Brit/pol/

>Tory leadership candidates were today making frenzied last-gasp pleas for MPs to back them in today's crunch vote.

>Six wannabe PMs are on the second ballot and hoping to survive the weekend - but at least one will be knocked out this afternoon.

>Suella Braverman flew out of the blocks this morning to urge colleagues to support her after just scraping through the first round yesterday.

>The Attorney General refused to abandon her bid and declared herself the one-true defender of Brexit, saying: "We are in this to win it."

>Allies of Liz Truss want Ms Braverman and fellow true-blue rival Kemi Badenoch to fall in behind her to "unite the right" of the party.

>The Foreign Secretary placed third yesterday as outsider Penny Mordaunt charged into second and Rishi Sunak bagged first.

>Officially launching her campaign today, Ms Truss insisted she was Tory MPs' best bet to slash taxes and take on the Whitehall blob.

Attached: owenj.png (727x340, 147.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summit.news/2022/07/14/government-figures-show-non-germans-responsible-for-over-39-per-cent-of-murders/
twitter.com/GilesUdy/status/1547471093895778304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope josh dies this year.

computer
enhance 224 to 126

Attached: Screenshot (1352).png (602x526, 283.41K)

>Gaytwat with gaytwat opinions
Was funny when he got assaulted lol

What a worthless nonce he is

>anti-capitalist capitalist jew ice cream man selling anti-capitalist ice creams
kek

Attached: Screenshot (1351).png (500x315, 59.74K)

Hope he dies this year

Attached: 1511310534153.jpg (237x310, 23.38K)

Hope you have sex this year.

Clown pilled.

Reminder if you ignore tripnonces they will go away.
They're only here for attention.

for the purpose of fathering his line*

Same face he'll make when the doc says he's got AIDS

everytime I disappear you bellends cry for my return

They're here because it's the natural development of general threads. Ignore the current set, but new ones will come forth eventually.

>disappear for 48hrs
>where's josh?
>should we sent out a search party?
>threads slow down
>not as many posters
>first brit/pol/ of the day is posted much later
>late night brit/pol/s die much earlier
>I re-emerge
>fuck off josh
>joshposting begins again
>threads pick up
>less lurkers, more posters
>more threads overall
lets face it
this general can't manage without me
I'm not stuck in here with you
you're stuck in here with me

So keep ignoring them. It's not complicated.

No offence, but don't tell me what to do.

Will brits ever realize Tories have even voted far on minorities to do the process of even more going to want them being as same like before?

>>disappear for 48hrs
That's where your story became unbelievable.

You're better than Eddie desu

Attached: 1656864906015.png (300x411, 43.13K)

The current namefags in brit/pol/ are literally the worst i have ever seen in over a decade of my time on and off Any Forums. I have never seen such desperate and embarrassing attention seeking, they think this is discord/facebook. I had to get Any Forums X just to filter them

Not all of us are lucky enough to have an affectionate black stepdad mate

>me reading this post

Attached: 1655997497902.jpg (1080x1193, 219.05K)

>they think this is discord/facebook
They have a private discord where they all hang out and 'organise' their pathetic circlejerk sessions.

Gypsie

Loads of anonymous posters are virtually the same; it's more of a brit/pol/ thing rather than a trip thing imo.

summit.news/2022/07/14/government-figures-show-non-germans-responsible-for-over-39-per-cent-of-murders/
German Government Figures Show Non-Germans Responsible for Over 39 Per Cent of Murders
And over 56 per cent of manslaughter convictions, despite only making up 12 per cent of the population.

twitter.com/GilesUdy/status/1547471093895778304
>Penny Mordaunt photographed alongside Stonewall trans campaigner. Not four years or two ago but now, 13th July 2022.
>If Stonewall want Mordaunt as PM, there’s a reason why.

Attached: 1657805865505.jpg (946x2048, 229.53K)

Based

This is dumb.
Lenin and Stalin were communists operating in a capitalist system. You can want a different system while operating within the current one. Remember that before capitalism, capitalists operated in a feudal system and wanted to do away with it because it reduced their commercial opportunity.

I wouldn't be the glorious tripfag I am without eddie tho :(
ty for your kind words x

English, learn it.

Attached: 1416865088791.jpg (312x312, 26.41K)

That's a source of strength though

Your tone, watch it.

>Get cheaper small tattoo
>Inflate skin underneath
>Transforms into larger tattoo for a discounted rate
Genius.

Don’t want a state giving pakis free stuff in my cuntry, simple as.

I Tarzan. You Jane.

Your benis, post it.

They're good bois who dindunuffin and if they did, which they didn't, it was all the krauts fault anyway, imo.

The picture would be too large to upload.

no they weren't
they were ideologically possessed mongos who thought capitalism and communism were separate when they're two sides of the same coin and can only work in balance with each other
they're tools to be used
not ideologies
its like saying I'm a strimmerist and I want to see a transition from lawnmowers to strimmers for whatever reason
completely illogical because while both can do the job of the other both are useful and have separate purposes and can be used interchangeably and should be depending on the circumstances regarding the job that needs to be done

Will americans fuck the shut up for their lives in once.

Your planned criminal offence, detail it.

>I can take BBC

Attached: truss.jpg (389x297, 58.05K)

lol she is doing that shit right now, that is nuts

How do you cycle through a ban so quickly?

Not doing nuffin for 20-30 years.

the final 2 has to be paki Sunak and commie Mordaunt because the ordinary conservative members who get the final vote would not normally pick either of them. they are going to have a number done on them it's being very slickly engineered.

Attached: grtgrtture.jpg (542x554, 53.38K)

my router is right next to me lol
and I just delete my cookies