We should start executing the (((ultrawealthy)))

We should start executing the (((ultrawealthy)))

Attached: jews.jpg (720x899, 59.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/244755.pdf
ala.org/advocacy/intfreedom/hate
coe.int/en/web/cyberviolence/online-hate-speech
aclu.org/issues/lgbtq-rights/transgender-rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Executing the same percentage of the richest and poorest is the fairest and most effective plan.

If the miners can take the equipment by force, then they are justified in taking and redistributing the gold's profits for themselves.
Or whatever they want.
Violence is one of nature's most important currencies, up there with sex and food/water and livable space.

wtf I love seizing the means of production now

NOTICE: YOUR POST HAS BEEN FLAGGED AS POSSIBLE "INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE" BY A VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY ACTIVIST REPORTER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL HATE CRIME LAWS FOR PROTECTED CLASSES OF INDIVIDUALS.

AS A VOLUNTEER UNAFFILIATED WITH THIS WEBSITE, THIS IS ONLY A WARNING, AS I HAVE NO PUNITIVE AUTHORITY. YOUR POST WAS FLAGGED AND DOCUMENTED, BUT SERIOUS THREATS OR HATEFUL INCITEMENT CAN LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION.

RESOURCES FOR YOU:

ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/244755.pdf

ala.org/advocacy/intfreedom/hate

coe.int/en/web/cyberviolence/online-hate-speech

aclu.org/issues/lgbtq-rights/transgender-rights

Attached: WARNING.png (300x300, 30.73K)

Yeah I'm sure those workers totally would've found the gold and mined it all if those rich people didn't fund all the equipment and hire the people to find it in the first place. If mining gold is so easy without rich guys why isn't everyone in Mexico mining gold? Stupid ass just found out about communism highschool tier pseud argument.
>Just nationalise if so the government controls it all then we will all be rich
>Implying you or any of these politicians wouldn't just import beaners or Africans to do your mining once you had any semblance of wealth
KILL ALL COMMIES

I am going to start murdering wealthy capitalists, and there is nothing you can about it.

agreed

But they did buy the gold mine, no?

>Why would they not own it?
>Did they not hire the miners giving them salaries?
>Did they spend the money on the costs to risk getting that potential gold for profit?

Workers should get paid well for the work they do but you need the mine owners just as much as the workers!

Stop being a faggot your entire life.

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

is this real?

see

>Meanwhile we just import more beaners to drive the cost of labor down
The only people pro immigration are the pro slavery types whether they realize it or not.

That not how reality works mate, everything has a vaule even labour.

But idiots like this will still advocate for immigration despite it driving down the cost of labor.

You are gay and deserve A.I.D.S., faggot.

The class struggle has always been a question of whether capital has supremacy over labour or not. Even many racial or ethnic struggles can be classified as a subsection of this.

Yes, and the value of labor is profit minus capital investment. The difference is the value created by labor, and labor has more of a right than capital to decide what happens with the surplus.

Nothing in capitalism prevents you from starting a co-op.

Without labor, there is no capital, but labor can exist without capital. If I kill a deer or pick berries to feed my family, I am engaging in labor that is independent of capital. There is no capital that can exist without labor.

>*ring* *ring*

Attached: 1610181887573.png (590x469, 188.31K)

Sure, just like nothing in the USA prevents you from living in a mansion.

I already murder everyone with my rimes

based rap assassin

Why exactly didn't the entire company just quit and start their own gold mine?

Attached: 1642631645764.jpg (700x941, 64.16K)

>what are the pinkertons

Not the reason they didn't all just quit, that's what.

Ok so whats the problem? You can collectively own a mansion.

>What are salaries for 300 points

Workers dont take the risk of loss of capital so that would only work on the condition that they would work with no salaries until profit had come from the labour they had done.

Most people rather have the monthly/weekly salaries instead of risking no making anything.

Attached: Britpepe.jpg (583x583, 73.26K)

Yes, I know, which is why I encourage people to embrace cooperative economics such as democratically controlled workplaces and democratically controlled credit unions. It's the only non-violent path towards the emancipation of labor from the shackles of wage slavery, but that doesn't mean violence is off the table.

workers get paid a wage, not a salary. (((management))) gets a salary. didn't read the rest of your post.

>executing
Nope, start by breaking all the bones in their hands, let them heal untreated. Then the bones in their feet. Then arms, then legs. Keep the alive and no chance of painkillers. When you have broken every bone in their body that will not kill them and then let them heal, show of their deformed bodies to the world and then execute them.

That seems a little cruel and unnecessary. I don't want to make them suffer; I just want to eliminate the threat they pose to the rest of us.

How many bodies did the ultrawealthy knowingly climb over to achieve and maintain their wealth?

Ok then. Stop being jealous of capital owners, call up your buddies, collectivize, and become owners of whatever you want.

The highest cost of most western businesses are salaries so you are talking a load shit. If we had good monetary policy we'd live in the perfect system.

Debt out of thin air is what makes life hard for the average person like you and me.

Yes, they are dangerous, which is why they must be eliminated. But relishing in the suffering of another soul and pursuing revenge as opposed to justice will only serve to continue to cycle of violence.

Attached: 20223.jpg (740x787, 252.2K)

Yes, the reason I have a problem with a bunch of disgusting money grubbing kikes controlling governments of the world and running the economy like their personal piggy bank while depriving the workers who enrich them of the fruits of the workers' labor is because of "jealousy." Day of the rope soon, Shlomo.

I didn't say to relish it, it would be like an unpleasant job such as sewage treatment. And it will also show those who hope to follow in their footsteps they end result to look forward to.

The highest cost is salaries, and yet most people are not salaried, they get paid a wage. Almost like the salaried (((management))) positions are make-work programs for Patrick Bateman-esque failsons from the ruling class.

I think a firing squad would be more impactful, and it's important we don't come off as cruel or vindictive. The overriding emotion of any revolutionary should be love, not hate. These monsters must die because we love our fellow man and want to see him free from injustice and exploitation, not because we hate the monster.

Now you might think you have a monoply on killing deer or picking berries but you can't set the price when I'm using your taxes to import millions of subhumans who will work for a fraction of what you were charging.

I'll give you that one.

I don't want to make a profit. I just want to eat.

Attached: 1633545766456.png (860x499, 84.54K)

>Nigger can't even spell rhymes right.