This. This is what made America weak

You can shove all of your problems into your transgender wife's son closet, just as long as you can, for fucks sake, GRILL. OH NO MUH GRILL WHATEVER WOULD I DO WITHOUT MUH GRILL AND MUH BBQ AND POOL PARTIES. MY "WHITE" NEIGHBOURS WOULD THINK LESS OF ME IF I DID NOT THROW A MIXED SPIC/NIGGLETO PARTY WITH MEAT IN MY BACK YARD.

Attached: grill-slot.jpg (420x316, 20.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. doesn't know how to grill

>meat makes you weak
ok homo

Slavs cook kebabs for bbq tho

I just wanna grill, for God's sake.

No idea what the fuck you’re talking about; but me and the boys are gonna go smoke some fish we caught in the river later. Guess who’s not invited, OP.

I can't fathom the level of autism you'd have to have to get mad over grilling

Good times made them weak. It's a cycle that cannot be stopped. And if Croatia ever gets "good times", the same shit will happen to you.

>1 pbtid
Fuck off meat less shill

kys

Based and sounds nice, have fun user!

>He doesn't grill his meat
t. vegan
Also you'll never be a woman so man up and learn how to grill

Excuse me but are you seriously anti-grill and pool party? I didn't know there was anything I hated worse than Jews, yet here you are.

3 beers in and trying to be original how to fish for your people's attention.

I don't understand what you're sperging on about user. Take your meds or something.

Based, enjoy!

And the best you could come up with is "grilling bad"? I see Croatia isn't sending their brightest today

I would absolutely be against pool parties in your country. Why would you want to invite obese people into your back yard. For what, some hypothetical "hood" clout?

I like to grill really fatty meats so my neighbors yard gets full of smoke

Seethe about it

Europeans, what dish is picrel?

Attached: 949555D7-97AE-483C-B2A3-6529344FBA64.jpg (1284x1257, 1.73M)

We are a small ethno state with decent living standard and no big life threatening issues, meaning boring life. Everyone is left to their own devices about how to scrounge up some sort of an online entertainment.

So here I am, trying to spit on you people. With mixed results.

NO MUTTS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

I'm with you OP what is with them and their grills and cringe 'pool parties'

Very based, sir. OP is a faggot.

Plata.

100% pig meat. With a side of ajvar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar

Meat makes man out of you. Pic related tries to turn you into a weak faggot.

Attached: merchant-png.jpg (820x1010, 288.65K)

Thanks