Why again is heating allegedly going to be an issue for them?

Why again is heating allegedly going to be an issue for them?

Close your door

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (255x153, 332)

I thought white people were supposed to be adapted to the cold according to pol

Why are illegal immigrants and crime such an issue for them? Just close your door.

They can heat from vatnik butthurt if they send troops to Ukraine

You think germs are resistant to cold?

Attached: 1633896040541s.jpg (94x125, 1.78K)

>Why again is heating allegedly going to be an issue for them?
exaggeration of a non-problem to keep goys busy.

>why is heating going to be an issue?
Because all the doors in Germany are wooden

We are beyond fucked. The whole German economy will collapse. Just imagine the chaos if the parasites are not getting their gibs, riots and plundering will occur in every city.

It will be great, most of them will leave the country.

Do you think niggers, Arabs, and third-worlders will leave? Could you send them all to Sweden? I heard Sweden love them.

There is still more to steal in germoney than in their own counties.

kekerino

Not all houses have fireplaces

Attached: 211123344208.jpg (672x960, 72.63K)

what im most scared of is that germans somehow find a way to come out of this crisis relatively unharmed
I always pray for their downfall but they always find a way to somehow salvage things through sheer autism

No they won’t. They’ll just keep destroying your stuff until they get what they want. You’re delusional if you think they’d go back to Africa EVER without being forced, most Africans hate Africa

I'm not talking about Africa, I'm talking about Turkey and eastern Europe. We only have 0,6% blacks. And those can go to France where they will feel at home.

Attached: Europe Black Population.jpg (900x681, 109.33K)

If you don't heat when it's freezing outside, you risk having the water in your plumbing freeze as well, in which case the pipes will explode.
Also, you risk mould inside your house due to water condensing on your walls. My landlord always complains to me about not heating enough during winter.

go back to your shithole

no. except me.

Attached: 146116469_4334454029916019_4712557152383543169_n.jpg (293x169, 7.79K)

You only get condensation when relative humidity goes over 100%. If you open a window this would never happen.

Oooooh. So now Biden will know which European country to target for racism.

Germans don't understand how insulation works. They think using modern construction materials is building walls out of cardboard.

you only need to turn it on if its freezing outside

Yeah right. Have you actually seen this country? Maybe you can steal cars and then not be able to afford the gas for them, thats it.

American wishful thinking. The people who come here do so because they look for the path of least resistance. Sticking around and freezing your ass off with no gibs is the exaft opposite of that.

the way americans build houses is shit compared to europe. americans will use the cheapest method possible, even for roofing, then forced to replace it within their life. in europe a roof will last hundred years before they need replaced

>white people
>germany
lol. Lmao, even.