LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

How are you preparing for the Great Recession, user?

Attached: Crash.jpg (768x480, 36.54K)

I'm not preparing
This is a normal and healthy market correction

Not worried about a possible food shortage? You got your own vegetable garden?

>Recession
LOL
The Great Depression will soon look like a motherfucking tea party, and that's not a joke

Attached: 59775FFE-CE1A-4F48-8310-68F749D67FE5_4_5005_c.jpg (259x400, 46.63K)

I’m going all in on GME, it’s about to pop off and I’ll just buy a house outright and retire early.

>Not worried about a possible food shortage
Nope
My grocery has always been fully stocked even throughout COVID
Maybe if you lived in the cities where the grocery stores are, you would realize this is a nothing burger.

Vegetables are gay, read We Want To Live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Attached: 1652334504591.jpg (1512x2016, 345.49K)

Whatever it is, I hope Any Forums can come up with a catchy name for it

>fiery, but mostly peaceful economic downturn

That's selling for $113 on Amazon right now. Can you just give me a QRD?

Nice to start my morning off with a laugh. Thanks, user

I'm not prepared at all and I'm fine with that because I intend to go full on clowncore and just steal shit and squat in empty office buildings

I've got about 8 thousand rounds between my 2 rifles and handgun, and a place to bug out with a few friends in Tennessee. Getting there may be an issue but I can just shoot people for gas if need be.

getting in shape I guess
already fucked up my money so whatever
we'll see what happens I guess, not gonna cry about it

Google the name followed by pdf and read it for free, here’s one I found.
>the PRIMAL DIET TM Through this remarkable but true story of Aajonus’ battle to save his son from life-threatening injuries following an automobile accident, we learn how Aajonus healed himself of terminal cancers, diabetes, bursitis and psoriasis. We learn how thousands of his clients have healed themselves of hundreds of “incurable” diseases. All of those miracles were accomplished simply by eating foods prepared in specific ways and in specific combinations. Aajonus shares with us the overall, fundamental premises and practical guidelines that created those phenomenal results

But Silver's been dropping over the last 6 months. Did you see the USD vs Euro today?

>lifting
>cardio
>finding sparring partners
>aggressive and defensive driving
>shotgun and pistol training
>more auto mechanic certs
>learned gas welding/cutting
And lots of 80s metal, Motörhead, WASP, Saxon, Venom.
I am going to become The Warrior of the Wasteland. The neoliberal hacks who cried privilege and sold out my brothers will have but one choice when their system fails: just walk away. And give me the fucking guzzoline.

Attached: CfVlG9GWAAA4hg2.jpg (480x480, 28.99K)

Gold, safe stocks.

I would rob my neighbors then raid other neighborhoods.

I think The Great Reset is pretty good.

I wonder how soon we'll see people posting their bug out bags on Any Forums again. That was kind of comfy

>Whatever it is, I hope Any Forums can come up with a catchy name for it
Simply 'The Collapse'

Attached: 1A45F993-0649-4BC7-A648-499CA9637003_4_5005_c.jpg (472x298, 45.28K)

Can't lose nothing, if you've got nothing to lose.

>off grid home
>off grid water supply
>off grid power
>grow/raise 90% of my own food
>self employed
>enough cash to pay council rates for the next 100 years
>enough ammunition to hunt for the next 100 years

Unironically all i'm doing is hoarding Lego because it's going to be prohibitively expensive to ship to Aus in the next few years and it's nice to have something to relax with at the end of the day that doesn't involve a screen.

I lost all my guns and food in a tragic accident at the marina.

By buying the dip on everything. I remember 2008 this time I’m much wealthier and ready to cash in on ur misery. Healthcare is recession proof that u for all being fat unhealthily fucks.

awful bait
just kill yourself next time

Need more Any Forums approved music playlists for the upcoming collapse, but you're off to a good start, user

Normal and healthy doesn't mean it won't fuck over the world with supply shortages and hyperinflation. You're a pseud.