting pajeets did follow on the footsteps of china when it comes to copying and giving the middle finger.

The west spends millions of euros/dollars on medical research while you disgusting pajeets just wait for the results and all the costly tests are done, you just copy the chemicals and ignore any copyrights.

Yeah, it's a shame really because then we won't be able to invest money into emerging markets.

>China.
>First world economy.

>As an Indian I am completely enjoying this
He forgets after poverty and war, we will be coming for India again to suck it dry.

I don't think it'll be that fast, but India is destined to crush Europe by the end of the century. Unless China nukes your ass

You'll still be ugly. Lmao!

Attached: 1615610743885.jpg (483x363, 117.98K)

shut up poo your country will never be great as long pajeets lives there

Attached: 1540001526179.webm (872x480, 2.94M)

KEK, this shitskin really thinks his disgusting inferior kind can sustain a civilized society

Attached: 1651138963356.png (1333x513, 1.43M)

you would be eating dirt and not speaking English right now if India wasn't colonized

Sure pajeets will crush Europe but not the pajeets in
Its the crazy pajeet immigration that worries me

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-200029.png (1020x294, 34.74K)

this is what China will do to you

Attached: pajeet goes booooooom.webm (406x360, 231.79K)

Steals from the whole world for centuries complains about Indian making generic drugs without patents.

Attached: 1657825395904.jpg (739x415, 68.08K)

I doubt either of you know how the economy works. Besides R&D is something that is done in multiple regions at least in the medical field. And I cannot fathom how you're encouraging pharma jewery especially with shit that they've been pulling.

Funny thing is that there was nothing yo steal so we had to industrialize you monkeys. And you still complain about it, talk about being low iq ungrateful shitskins

Meme flag claming to be Indian. I don't think so. You are a Russian mongoloid and a faggot for posting this.

Attached: Simply-Recipes-Guide-to-Sage-LEAD-07-13f5b0730c9d495099897bbb41a0f31c.jpg (3900x2600, 479.98K)

Me too, brother. But I wich we had nukes to stand up against our dividers

>Brags about Europe going to shit.
>Still worse than China, a collapsing US, and shithole Europe.

kek

>totally not going to get gangbanged by china/paki alliance as soon as the 1st wold becomes unable to help the street shitters

the amount of hate pajeets have for white people is comparable to Jews, you see them here always talking about "bbc" or "you will go extinct" all the time

Attached: Gas leak explosion in India.webm (426x232, 414.47K)

>Besides R&D is something that is done in multiple regions
Yeah, Europe, America China
Pajeets just wait for the results. The real cost is in R&D , its easy to just reverse enginer the chemicals themselves (some).

Do you think India had 30% share of world GDP for nothing?

>We are going to beat you by chasing the same values that lead to your social decline.
Indians are subhuman slaves and this sentiment proves it. It's not about what you have, it's about who you are.