Manhood

This pic is a perfect example of the state of modern "men". Too many have chosen simple entertainment/video games over finding a woman and settling down to have kids. They've even begun to become an embarrassment to their own parents. What changed men to become like this? Is it something in the food/water? How do men become active members of society again instead of waste of space manchildren?

Attached: childish men.png (500x459, 102.99K)

jews are to blame

Stop posting this old ass thread, the faggot new mod will probably delete the thread. Anyway, those men didn't chose shit, they were excluded in favour of women, minorities and others normalfaggots.

>WANT SOMEDAY

I used to drive uber nightlife on the weekends. When it's 2am and you're driving the drunk college girls home and they're talking about sucking and fucking in toilets, you'll pick losing your mmo pvp battle over losing your mind in divorce court.

>Too many have chosen simple entertainment/video games over finding a woman and settling down to have kids.
Maybe the modern woman should stop being an insufferable cunt and willing to rob men of half their shit when they loose interest in them.

> wagie your way till you neck yourself or marry a roastie whore that will cheat on you
or
> stay comfy in your room playing based games waiting for the total collapse of the globo-homo

Make your choise white man..

Do we really need to have this thread every day? Fuck off.

this bank has a cute bobbed goth girl working at it and I think it should be a crime

You're a retarded nigger.
It's not feminism pushing women out of the home and valuing a career more than a family that's to blame, no, it's MEN.
kys faggot

Can i do option 2, and add some stupid retarded fuckbuddies in the mix which i havn't given my real name to and only meet at their place?

>2017

accountability is the kryptonite of women.

Attached: 1657764173243.jpg (541x601, 128.08K)

I'm childish and i have 8 kids from 5 women

>settling down to have kids
no, I'm not taking care of them
>embarrassment to their own parents
other way around
> How do men become active members of society
I'm not a fuckin collective

Attached: Screenshot (249).png (1366x768, 1.13M)

>Blah blah men's fault
If a woman has nothing to offer, why would a man shack up with her? There are still some decent women out there but the vast majority are vapid hedonists.

>This pic is a perfect example of the state of modern "women". Too many have chosen smartphones/social media over finding a man and settling down to have kids.

i truly think no matter how much you shill against vidya, that smartphones and social media is 100000000000x worse than vidya.

Attached: snapchatCANCER.jpg (1200x800, 113.77K)

> What changed men to become like this?

Jews changed the women, and men adapted. Most men loved a girl who didnt want anything serious cuz the jews told her she needs to spend $250k to go to college to suck 100 cocks before she should consider settling down.

Men always wanted a women to love. Jewish commies destroyed monogamy, and the modern manchild is a byproduct of their social engineering.

Building my first gaming pc, wish me luck boys

it’s a bot post. Stop bumping this shit

Women worth marrying haven't been invented yet.

Attached: da1e5c9dc15f6bf2355483940c735e88.jpg (1367x1884, 245.05K)

women are boring
the lads are fun
simple as

Attached: beria.jpg (297x445, 59.94K)

why do you make this thread every day faggot

Attached: 1654102594389.jpg (1025x1021, 274.04K)

Why do we let women define "maturity"?

I would leave a spiked drink in the back so when they impulsively drink it I would rape them.

>the women worth marrying in question
russia yes

Thank you for your service

Attached: 1654395851741.png (800x435, 342.91K)

THIS. Having the internet in our pockets was the true mistake

Maybe if women weren’t so hypergamous and society didn’t disenfranchised men we wouldn’t drop out. Can’t put all the blame on us, roasties have to take responsibility that they ended up 30+ post wall with no children or marriage because of wasting their youth riding the chad cock carousel

Social media and smartphones are why zoomers are so fucking retarded. They have literally been staring at screens since before they could walk and talk. I don't even think zoomers play video games but instead watch other people who they don't know play them. Its weird shit

>Society gets the men it produces
>No, not those men!

women can offer love
well
some of them

Absolutely Haram

>Men in society allowed to have control over their households, wife and children included
>The point of marriage in the first place is so that a woman is married off from her family to the husband, IE, his property.
>This is taken away with equal rights
>Men don't want to participate in marriage anymore since the entire institution is supposed to be about ownership
>This is apparently unreasonable
>I don't even think zoomers play video games but instead watch other people who they don't know play them. Its weird shit
The more I look at China the more I realize their policy of censorship is the logical response any government should have to social media poisoning society.
They really were never the baddies, just trying to do the right thing by breaking a few eggs in the process.

Attached: reacttiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

If you are chad maybe or if the woman is your mother

Man fuck these people

I’ve dated over 6 women and slept with 3 and all of them wanna fuck. NONE of them except 2 wanted a relationship and only 1 wanted kids at any point in her life.

This is why “have sex, swetty” is such garbage life advice. Sex is easy to come by. I want a girl who wants a family DAMNIT.