>gas prices are sky high
>supply chain is breaking
>product shortages are occurring
>food supply is threatened
>personal savings are dwindling
>consumer credit is maxing
>mass layoffs are beginning
finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec

Attached: its over.png (1409x789, 339.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//SETF/ Silver ENDS THE FED /type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus fuck from like 70k to 45k to 35k to 10k in six months

Crypto is fine tho. My portfolio isn't even sweating

Bitcoin is bombing. All the exchanges are in hot water. Some are already going bankrupt. A big crypto hedge fund went bankrupt recently and the founders are in hiding.
>the absolute state of cope

Attached: shitcoin.png (677x493, 36.28K)

Attached: 1605201215167.png (585x560, 222.47K)

Gold and silver down, fml.

zoom out

>silver ends the fed bro
Notice how these fags have left the board? It was probably all a pump scam.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//SETF/ Silver ENDS THE FED /type/op/

Attached: oh no.png (1086x613, 69.05K)

Not my problem since I have no savings and I am a NEET

It had to begin before it was over. It never began for anyone other than boomers.

i pulled out my money from the markets in Jan

get fucked idiots lol

Post your folio then homo, prove it

Keep holding that bag, dude. You have no idea how bad it's about to get.

Jim Willie was correct 4 years ago. The dollar will rise until it implodes.

Meekerly
Eager to feed
Apps

There is ip V6 blockchain now

The stock market is fake and gay. Only commodity, energy, and precious metal markets matter.

Attached: 1b1d045.gif (245x250, 1.47M)

all markets are fake and gay
they've faggoted up the PM markets with paper metal

coinbase is next, then the real fun starts

best economy in human history jack. go get one of those millions of jobs that even if you work full time you couldn’t afford the rent.

They didn't leave, they got banned.

I need it all to end by christmas, I have no debts but business is waaaay down. the competition has to be down across the board by then. We need a massive market crash to make small food retail the most valued business again.

Changes nothing. There is no bottom this time. Retail buyers aren't gonna fall for the scam again.

Attached: there is no bottom.png (781x500, 41.41K)

HAD TO HAVE HIGH HIGH HOPES

My $14 silver is doing fine and is just as shiny as my $18 silver which is just as shiny as my $20 silver etc.. Your fiat price is for 1000 bars that never leave a like vault. I don’t care about those things, I just count my ounces.

Attached: D961D2DB-49ED-4BA1-A0C8-CA5B94642973.jpg (544x429, 64.24K)

My networth has gone from essentially 0 to essentially 0, i.e. unaffected, a key component in enjoying the world burn around you.

>/SETF/ was banned as silver prices collapsed
How convenient.

yeah man... 0 to 0
fuxk off richboys

I have competitors that are literally in over 3X their annual profit but in debt. Its insane they are holding on, massive stores/restaurants that are in almost insurmountable debt and rent relief, they all need to fucking die.

Well, yeah I realize they are manipulated too. The point I meant was that those 3 are tangible assets. The rest of the stock market is just glorified gambling and nonessential.

Everything someone comes out of the woodwork to mention bitcoin is done this time fo real though...

>they all need to fucking die.
They will soon, in minecraft of course.

Based early bird. I’m right there with you. Wish I would’ve bought gold at $800 but getting premium coins for $1300-$1400 wasn’t bad either.

*Everytime

now don’t be a lying dog faced pony soldier, two of those jobs and you can get y’know the thing and taco, breakfast taco

You know what they say every time: "This time, it's different.".

STFU NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

You have to invest....

Because the only other option is to hold dollar and holding dollars is 100% certain to continue losing value and it's unethical money that empowers tyrants and dropping bombs in foreign countries.

>cope is strong with this one
Your $20 silver is in the red. Your $18 dollar silver is about to be in the red. Your pride is getting in the way of reality. No one is gonna trade you over market value for your shiny rocks.

if i had that 30k from march i could buy soxl and retire by now

I don't get how bad crypto decisions should be a reflection of real world.

Cash is king right now. Everything is going down overall but the dollar is going down less than everything else. Holding cash is less of a loss than investing into the current state of markets, real estate, ect.

Retard buyers* If you fail for the scam of the trendline and that shit you're fucked.