He was right you know

You will never marry a woman the quality your grandfathers had access to. Modern woman are trash. If you're lucky you will find a mid 30s woman with a sub 50 body count.

Attached: 455.jpg (1200x800, 108.73K)

Fed post

Maybe for a bitch like you, but i married my high school sweetheart and now she runs cattle with me
eat shit

I can fw sub 50.

So get a 50 body count yourself so you don’t care?

sure you did faggot. was she born a man?

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x630, 74.37K)

Did really all say that? Because that's extremely accurate to the point where I would of hear that this was his position years ago.
You probably still can find quality women in really extreme environments like reindeer pastoralist nomads in siberia or undiscovered tribes kek, not because they're raised in traditional environments but because they don't even know they can petition the government to get half your current and future wealth.

Mongolian chicks specifically

>You will never marry a woman the quality your grandfathers had access to. Modern woman are trash
correct.
> If you're lucky you will find a mid 30s woman with a sub 50 body count.
try sub 2/300

you will never be a woman

Eat shit together?

Fuck off glowie

no but it's the natural conclusion he would have reached.

>newfags ITT hating on the supreme gentleman
go back

I'm fine with sub 10, but if she shagged a single nigger than she's blocked.

T. schizo's

Attached: 326s.png (2431x1310, 2.69M)

>You will never marry a woman the quality your grandfathers had access to
This is only if you stay inside 24/7 and cry about women, faggot.

yes, as opposed to "improoving" for years for a 5/10 who never put effort into anything her entire life, right?

A magnificent thread, for a magnificent gentleman.

Attached: bmw2.jpg (1344x756, 192.53K)

Attached: elliot_rodger_if_he_had_gotten_a_girlfriend_instead.png (512x512, 385.72K)

Found the loser basement dweller.

prove me wrong.

based, I have never seen this photo before

>"improoving" for years for a 5/10
Sounds like the story of your life or you're just bitter and think every girl out there is a 5.

no, really. Improving your looks, personality, overall mentality, everything, will only get you a girl on the level you were at before you started. One who never had to put any effort in her life to be wanted. She just casually gets a partner 2-3 points above her because she has a vagina.

>self improving

Attached: selfimprover2.jpg (960x741, 92.21K)

this

Attached: 7rat62jtodi31.png (2274x998, 984.62K)

Yeah and?
You gonna shoot up some broads over it?

Is this what you tell yourself to feel better about yourself when your fat ass can't fit inside your jeans anymore?