The black middle class has expanded tremendously in recent years. They're moving out of their ghettos in record numbers

The black middle class has expanded tremendously in recent years. They're moving out of their ghettos in record numbers.

In my nice, middle class neighborhood alone, I've seen several successful middle class black families.

Attached: middleclass.jpg (1200x800, 195.74K)

Yeah ebt pays better than most 9-5 jobs these days. Factor in other benefits and tax deductions and if you aren't pulling in 150k+ your being played.

EBT is an already-debunked stereotype.

Link to ebt being debunked?

I'd like to see some stats on this EBT nonsense.

Your debunking has itself been debunked
Gg no res

The house next door to me has been sold...

Attached: 1526211546716.jpg (354x286, 25.1K)

When blacks move to your neighborhood it's time for you to move, remember they are equity hires and will soon lose their jobs after being found out to be a fraud then the real estate value will crater.

I made no claim that ebt doesn't go out to blacks more than other groups. You did. Burden is on you

The black middle class is still increasing in numbers thanks to lots of black youth who want to get educated and change their lives.

Since when has this real estate racism happened?

Yet the attitude of victimhood will still remain.

Less and less blacks depend on EBTs.

professional black people are extremely polite and nice. get a job.

Looks like they bought Chris Watts house

What does that have to do with anything?

This thread is full of shills. Black people have an average IQ of 78 in the United states and come from a culture that never passed the bronze age.

You can forcibly give them jobs but they will not perform which will cause inflation.

Yup inflation due to equity hires.

You meant to say affirmative action and diversity hires

White man make widget.

Replace white man with black man.

Black man fails to create enough widgets.

Inflation ensues.

Examples: South Africa, Rhodesia, United States.

All of these FUCKING NIGGERS are getting handed well paying diversity jobs like candy. Meanwhile I make 65k and can’t even move out. I hate these niggers getting handed everything on a silver platter while I get told to eat shit and fuck off.

What is ebt?

They can still discipline themselves, get educated, and be productive in the workplace in spite of a supposed "78 IQ."

Maybe but for every good nigger they have to bring their 10 trashy nigger family members with them. Further more not even the best nigger should be allowed around a white girl.

Hello? I asked a question?

How long before the house is run down and the yard is in shambles.

based manager at footlocker

Also they have genes for non cooperation in groups so they burn everything down everything x amount of years, possibly the feature that made it impossible to get passed making homes of mud.

Food stamps + welfare $

Thank you. Wtf is wrong with this board?

Yeah but how many are after decades of trying

They can discipline themselves and pick up a book that teaches the reader about how to cooperate in groups.

So is that what ameriniggers think of as middle-class, a small shitty plasterboard house?

No
They will forever be retarded.

Yep and then they're nigger gang-banging baggage friends all start coming over and casing up the neighborhood and shopping at the local grocery stores once they realize how nice they are.

Plenty.

Most "ghetto" areas in America have seen a significant population decline mainly because so many black people have been entering into the middle class.

where are you going with this?

Maybe the employer just wanted to hire the applicant that the employer sees as the right candidate for the job, who may coincidentally also be black.

I've noticed this too. It used to be incredibly rare to see a chimp in the wild.
In highschool there was only 2 niggers, and one was half.
Now when I drive to work I see many niggers. There's an Apt building that I live in, that has 2 families of 8+ niggers.
This is a very affluent area, more so due to the housing inflation.
How are niggers moving here? I don't understand.

You can't learn self control from a book.

You don't learn civility from a book.

Chimpout of 2020 proved this.

EBT is only good if you’re a nigger with 10 kids and no job. If you’re a working, single white male in Florida: good luck feeding yourself on $87 for the month.

wow you sound like a total loser. imagine making less than people on welfare

>where are you going with this?

Probably to another neighborhood

Rent controlled housing (government pays Jews that own building to keep rent down).

Regression to the mean is why those neighborhoods will get worse, not better.

Oh, you're retarded, nvm

their pop isn't rising though

>
Yet the attitude of victimhood will still remain.

I'm using statistically and anecdotally-backed evidence to prove that America's black middle class has actually been increasing in numbers.

I lived next to a black family once. The father was one of the most racist men I ever met (towards blacks).

cheeky

ok but why should we care

Attached: 292428832.jpg (1440x1440, 263.5K)

Obama policies. This is just obama term 3.

too bad they're gonna be replaced by the latinos

They still have the opportunity to educate themselves on how to properly implement self control and civility.