Why is the left seething at The Terminal List?

Attached: 04EA060B-13A1-48EB-9158-6634970A0572.jpg (739x415, 33.74K)

They aren't, that show did very poorly financially.

CHRIS PRATT IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

HE ALSO FLIES THE AMERICAN FLAG AT HIS HOUSE HUNTS WITH GUNS AND BELIEVES IN JESUS

PROBABLY WANTS TO BAN ABORTION AND THINKS WOMEN ARE PROPERTY

Strong family values.
Strong male lead.
No alphabet people.
Pro USA.

I'm guessing this is just neocon propaganda that liberals are pretending is fascistic?

Because it's anti corporation and the new left is absolutely rabid about their favorite brands

This.

It’s only just come out.

Because main character is a violent white man who gets vengeance.

Left doesn't like to be reminded that whites are elite at violence.

Attached: Festival of violence.jpg (380x394, 13.83K)

watched the whole series it was pretty good no gay or woke crap. alot good action scenes.

Never seen it, is it good?

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-170218_YouTube.jpg (953x956, 388.11K)

They’re seething at dead glowniggers

I watched the whole thing. It has nothing to do with left or right, so I don’t get it

It’s a fucking great show. First non woke show I’ve seen in years.

Yes, lots of "tactical operator" style scenes

Don't care. I don't watch the electric jew, not even when they occasionally piss of libtards to keep up pretenses.

So far pretty good. I'm only 3 episodes in.

Pharmaceutical conspiracy
Government payoffs at all levels
Testing non FDA approved drugs under EUA and covering up side-effects.

The lead is a capable white man.

It's good. I expected ending to be cartoon villain tier but it's surprisingly not that.

Great show. Almost zero wokeness. Lots of glowies get killed.

pink anus movie

4 and 5 are the best

>capable
>a whole squad of highly trained experts didn't decide to cut the wire to the explosives in the first episode
It's a dumb show but I like it

10/10 show everyone on Any Forums should watch and praise to piss off the left. Just like how they hate Top Gun and seethe that it was such a success.

Goliath isn't half bad either. One of the characters literally mocked faggotry and no one stepped in to "correct" her.

>a whole squad of highly trained experts didn't decide to cut the wire to the explosives in the first episode
I hope you realize that cutting the wire might as well fuckin detonate explosives as easily as defuse it.