I finally snapped at guy wearing a mask outside, I yelled why the hell are you wearing a mask...

I finally snapped at guy wearing a mask outside, I yelled why the hell are you wearing a mask? And he said “because it makes me feel safe” I had nothing to say to that. I still think he’s a faggot but I mean ok I guess. Some people are just so mentally fragile that their mask is just an adult security blanket.
But he was probably one of the fucking softcocks who was calling for me to be put in a camp and shunned from society so.

Attached: 81A30D84-8619-481D-BB1A-7372EB9BAC88.jpg (916x1152, 96.76K)

and a leaf blew in the wind the end.
Zero covid spread options

Attached: 90i8u7y6t5r.png (547x640, 205.34K)

>yelling at random people because a piece of fabric triggers you
>being this mentally ill unironically
>posting about your mental illness on Any Forums
Well done, fucking leaf. Don't forget to eat your shit tonight.

Based you saved Canada, user. I looked out my fingerprint covered window and I can see the awakening.

Only non-elderly I see wearing masks are ugly retards. It's pure cope at this point

Attached: 1632702865901.jpg (646x767, 58.64K)

>"Some people are just so mentally fragile"
>yelling at people for wearing a fabric you politically disagree with
>trying to justify your demented rambling by assuming he was conspiring against you

2/10, shit bait. all fields

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

I tell people they should be wearing a mask if they get too close when talking to me. I'm not taking any chances with getting sick, new varient is out called deltacron and it's fucking serious.

Masking faggots should be publicly ridiculed at every opportunity

Yeah isn’t it annoying how pathetic they are? How do we get over cringing at their patheticness in the moment

With that pic related, this is def b8

that was me you asshole, mind your own business chud

Bait for what?

>yelling at random people because a piece of fabric triggers you
It's not the piece of fabric, but the fact that these people are brainwashed by the system, and therefor enable the system to fuck us over. Without these people the system is helpless.

Fuck off, nigger. The whole point of freedom is the ability to do what you want. If I want to wear a mask, fine. If you don't, that's fine too. I personally have a very sick grandmother living with me. If she gets COVID, it's over for her, so I wear a mask (and goggles) everywhere I go. I even shower when I get home.

Kek. I did the have my phone out except eight until I had to take a pic of these fucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-103803_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1.01M)

You do it cause you’re told. So I got the freedom to tell you take it off. We will see who these sheep continue to obey

rage infected looking ass

Can you tell me how masking around healthy people helps keep grandma at home safe? Maybe I’ll respect more if that’s clear

>If I want to wear a mask, fine. If you don't,
Nobody wanted to wear a mask before cult master fauci's scare mongering. There is literally no point to wearing them, except to virtue signal how much of a system cuck you are.

Only the ugly ones and the filthy motherfuckers who don't brush their teeth wear masks.

I just laugh while staring them in the face when I see them.
It's always the fat ones.

>hello darkness, my old friend
So, yelling at him made you feel better?