Sharia Law will takeover the West

In about 2-3 generations, 100 years is being too generous

We don't need terrorist attacks, guns, bombs, shootings etc.

We won't integrate and we will reject your Liberal Values.

Attached: 1656979422737.jpg (960x949, 132.26K)

>No blacks
We'll see about that.

Yes, Jesus never explicitly said "I am God" but He rarely ever spoke plainly. He spoke with stories and metaphors all of the time. If you were God in all of His infinite wisdom, don't you think you would be smart enough to not go around saying "I am God" if you were in a human body? No one would believe you and besides, He doesn't have an ego to stroke so it wasn't the main point of Him being here.
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
>And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Oh, and there's also the fact that HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. Islam removes 90% of the meaning from the story by saying it never happened. No, instead they are sure to include an Aisha thigh fuck passage

Attached: main-image.jpg (781x1200, 178.03K)

Sharia law didn’t even take over when Islamic empires reigned for 700 years. Wake me up when the sky is actually falling chicken little

> in about 2-3 generations
Can you make it more like two years?

>Speeding through alameda at 100mph in the August sunset

I'm ok with that. I hate liberal values and would not mind a harem of child bearing obedient wives. Go for it. I won't stand in your way. You're going to have to deal with the kikes first though.

it says no cock blocks

Islamists killed their own empires
Before the religious extremism took hold Islamic nations where the most developed and advanced on earth
Funny how that works innit?

Attached: A8D19FDC-C02B-4386-A113-058FDDCE7FC4.jpg (981x657, 125.18K)

Right on time, honey mead.

Well I'll be fucking old and done by then if not dead, doesn't really affect me

>came back from the dead
Got any proof of your cape shit accession story? The origin story already strains belief.

>Sharia Law will takeover the West

Attached: international jewry has defeated Islam.jpg (1962x987, 1.33M)

Cult of Canaan
Got recommended it yesterday. Now completely sober from everything except nicotine for 2-3 weeks. Never going back.

No blacks, something we can agree on.

>Curse of Cannan
My bad.

the mussie youth is already compromised, keeping up appearances for mum and dad

It says no cock blocks you low iq monkey

bump

Anons, I never went away to college and had the sex-all-the-time college dorm life experience.

Did I miss out?

Do you really think that demographics will be the biggest challenge facing the US in 15 years? We're going to monitored 24/7 and we'll have symbiosis with AI and designer babies by then.