He still thinks Jewish psyops made during the fall of Rome will save the European races from extinction

>he still thinks Jewish psyops made during the fall of Rome will save the European races from extinction
Christianity won't save anyone because it wasn't made to save anyone. It's a way to organize and domesticate humans the same way humans domesticate animals and farm plants, hence the parables of sheep, fish and seeds.

Attached: blackpillchristianity.png (1286x148, 25.47K)

the bible was not written by jews anyone who claims it is is a tranny

Stop conflating Christianity with Judeo Christianity

Attached: 1657526159078.jpg (1440x1840, 196.31K)

The entire basis of Christianity is striking down jews. It's almost like you fucks have never read the NT. Oh wait, you already knew that didn't you Melvin.

>not written by Jews
And circumcision is hygienic. Take your copes elsewhere retard.

Attached: ameritards.jpg (1125x1030, 832.81K)

Cool thread rabbi
Christ is king
Rome is eternal
Kys :)

Attached: rome newsreader.gif (444x250, 2.58M)

>t.

Attached: 98EF04E4-22C4-4503-A15B-093B4A798658.jpg (976x636, 58.43K)

Paganism won't save Europe, either.

Melvin, your judeochristian propaganda is failing. By the day more and more people are waking up to the truth that Christ is King and your corrupted "Christian" institutions on Earth are wrong. There is a great day of reckoning ahead and there will be nowhere you can hide

jew

>will save the European races from extinction
Last I checked we were still having babies

Kike

Chaim

You’re Canadian.

You plebbit spaced one sentence you silly turbokike

>christniggers don't understand sarcasm

Attached: mutilation.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

>no no no, I'm just PRETENDING to be a retarded shabbos goyim

>the bible was not written by jews anyone who claims it is is a tranny
The Bible was written by Jews. You're living in denial.

Micah 5:2: "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times". The author of Micah was a Jew.

This line is quoted by Matthew 2:6 as well. The author of Matthew was a Jew.

The West needs Fathers. It needs to re-engage with 'The Father'.

>"No way to the Father but through me"
No way to The Father but through Christianity.
Look around. It's true, is it not?

Christianity is like a stranger barging into your house, killing your father and demanding you accept him as your father or he'll kill you like he killed your real father. That is what the triumph of Christianity is like to me. Christianity reduced Europeans to spiritual step-children and I will never forgive them nor the Jews for doing that.

Christianity was pushed on Europeans by other Europeans. They slaughtered the fuck out of each other for years and years because of differences in their Christianity. Most of the people who became American colonists were kicked out of Europe because of differences in their Christianity.

In the ways of the Spirit, the route onward is always right through the centre of where and what you already are. If people are serious about wanting the progress beyond, through or even away from 'Christianity', it can only be through the middle of fullest examination of where Christianity has brought things. There is no other way. Anyone who pretends otherwise drops immediately into fantasy of one type or another, and into delusion.