Was inclusion of Indian men in global academia based ??

Search any complex topic on YT you'll see our men leading the charge and explain everything clearly

Attached: d8i9e17cm6z81.jpg (623x600, 47.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ
youtu.be/hoNeIiwgVkU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nQXB-GABg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The videos are sometimes decent but I can't quite catch anything they say with their thick accent.

you are correct

youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ

youtube tutorials are dead since they removed dislikes

Yeah our understanding is crystal clear whites tend to focus on rote learning.
This is what I always tell my white students don't just memorize,,,,, understand!!!

Is this supposed to be funny ?

Bros let's turn this thread into india hate thread lmao

Attached: 1655733899563.png (832x790, 1.06M)

> Claims ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((study))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i am simply stating that you are correct, you can find Indian tutorial on absolute everything

youtu.be/hoNeIiwgVkU

Indians are incredibly based and I love them.

If water is to be used then avoid high pressure bidets, which are basically poop dispersal devices. Wipe first then wash and dry, this is the optimal strat.

which means that the actual situation is even worse

but, certainly, not a specifically indian problem

Attached: 1650741084769.jpg (651x1024, 98.04K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nQXB-GABg

Based

yeah that's true but I learned most of my DIY makeshift weaponry and armor from whites,you guys cover more tech based information.

I do have to give Indians credit, you guys definitely share your knowledge and I respect and appreciate that.

it is simple - don't poo in the loo,shit in the street

Whites are extremely good on that DIY shit and guns.
Blacks are god at rap
Mexicans are good at seething about their inferior food
Asians are good at making aesthetically pleasing tech videos.

it is very good tutorial sir world class bahut accha
+7328973245987234979

then find a tutorial to put the dislikes back again :)

based

if you can get past the accent, the air conditioner in the background and have the autismo ability to go through 100 videos on it, they do cover everything. saved my ass many times

about 1/3 of all my teachers have been miserable women who suck at their job. the other half gave up trying to tame the 3rd world class (mexicans). i wish trump had shut down all schools. didnt learn shit and i had a few teachers just outright fail students out of spite

>*mouse click sound effect"

I fucking hate you faggots on youtube.
>be ten years ago
>search thing
>find tutorial why a white academic explaining clearly and precisely
>search issue now
>find video with title in English but video in hindi
>finally find one where it's in English
>accent hard to understand, explanation is convoluted and in an Indian dialect in English

No man Indiana are supposed to legitate like shpongle instead (((academia))) Just gave ramanujan a tumor

Man watching Linux tutorials from an Indian guy on YT is a fucking nightmare.
I just read on forums now and hope for the best.

Attached: 1650308243454.jpg (559x1024, 87.81K)

only indians i've ever met in america have been skinny faggots who came here so they could be openly queer
idk how queer india is but the indians i see online at least look like grown men.

the indian i met bragged about saudi arabia too and said he wanted to live there cause everyone was rich.

POOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you for your service pajeet. but please, please get rid of the thick cancerous accent before posting on youtube.

Explain how to use a toilet.

Attached: images.jpg (701x437, 90.95K)