White people

Why are white people so desperate to marry paki girls in the UK, are your women that homosexualised that your trying to find the next real women. It’s your own fault for inviting Africans in mass. Now white man will be forced to become paki.

Attached: 1D2C9A24-1E03-4809-ABE2-73D05E3563F3.png (938x1024, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This photo of Hillary looking at Any Forums is the dumbest photo I've ever seen of American politics.
A bunch of politicians leading the country going online in such a stupid way.

White women are the real jews

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Witches.jpg (720x1135, 176.9K)

Ok cousin fucker

It sucks when some white yellow toothed retard steals your first cousin so you can’t marry her. Keep your head up bro.

You could say the writing is on the wall for the pig face race.

it's probably fake
wall looks superimposed

Just because I fucked your cousin doesn't mean she is my cousin Jamal.

Mixed race mutts destroying everything they touch.

They’re not. What are you taking about? Pakistani girls aren’t even allowed to marry White men, unless the White man converts to Islam. Even then the Pakistani family would disprove. Although there are many ethnicities in the UK, the UK is really segregated.

Attached: uxauqizi.jpg (490x369, 27.58K)

Mate there’s a Pakistani women who lives on my street with literally 3 African slaves, and she is married to one mixed race black guy. And he isn’t Muslim he is a worshiper of his ancestors so your facts are not correct on this one because why would she be with such a African pagan then?

That’s if you have Alexander the greats genetic pool lol.

Not really. The fact that you post this proves that there is an observable phenomenon where the opposite is the case.

Paki girls are ugly as fuck, and they always smell of bo.
No one really goes near them.

>Why are white people so desperate to marry paki girls in the UK
Not one white man wants a smelly paki.

Well that was 2001 now every John, Tim and Harry wants to impregnate the nearest paki they can. All because you allowed Ahmed and Jamal to come here and spread the std.

Fake image newfag.

This is really well done. I just dont believe it because its so baffling. But the lighting and shadows appear consistent with the room. I dont know.

Go tell that to Steven who now has 5 kids what shamima Begum absolute state of the Uk.

this is the most british thread i've seen on Any Forums

First time in my life I've heard such bullshit. But I have fucked a bengali

That's a benefits scam, I can guarantee it