Is racism good for you? Would you teach your kids?

Is racism good for you? Would you teach your kids?

Attached: 1657256557837.png (640x782, 885.2K)

if you teach kids that racism is bad, they will rebel

rather, don't talk about it. let them form their own opinions.

Jesus dude, i just moved across the country with my GF and I love her but she's a model tier titlet, b cups at best

I miss my big titty exes so much bros

Fun Fact: Your immune system is racist against rootless cosmopolitain viruses, germs and pathogens: fugging bigot.

no need to teach my kids
sent them to public school with niggers
they are racist now and I never had to say a word.

Racism is good for the countries future. Irrelevant for an individual. Yes, I would teach it.

I know that feel, had titlet gf too.
Now i'm dating double D and she is extreme racist

BFBBC

Checked. Racism is a survival tool, never relax

Every race has good people and shit people. Racism is low iq assumption blanketing entire races.

You don't have to teach them, it's natural. Western countries have to condition their kids not to be racist and even then some end up so. My father didn't teach me to hate gypsy, gypsy did.

You dont have to teach your kids racism. They figure it out on their own.

>Would you teach your kids?
Send them to public school and let them learn for themselves. That's my plan anyways.

>assumption
bullshit. its a game of numbers. If 50% of a population will attack you on sight, you make it easier on yourself and avoid 100% of them.

I'll only teach them truth. So yes.

>Is racism good for you? Would you teach your kids?
You don't have to teach it

RACISM IS POWA MOFUCKA..........

>teach racism
we arent niggers you asshole. that is what niggers do

Enjoy having a trannified child

Recognize a pattern, extrapolate future events on said pattern, act on said extrapolation.
This would be a basic description of 'thinking'. No need to teach racism. Let them recognize patterns on their own.
Unless you live amongst them, then its imminent life or death, teach them to never relax

Attached: file.png (1000x577, 195.65K)

Yes. Nobody is telling you to lynch nigs but being aware of the people around you, avoiding places where non whites hang out is just plain common sense. At work don't fratenise with blacks, even if they are nice. They have black relatives and you have no idea what they are involved in. You agree to go to a house party because your black co-worker "isn't like others" and suddenly his cousins ex-boyfriend shows up with a gun and shoots you dead.

Avoid, don't confront, be aware, don't escalate.

It's natural, and yes fighting for your kin increases your chances of survival. I would teach it to my kids but in a realistic way. The link between racism and ignorance is false, but we can do better than knee-jerk racism, just like we can do better than knee-jerk Christianity, etc.
Nice titties. Shame about the freckles.

What's wrong with with passing your exp to future gens? They shouldn't make same mistakes.

No, but those tits would be good for my dick.

>Is racism good for you?
Do you think she looks good? Because I can guarantee you she's not racist.

>Is reality good for you?
What's wrong with reality?

Have any of you guys who's an autist ever got a normie gf, what's the dynamic like?

We live in clown world.

>Verification not required.

Attached: 1655450614363.jpg (690x656, 220.83K)

Actually no, but my friend did had autistic gf. She was fun and joyfull girl, despite asked me to creampie her for once.

>Have any of you guys who's an autist ever got a normie gf, what's the dynamic like?

Never got to the gf point but I've had women interested in me who turn off when they figure out I'm a sperg

Knock her up. Pregnancy boobs are the best.

This

Racism isnt taught thru words, its learned thru experience