Are house prices ever going to come down lads?

Maybe one or two more interest rate increases will do the job (hopefully).

Attached: zestimates.png (730x783, 711.9K)

no.

Attached: worlds-smallest-magic-8-ball.jpg (300x360, 17.92K)

I swear to god this is literally the only question interesting to me
I’m not even poor/average
but this is ridiculous

in real terms, anyone with a mortgage is having the Federal Reserve pay off 10% of their debt every year, so house prices are falling through the floor. this is the exact same reason why mortgage origination and pending sales cancellations are going through the roof, and mortgage originator sales type positions are being eliminated by the thousands. getting into the free wealth game remains the only way ride the bubble until the inevitable boomer die-off fire sales leave everything underwater until the end of time.

Too confusing 4me bro. I need to get a house soon in PA, Kentucky or possibly Maine. What's my move?

checked

Prices going down would be ideal but the real game changer is if most lenders would lower the restrictions on a loan. Most lenders require 2 years of verifiable (W2) income, good credit score and most debts paid. Not to mention 20 percent down payments. Loosen these restrictions and you'll see millennials buy houses en masse.

get a job in a town you can move into. live near your work.

I'll translate what he said into brainlet for you
>buy house/real estate ASAP because money printer go brrr is good for landowners and people with debt
>enjoy the gravy train until boomers die off and crash the housing market with no survivors
20% down is a meme, I bought with 3.5% down. The biggest thing cucking most millennials out of home ownership is high housing prices and shitty wages, not the rest of those requirements. I'm in a cheap area and like it here so I'm lucky but in most of the country I wouldn't be able to afford a house, especially not the house I bought. My house is almost 3000 sq ft on a half acre lot and it was in decent shape when I bought. Not recently remodeled and didn't have any major work in years, but it wasn't a run down fixer upper either. I closed on it for 140K. In the nearest big metro, which is cheap as far as cities go (Kansas City), a comparable house would easily be half a million or more. But my salary wouldn't be 4 times greater there than here.

Real estate in my area (mid-Atlantic PA) got really popular and expensive during the lockdowns. It briefly turned into a hyper-aggressive circus like you would find if you were looking for a place in San Francisco or NYC. 10-12 people fighting over 1 house and oneupping each other with higher offers atop sky-high premiums. It was so bad that many people were buying whatever they could without getting an inspection done. It was ridiculous.
It seems that with WFH jobs being reigned in, this has either slowed down or everyone that had the means to escape cities could.
In the past few months, there's been an increasing number of price cuts and that trend is escalating.

impossible
houses are high cost where physical space doesnt allow for more supply.

skyscrapers could increase supply but theyre costly, unless technology makes it so that theyre built in a month or so, very cheaply. (chinks already do this)

Attached: 1630164372041.jpg (750x792, 69.83K)

Thanks bros. I'll try to do that asap

Will the price of huge fake tit tranny hookers ever come down bros?

>Prices going down would be ideal but the real game changer is if most lenders would lower the restrictions on a loan
godamnit that only makes it worse.
banks are in bed with real estate and they have no interest in lowering house prices. these prices are designed to squeeze the most out of your income the longer it is.

if loans were 20 years shorter houses would cost half as much.
you kike cum guzzler, why do you think usury is considered a sin.

George Soros and Klaus Schwab say we can own nothing and be happy. I assume they are very spiritual men who spent decades in a monastery.

It would, but then everyone with a 30 year mortgage would check their Zestimate and realize their net worth just halved. Nagging wives would encourage their husbands to take arms and would probably create a 2nd civil war. Not going to happen.

Attached: 1654512994345.png (600x797, 495.31K)

You will own nothing and you'll be happy.

/thread

TFW wife and I have been trying to buy a home and it's been a pain in the ass. I have more money than most people do in the bank and I still keep getting passed over.

thats a boomer problem, not my problem. boomer insistence on using real estate as speculative investment is destabilizing countries all over.

old people and corporations are offering 60k+ whatever the asking price is. my brother was turned down and shocked he offered 10k extra on a house he really liked and was denied. banks dont tend to give loans for 100k extra 'just because' anyway. so if you dont have the cash youre getting screwed.

the quality of those buildings is lacking

We need a final solution to the aging problem.

They are already beginning to come down in some markets. Boise, for example, has seen a lot of price drops over the past two months. Housing is still ridiculously overpriced there, but at least it's headed in the right direction. Where are you looking to buy?

10k over asking is nothing where I am. Houses routinely sell for 10-20% over asking price in my state. Many tens of thousands of dollars. It's absolutely ridiculous and doesn't appear to be showing down anytime soon.

Of course, even if I were to shell out an extra 15% on top of the asking price, and become housepoor, some rich kike or corporation will swoop in with a cash offer and fuck everyone else. It's unbelievable.

There is debate now about how hard the market is about to crash. It’s already crashing in nj. It’s looking worse than 2008

only if we deal with rental regulations to stop them being completely on the side of the (((landlord))). this cycle has been repeated so many times in so many places, it's quite frankly ridiculous that we keep getting cucked by the same same.

Pennsylvania and Kentucky have relatively good prices compared to the West and Mountain West. We're getting killed here. I think there will be some great opportunities in both of those states over the next three years. The Bowling Green area is especially beautiful and convenient.

(Different user) but looking for a no HOA house with some acres in PA, Kentucky, or possibly Maine but only if I'm priced out of the other 2 states. Other eastern states just seem too expensive, and states with bad gun laws are off my list ofc

Thanks. If housing prices would just dump for a while it would technically really work out for me.