The state of this board

What are you guys' thoughts on the state of this board as of late? Seems like the shilling is worse than it has ever been. Just by looking at the catalog, the half decent (being generous) threads can be counted on one hand.

Attached: shills.png (894x894, 99.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are also censoring anything good.

Yep, seems like this website has gone to shit; apart from having a few organic opinions on the whole pandemic shit, there aren't many threads worth it. Just take a fucking look at the catalog kek.

What could be done about the shilling? I notice some rare times I make a thread about a certain topic that you'd expect tons of shills to flood into, but instead it stays largely untouched by shills.

Just filter any non-white flags. Only allow flags of North America, Europe, Japan, Australia & New Zealand and board discussion will tremendously improved. non-whites are what destroying Any Forums and White ethnostate.

Honestly, the mods are most likely in on it. Probably glowfags kek. So I doubt you can "do" anything about it. I just made this thread to see what other anons' opinions on this are, but lately I've been coming here less and less.
Shills are sadly behind all flags memeflaggot.

It gets really bad in middle of American hours but the rest of the time it's usable. Over time you can get really good at recognizing troll thread patterns and ignoring them. For example, the following words are red flags: point (admit it, x has a point), powerful, right (x is right, you know). The shills are lazy and have to create so many threads that they just end up reusing words. Use that to your advantage.

There hasn't been anything good on this board since pre 2016 and even that is stretching it

I'd say a combination of brute force and good cataloging.
There are only a handful of shills that actually operate. The rest are bots. When you get a shill, don't engage; immediately highlight some bad faith tactics, accompany it with a screenshot of some coordinated Discord raid, then make a better thread.

They need to bring back /sig/

>new platform
>NOOOOO ITS NOT Any Forums FUCK THAT
>requires account to help moderation
>NOOOOO I CANT BE """ANONYMOUS""" ANYMORE
>has features that Any Forums lacks
>NOOOO ITS POINTLESS MUH MINIMALISM
>has adds to pay for infrastructure because no one fucking donates
>FUCKING KIKES HOW DARE THEY NOT DO IT FOR FREE

you get what you fucking deserve, a CIA ran honeypot

They need to create a /polg/ I think the quality would improve if they moved the generals out. It's what they had to do with Any Forums

Attached: 1267068324627.jpg (400x300, 45.78K)

Agreed. The jannies hate positive improvement threads because their own lives are such trainwrecks.

pretty sure that there has been an effort to permaban oldfags and organic posters under whatever pretense possible. i have been permabanned twice for doing nothing wrong

Attached: 1643639768440.jpg (1200x1036, 141.64K)

niggers

every single board I like on this fucking god forsaken basketweaving forum is filled to the brim with absolute scum of humanity. that would be ok, if not for the fact that aside from those retards, there are bazillions of shills and bots. if you implemented the filter lists recommended per board, you would see about 10 threads per fucking day, 7 of which would die off in 15 minutes

A lot of retarded threads since mid 2020.

I agree. When i get freetime at work. The euro evening hoyrs are always prime. Evening time in northamerica the board shits up quickly.

I'm mostly a lurker and I noticed Any Forums tends to be better at night (UTC+1 timezone): slower, better quality posts, better threads. But there are a lot of shills and cancer otherwise. Some threads get created again and again and again for weeks or months on end.

retarded zoomers trolling and schizoposting =/= "shilling"

>as of late
this board hasn't been good since 2015 you fucking faggot

It's good for happenings and shitposting. Jannies can get fucked

oh you mean like nude pictures of underage natalie biden? go post it to Any Forums. go away. post biden's emails, start a discussion about economic or political theory. start a thread about political history examining how we got to where we are. go blame the left for something retarded and random. go blame the right for something retarded and random. go blame the muslims for something retarded and random. go blame trannies for something gay and random. go blame Any Forums for not accepting your jannie application. you could post whatever the fuck you want. quit shitting up the board and taking up replies complaining about shit when you could make actually decent threads

This board actually sucks and it took me way, way too long to notice it.

Yeah, Any Forums has gone to shit. I remember five years ago it was full of fun exciting threads, like when Eric Clanton hit the dude on the head with a bike lock.

Any Forums went into weaponized autism mode to try and identify Clanton. The board was full of fun and exciting threads like that that were relative to current events.

Now all the threads sound like they're made by bots. They're like a single sentence that says, "If you're pro-life then why do you eat animal meat?" The threads on Any Forums are dumb shit like that now.

They're not fun and exciting anymore.

I'll pay attention to that, you might be right. I can sniff out shill threads at a glance as well, just gets tiring to see this many.
Agreed. Going through the archives shows it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/order/asc/
You do realize opposition is fucked the moment they're sniffed out? Google killed forums for a reason (no, it did not die out naturally). They delete you from the search engine if you're lucky. If not, they use more fucked up things to take websites down.
Wouldn't be surprised. They also take down threads for petty reasons.
Yes, 37 BBC threads and "(((why))) ... x" isn't shilling you faggot. I bet you enjoy that shit.
It may have been shit since 2015 as well, but today is fucked beyond comprehension you faggot.