We always hear how immigration is great because of foreign, oriental food, but how does it impact the local...

We always hear how immigration is great because of foreign, oriental food, but how does it impact the local, traditional cuisine in globohomo countries?

Attached: 21E58759-70F6-4A97-B193-C70B604B5FB6.jpg (1000x817, 1.19M)

Globohomo food all looks different but tastes the same. I don't know how to explain it. A taco tastes like a pizza, and that tastes like a ham sandwich. It's fucking weird.

of course, with everything globalist, it initially diversifies and ultimately homogenizes. The point of globalism is to destroy culture and establish a one world culture.

shut up nigger

Attached: how good is the food.jpg (767x722, 193.34K)

Globalism is when mcdonald having szechuan sause

People get Italian food, American food (burgers) and sometimes Chinese food. Some crazy foodies get mexican food. That's eat. Nobody is eating Somali food. It's a lie.

Good question. I don't really have an answer. But I think India is an interesting example. They incorporate spices and ingredients from all around the world, yet their cuisine is both distinctly Indian and also varied throughout different regions of India. So I think they're a good example of doing globohomo food right.

>Globalism is when mcdonald having szechuan sause
you'd like that , wouldn't you chang?

So often that non reason is used as a good reason for bringing in subhumans - what a world.

Attached: 1582862775186.jpg (500x744, 114.97K)

Crazy thing about Mcdonalds is it used to be all the same all over the world, complete with western bathrooms. I used to love Mcdonalds because you could be in the most run down city in the world but you could always find a nice toilet there if you needed to take a dump. no squat toilets there, none at all. It was also just showing the world what was classic american fast food, and people loved it.

Then it changed, now all the menus are fucked up wherever you go. The only consistent thing is the quarter pounder and the big mac. This is fucked for everybody because it means they aim to put foreign local restaurants out of business too.

for me its the mcchicken. unironically would get 3 a day on my way to my summer job.

double quarter pounder with cheese or bust, but oddly enough when you are abroad the big mac is one of the cheapest deals there so i usually get that

say no to globohomo slop

Weird thing is I’ve recently seen like 3 troons/troonkins working in my town’s McDonald’s. I’ve never seen them anywhere else in my life

It's the msg. Non-top restaurants abuse using it. It's tasty, but it makes everything taste the same.

I think so, but they have to be adding somethign else too right? It's crazy. I eat food all over the world actually. I can tell if it's from a local place or if the local place is getting lazy and just using canned shit.

that looks better than sex ngl

>big mack or 1/4 lber
yeah you could do that... or get 3 mcchickens. i may get some now actually, but that would probably be $20 these days and im not made of money

Attached: mcdonalds-chicken-canada-620x348.jpg (620x348, 46.99K)

maybe if you're blow jobs are as dry as that disgusting thing

Attached: deep dish pizza 22.jpg (1125x1487, 161.87K)

Turkish Delight - the kebab and semen pizza.

>muh food
I would happily eat fucking spam everyday for the rest of my life if it means I can live in a country free of niggers, spics, goat fuckers, and kikes.
Faggots need to get their priorities straight.

it actually does, massively
where I live, there's only one bratwurst eatery left, rest is all fucking paki-pizza or turk-shit kebaps

Yeah liberals love of shitty greasy rat tacos has really made America so beautiful and shit brown.

Pizza kebab is great

yeah it's fucked up how fast food is as much as a sit own restaurant used to be, word of advice....study the specials and lunch menus in your location

Pretty heavy. I would say German restaurants are less than 50%. Italian is very, very common, then there is also quite a bit of Greek/Balkan and Asian restaurants (not counting Kebab places as restaurants), in really "colorful" parts of bigger cities you will sometimes find really exotic stuff like African restaurants.
German food got some outdated, kinda old fashioned reputation because many dishes are rather heavy, fatty, meat based which doesn't really fly with modern fags. So many places try to make traditional dishes more fancy and modern/healthy.