Curtis Yarvin

What does Any Forums think of Yarvin, AKA Moldbug?

Attached: 02E1FC57-D1F5-4151-9D0F-D688F3452679.jpg (973x1280, 198.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9iG0cSjbc&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self-aggrandizing, subversive kike

/thread

Attached: moldbug ugly dumb kike.jpg (563x574, 29.31K)

Didn't he marry a dominatrix recently?

jew

He's an irrelevant kike faggot.

unqualified-reservations is pure kino and did helped me alot from my own kinda schizophrenic political position.. Gray mirror is not as good as it is clear he now write for wider audience. That being said i think he starting having doubts where he stand as it is evident even in this thread that the guys who he trying to help hate him regadless becouse he is jew.

>Unqualified Reservations
TL;DR?

Attached: 89B8B089-B316-428E-8278-68580D6DA17E.jpg (750x1224, 244.98K)

He's right about the Cathedral full of calvinist anglos ruining the world

>tldr
ngmi

why does he call it the cathedral instead of the synagouge?

unqualified-reservations.org

Very Reactionary pro nationalist blog definetly worth a read

>muh kikestianity

ngmi

Attached: christian family.jpg (540x405, 54.21K)

>cathedral

He's a jew and therefore an enemy.

>No normal people you need aristocrats to rule you
>No don't do anything, wait for our "high elf" (((plan)))
>Why are you acting out? Just because you normal whites are being robbed of 800 bn a year to fund foreign invaders into the USA? Calm down bro
>I went to Brown btw

hmmm yeah...not too fond.
That said, his analysis that we require a monarch is just spot on - I just dont want his idea of a monarch.

Because it wasn't started by jews. Jews have a good knack for it, but they aren't driving the bus.

>shitty strawman
It's what i've come to expect from you kikes.

Jew

This.

Most of it was written in 2006... To understand the whole movement and the people behind him little more you should also likely know that he is friend/supported by Peter Thiel who by the warned about the world we heading in 1996 youtube.com/watch?v=hG9iG0cSjbc&t=

Well, they are now, thats why they are up shit creek without a paddle. They were good middle men for the global regime, but they dont have the brains to actually rule it

My biggest gripe with him is he obviously conceives of himself as an aristocrat, there aren't any left just jumped up technocrats and managers but besides that he is in no way an aristocrat or even a technocrat.

He's a bloviating loser with nothing of interest to say. His one claim to fame is saying maybe the Enlightenment was a mistake. Not really a mind blowing or original idea.
He's also a raging Covidian. That tells you at least half of what you need to know.
Stop spamming him. He's a dumb fuck.

> It's anything but the Jews
> My dad was a Jew, y'know
But he did kick off some thinking, so good for him for that.