Biden just made Mexico pay for the wall

Well, Trumpbros? What say you?

Mexico pledges $1.5 billion investment in border infrastructure
>Mexico agreed on Tuesday to invest $1.5 billion in technology at its border with the U.S. following a meeting between President Biden and Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

>In a joint statement released by the White House, the two leaders said they would fund a joint infrastructure effort to improve security and efficiency at the southern border.

>The statement said that the bipartisan infrastructure law Biden signed into law last fall would contribute $3.4 billion to 26 modernization projects at land ports of entry and that Mexico agreed to invest $1.5 billion in “border infrastructure” over the next two years.

>“We’ve had a major anti-smuggling operation underway since April, targeting human smugglers who traffic in people, drugs and weapons,” Biden said. “Towards this effort, we’ve deployed 1,300 additional personnel, conducted 20,000 disruption operations, and we’ve made over 3,000 arrests, all since April.”

thehill.com/policy/international/3556736-white-house-mexico-pledges-1-5-billion-investment-in-border-infrastructure/

Attached: wall.jpg (1024x683, 146.54K)

Ok cool when is It getting built?

none of that is for a wall you fucking retard, it's to expand lanes at border crossings

literally widening the open doorway.

Kek. MIGAmutts would be singing worship if this happened during Drumpf's term but now? Silence!

Attached: 56415615616.jpg (1200x1200, 193.1K)

The wall was nearly complete and Biden refused to finish it. Let me know when it’s done

Neither was Drumpf's deal with Mexico to have their third world army guard the border for us.

The fence is nowhere near complete. Drumpf added less than 100 miles of new fence, the majority of his fence construction was fence rehabilitation just like what Obama and Bush were doing.

I read it was fake news
AMLO only compromised to give maintenance to the fences that are already there and Biden is trying to sell that as a victory lmfao

the wall will never be built nor here not there

Attached: FXgB7MNVEAEGXel.jpg (510x680, 67.58K)

how much of a cut goes to the big guy?

>targeting human smugglers who traffic in drugs and weapons
>human smugglers
that's really dumb, like a highschooler adding un needed words onto an essay to get the minimum word count. Retardism

Mexico sees what’s coming and are willing to secure their own border to the North to prevent the mass migration that will be headed south once Amerifuck implodes.

and by border infrastructure they mean more roads, bus stops, walkways, rest areas and snack bars throughout the desert to make the journey north more comfortable.

Is it to stop Mexicans returning?

two more weeks of course

>What say you?
Huh?

I kneel.

Attached: kneel.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

Well played, the US will be minority white only in 2030 instead of 2027

Of course sadiq.

That looks like it could be easily overcome...I mean it...it doesn't look like an effective border at all...It would have been better investing that money in mobile patrols and cameras to respond to the trespassing into the US than this "wall", I'm sorry it looks really dumb.

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 37.53K)

Based dumb and dumber enjoyer

Attached: 1657816951048.jpg (1024x683, 193.94K)