HAPPENING: BRITISH POUND IN DRAMATIC FREEFALL

Okay so it’s gone down dramatically in value over the last few hours, thoughts and or reasons?

Attached: B79C843F-53B9-4D25-B081-563ED3E18F26.jpg (654x378, 90.34K)

jews

Dollar Milkshake Theory

the US gov couldn't strong arm commodities and particularly oil down so they are artificially propping up the dollar and to lower commodity prices for the US and make the rest of the world pay.

Is Soros behind this, like in the '90s?

I’m just guessing it’s as says

If biden’s doing that then europe won’t pay for American stuff and america falls, fucking dumbass

Europe is Putin's doorstep

Tomorrow is the big day partner...

….big day for what?

Nukes

This. The Fed basically vampirically sucks value into the US economy by punishing people willing to do business with us. Normally this would be good for us, except now BRICS offers an alternative and every time we do it we push trade partners into China's arms.

Also the Eurozone is shitting the bed because of its own sanctions so milkshake theory doesn't explain everything

UK Economy is collapsing. Stagflation, total collapse in exports.

>American stuff
Like what? Food?

Attached: 0AAE519F-FCE7-4910-AE66-D0AAD2D42E2D.jpg (484x363, 44.26K)

still plenty pot noodles in the shops.

oh you

Attached: 1657476581519.jpg (2523x1682, 259.61K)

OY DO YOU HAVE YOUR PARITY LOICENSE?
I DIN THINK SO
OFF TO THE CLINK WITH YA

Attached: oym8.jpg (1280x960, 366.53K)

Not my problem

Err the global economy collapsed in 2008 because of banking fraud
The global response to that was more fraud and money printing
This is reaping what you've sown. They are now trying to use convid22 to justify crack downs on dangerously unhappy populations, which is exactly what every "tinfoil hatter" was telling you for the past 14 years

Pandemic

It's all that winning in Ukraine. That's how you do it. You crash your economy to spite Putin! It's 4D chess: Putin didn't crash our economy, we crashed it ourselves! Take that Putler!