A question about trans

I have a question about trans...with all the MTFers dominating women's sports...where are the FTMs dominating ANYTHING men do? Where are the FTMs blowing out our athletes? Our chess or go tourneys? Anything requiring critical thinking, strength, confidence, teamwork, etc? If you have examples I'd love to see them.
Did these trans fucker just prove that men are better than women at everything or what?

Attached: epage.png (359x399, 154.56K)

Transphobic white cis male patriarchy holds them back

>Did these trans fucker just prove that men are better than women at everything or what?

Yes? Why do you think feminists and male feminists were so outraged by it? Even pol got pissed off by it. "Nooo noooo women can't be shown how weak and pathetic they are noooo get trannies out of sports!".

Women are not good at anything. And btw, men get more mocked if they are not manly than women do if they are butchy. So a MTF will just have people say "you will never pass" and then everyone moves on but a FTM is outright a disgrace, literally a woman calling herself a man but has a bleeding front hole, it's pathetic. A woman with a penis is at the very least HILARIOUS, a man with an open wound between his legs that bleeds is just an abomination.

women and men are not equal. in fact, nothing is equal outside of math and similar theory.

With like pushups and ar 15s or in my opinion crossbows

FTM's get male hormones, they get horny as fuck and then beg to be bred
I fuck them all the time, at least the ones who still look like women, just bulldyke types

They even secretly want a strong man to put them back in their place and refeminise them

emotional intelligence

theyre better at graduating collage and not committing suicide.

>emotional intelligence
and that is?

>Anything requiring critical thinking

Attached: LOOK HER UP.jpg (716x1442, 196.06K)

Because they're females deep down inside, they don't have the balls to invade male spaces. Faggots who chop off their dicks hate women and have no problem going where they are to oppress them.

woman shit

man, it sure is ignorant in that head of yours...

Attached: intelligences.png (1600x1596, 439.36K)

>post-modern gobbledygook
Ok, let's say I grant that they have superior "emotional intelligence"....what demonstrated output has this wonderful power shown for FTM trans over biological men?

She was molested as a child, and this is a bad way of dealing with it. She wants to destroy the girl that was molested, and become something else.

Elliott, Elliott...

Attached: Elliott Elliott.jpg (332x248, 14.88K)

Believe it or not, male chess tournaments don't even exist. There is all genders, and there is women. All genders just appears to be male because no women are good enough to compete

Let's cool it with the antisemitism.

this is a more active and further connected anterior cingulate gyrus deeper into the limbic system, and less serotonin secreted into the synapse (and therefore more sensitive serotonin response) within the insula. true brain physiological differences exist between XY and XX brains that cause women to be more sensitive and aware to emotional states, and to produce and express more deeply felt emotional states.

Please, DO NOT come to Any Forums to learn. Just don't. The information you seek is all over the internet, ffs, just google it.

>Please, DO NOT come to Any Forums to learn
What are you trying to teach people user?

Left and right side of a leaf is equal.

actually it is mirrored

Attached: elliot.webm (720x480, 793.69K)