RUSSIA MAKES LAW TO DO 'SPECIAL OPERATIONS' OUTSIDE OF RUSSIA!

Who's next on the list?

Attached: 0.png (425x126, 10.89K)

this is a lie and propaganda, no such law exists.

All these supposed moves being made by russia in recent days and yet everything is still the same

when are they gonna do something actually worthwhile

based.. I predict Putin will die of cancer within 30 days.

>laws

I’m sure this will not cause any of the countries neigboring Russia to feel the need to arm themselves and get more involved with NATO.

Wow it’s so weird that both Sweden and Finland wanted to join NATO lol, like we were never under any threat at all haha.

Your mom's snatch.

I'm sure joining an US-led alliance will not make Russia feel more threatened and lash out at its neighbours. Haha.

But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted.

Attached: images-2.jpg (225x225, 8.64K)

They want to be labeled a terrorist state like Iran?

It’s an edit of when China did that, herbs and disregard

I’d rather die with a fighting chance side by side with other western nation soldiers than be overrun by a skittering horde of russian orcs when we are ”neutral”

Blessed be the Army of God. I hope they purge the world of the demonic atheist, heretic, and infidel armies.

Attached: 47686434674.jpg (520x763, 50.7K)

Maybe it's not so bad or important anymore what impotent dependent faggot nations call you.

>who’s next

What country looks like they aneed freedom and democracy?

>Blessed be the Army of God.

The Russian Army is the Army of God? How do you fucking Retards come up with this shit?

What happened to the whole "no country should strengthen it's security at the expense of others" shtick.
Can any word these subhumans say be trusted anymore?
Was all that drama prior to the invasion just a song and dance put on by Pootin?
I think we all know the answers to these questions at this point.
Looks like joining NATO and allowing NATO to strengthen the Eastern European flank was the correct decision all along. Imagine that.

Attached: 1656957714817.png (929x1175, 299.74K)

>What happened to the whole "no country should strengthen it's security at the expense of others" shtick.
>Can any word these subhumans say be trusted anymore?
>Was all that drama prior to the invasion just a song and dance put on by Pootin?
>I think we all know the answers to these questions at this point.
>Looks like joining NATO and allowing NATO to strengthen the Eastern European flank was the correct decision all along. Imagine that.

Attached: kiked.png (1159x687, 1.29M)

You tears are delicios.
Keep em coming.

Attached: 1657653593238.jpg (900x530, 174.11K)

The actor who played Borat is a jew who wanted to defame non jew countries. Imagine that.

The law imposes restrictions depending on how the crime is labeled

Go on any social media post linked to Russia and its full of literal African niggers praising Putin and the "New world order" of Africa.

Attached: 7727366189384.jpg (1080x1770, 392.99K)

What are symbols and fingers checkmate atheist

I predict Putler will outlive nato.