Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: JWB.jpg (1436x1429, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zWgBAXJWcuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wanted to keep us in chains. AYO fuck them raysis ass niggas

Lincoln was going to send all the niggers back to Africa and this lumpy headed fuck decided it was a good-idea to murder him before he could complete the plans, and now fast forward to 2022, we're stuck with millions of black niggers and our quality of life is evaporating as we give them more and more equal rights...FUCK JOHN WILKES BOOTH AKA NIGGER-LOVER EMPEROR EXTREME. I genuinely hate this pseudo-kike fuck like you wouldn't believe, if i had a time machine, i would've stopped him, i swear it.

Attached: 1656451815466.jpg (2099x3000, 659.06K)

>Why did he do it?
Because it was the correct thing to do.
Northern tyranny must be smashed by Southern freedom.

Attached: 1643364369199.jpg (756x562, 88.42K)

Attached: john wilkes jewth.png (1505x1001, 1.47M)

incel

rothschild money
everyone has a price

>Lincoln was going to send all the niggers back to Africa
He talked about that, but it was never financially feasible to actually do it.

Sic semper tyrannis

Willk and Bothh

Freemason

because you touch yourself at night

Because of reasons.

If Lincoln was actually going to send them back, he would have had teams of people ready to go on it. The fact that there wasn't even a sizeable push to get that done after he died means it never would have happened even if he was alive.

He "did something" because he thought Lincoln would make blacks equal to whites, instead of seeing how it played out before reacting. Turns out the Lincoln was not interested in equal rights for all races and was actually more in favor for the Back to Africa plan that many famous freed blacks also believed was for the best.

As a direct result of Booth "doing something," we were thrust into a nightmare world.

youtu.be/zWgBAXJWcuM

Attached: 1645642315767.jpg (2375x2048, 2.79M)

Cuz Lincoln was an authoritarian faggot and had no problem slaughtering his countrymen.

Not even about the nigger issue, you fucking faggots, Lincoln was a tyrant for stepping and pissing on the Constitution and the original Union. States' rights should have never been violated in the first place, also fuck the (((federal government))).

Attached: 1635199277279.jpg (682x1024, 102.48K)

Because Lincoln deserved it. The North prosecuted the war to enrich bankers and industrialists, not to free the slaves.

Frederick Douglass had also convinced him it was not worth doing.

there were communist nigger lovers all the way back then and even before