Now that the dust has settled, why did russia fail to take Kyiv? Was it because of putin's incompetence...

Now that the dust has settled, why did russia fail to take Kyiv? Was it because of putin's incompetence, or pure Ukrainian excellence?

Attached: 1657606420842.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

Attached: 3883826266272828.jpg (1440x3200, 1.88M)

>why did russia fail to take Kiev?
Opticscuckery.

Attached: putin's cuck warfare.png (1728x381, 106.37K)

Show flag, kike.

>t. seething vatnik

>t. posted from cuck shed in Tel Aviv
If you dont try harder Shmooley I'm going to get your shift manager to dock your pay.

a mixture of both. Ukrainian regulars arguably have more combat experience than any western grunts that aren't SOF. poor russian conscripts being sent into Ukraine have little incentive compared to the defenders.

>p..post flag so I can ad hominem attack!
cope harder, bugman/vpnVlad

turn off memeflag, hohol/poolack

>Look! I changed my leafVPN!
Why did russia fail in Kyiv?

Presumably, the initial invasion strategy was a risky gamble to end the war quickly and cleanly, hoping that Ukrainian military would panic and be in disarray, and the gamble failed, so now the Russians have to do it the hard and ugly way

Putin is definitely an idiot, he believed is beloved generals who would never tell him anything negative

Also he's the same height of Berlusconi 168cm

>168cm
with his big-boy shoes

When did Russia try to take Kyiv, they never even knocked out the energy kek. they trapped like 30k troops in kyiv while they started taking ground in the east which they now hold and are giving out russian passports there

it was purely to set the stage for a nuclear false flag that acts as an introduction to the full Beast system hinted (and displayed in full view albeit briefly) to us during Covid

anything else is wrong and retarded, this is the full and only truth

It is offensive to me that glowpersons are still pushing this as a Ukrainian victory. Why dear God why are the most educated the most retarded what subversive techniques do they use to make people, that are smart, genuinely retarded?

>"You don't understand, that strategy was genius! Putin is our savior!"
lol

Attached: 1657296296204.gif (1200x842, 940.7K)

it was a feint!!! putin never *really* WANTED Kyiv!

It only took america and Europe throwing themselves into a massive recession to do so. Slava Ukraini!!

>america and Europe are struggling
>russia and china everything 100% perfect!
found the shill!

Which countries deal with economic hardship better?

When they tried to seize an airport to airlift more troops in and encircle the city from three sides