Wife is using violence against me regularly

A week ago, after another incident, I told her if she ever touches me again I'll hit her back. We have a 3 year old daughter and while I was trying to put her to sleep yesterday night she kept playing with her doll. I pulled it away from her, she started crying and went to her mom and told her I hit her. My wife charged at me and punched me in the teeth while saying never to touch "her daughter" again. I called the cops and told them my wife is using violence against me, the cops laughed at me and hung up the phone. How the fuck do I get out of this fucking situation? She's 19, I'm 28 and unemployed, nobody's gonna believe my ass in court, they will think I'm drunk addict or some shit. Fuck's sake

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-23.jpg (900x542, 156.69K)

Greek selfishness on display again

I was arrested for domestic violence when I was 19 to my ex who would always hit me. Yea the courts will never trust you, I was bleeding from both of my arms from her attacking me but the cops still took her story because she cried. Idk what to say you’re kinda retarded for getting her pregnant, at least I never got my ex pregnant and it was easy for me to leave her.

Attached: 760FECB6-C350-4AA4-A9CD-3593564DEDB6.jpg (982x1029, 688.5K)

>greece poster

Murder her

just start drinking and go live under a bridge

JUST ADMIT IT ALL THE GREEKS DIED UR ALL TURKS AND JEWS NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING US..........

Lol you are a fucking pussy

Beat your wife. Beat your daughter. Beat your mother.

>Greece relationship poster

It's the same guy across all stories isnt it?
This guy needs a shrink asap

>"her daughter"
you've been cucked nigga

She doesn't respect you and thinks you're weak. You need to hide a camera and bait her into hitting you again, then you will have proof for law enforcement. Or you can put a paperback book on the side of her head and punch the book. It with knock her out without leaving bruises if you want to gain some respect back.

tell her bite the pillow im going in dry, actually don't even tell her just do it

>Impregnates 16yo Greek girl
>28 and unemployed
>I don't understand why she's acts like a child

Beat her, you faggot.
You are being a pussy, so she is testing you, and has lost all respect. Become angry, beat her, and rape her. I mean this sincerely. If you don't listen to this advice you will regret it.

it's some site datamining or alphabet soup agency training a bot to recognize w*man hating content probably

Just start recording everything on video and shit on her on social media

Why are you two even together? Have a talk with her if you want a chance to make things better, if there's no chance then cover your ass with evidence.
Also get a paternity test kek.

Unironically this
Or man the fuck up and turn your life around
You’ll wish you had in 10 years anyway
Maybe this is your wake up call

rape her?

get a job
take your daughter away from that psycho, even though she might be lost at this point
either way regain control of your life, nigger

DO NOT REPLY TO FAKE GREEK WOMAN PROBLEM THREADS YOU FUCKING KNUCKLE DRAGGERS

Put her to sleep with chloroform and then inject her with a just barely lethal dose of opiods.

Get a job.

Even your daughter hates you LOL maybe work on yourself for starters.