How can you NOT believe in God? atheism makes 0 sense

how can you NOT believe in God? atheism makes 0 sense

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

atheism is the biggest (((demoralization)))

Why don't you believe in other religions Gods?

Cowardly selfishness. If there's an all-powerful God, and he's a God of high standards, then there might be consequences for my poor behavior.

>consequences for my poor behavior
That's called life. If you're a dick and you aren't born into power, you will be hated and shunned.

Maybe there is a god. It’s definitely not the philosemitic foreskin aficionado from the Abrahamic nonsense.

Attached: E0FE4D61-13C2-4FA2-BE95-E884728148A3.jpg (1024x896, 150.32K)

>a supreme being came from nothing and created everything from nothing

sounds even more retarded buddy

Which god?

But I do believe in God. Leftists don't believe in God, because they would rather worship useless celebrities who churn out disposable entertainment, as well as bow down to government.

What makes Christianity so unique, is that it claims that all other pantheons are "elohim" who left their heavenly abode and posed as gods to humans.

In our eyes, they were gods... spiritual beings who left their domain with supernatural powers, yet, insubordinate to the Most-High; the creator of this very universe. In Psalm 82, they were actually pnushed by the Most High for mismanaging the peoples of the earth.

It makes more sense than theism. Humans are wired towards religion, that's all.

It's impossible to know if a god does or does not exist and it's retarded to say you know for sure. Agnosticism is the most logical belief.

Everything is created, therefore there must a creator. Everything works too perfectly to not be created. Just go outside and witness some of the miracles of natural creation.

u r mummi sux nignug dong n he11

Attached: 12983798127.gif (400x225, 1.36M)

homosexual activity and degenerate lifestyles. They refuse to believe there will be any punishment awaiting them in the great beyond.

Attached: 1656377490605.gif (480x490, 1.25M)

And what created the creator? And what created that?

>peak boomer

>monotheism BTFO

Atheism treated as an absolute is irrational and lazy. Atheism treated as a empty slate to build on universal knowledge and weed out the dubious claims, that’s just being smart.

Attached: 891CE74C-8095-41BA-BC8A-B1486654F111.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

> Everything is created, therefore there must a creator
Retard

>Everything works too perfectly to not be created.
At the risk of sounding like a fedorafag you're looking at things backwards and from your own normalised perceptions. Things to you look like they have order because eco systems have evolved to be extremely efficient and work in a form of symbiosis (whatever helps life). Life has evolved AGAINST the chaos it was brought in to. There are the laws of physics sure, but the universe itself chaotic and any human will more than likely die of exposure pretty quickly if he was dropped naked in any random place on the planet.

Attached: iAKFp7O.jpg (548x618, 174.58K)

Magic jew in desert? Creating christcuck?

Pretty simple. God is something I have no knowledge of. What is God?

The problem with christianity is that it comes from jews (pic rel) and it is so new historically, and there are too many versions of it. 2000 years is a blink, mormonism is absurd. Catholicism and Saints is a blatant plagiarism of ploytheistic pagans. Modern humans are at least several hundred thousand years old... why would god wait so long to do this whole "watch be go get btfo by these humans" stunt? What happened to all of the peoples from a 98k years ago? 80k? Did they go to heaven? Clovis culture and spirituality was wildly different for example. Egyptians were Western European, and a lot of similarities exist between egyptian religion and christianity. It's implausible, and even christians admit that it requires faith.

Me personally, I stay away from jewish shit. Maybe there is a god though. Again I ask, what is god?

Attached: 1657072022843.png (826x569, 701.93K)

Nobody really knows what happens when you die, the best you can do is live your best life.

Attached: 1563820024865.png (1632x1548, 375.06K)

Atheism is not the best word, agnostic is closer, but the word I would like to share is along the lines of a metaphysical explorer with a skeptical edge.

I know but I still have so many fucking problems and issues. God forgive me.