HAPPENING: WEST COLLAPSE IMMINENT

>brics is growing rapidly
>all the oil barons want to join them
>they have all the resources
>western infighting still going on
>turkey heel turns on nato to join brics
At least the WEF might not succeed cus of this? I dunno, it seems like we’re fucked economically

Attached: 2AD72704-F9CD-428D-BE82-3F26F2FBBCB3.jpg (584x489, 36.94K)

>2 more weeks

What the fuck are mutts doing? Bomb them or something, already.

As long as we and Brazil are in Brics, I guarantee BRICS won't manifest itself into a hostile entity.

Haha it look like a vaguine

Mutts are using your women in both holes at ur backyard

Brics doesn’t need to be hostile to beat the west dude. If you hold a monopoly over all the important resources then there’s nothing the west can do

Fuck off we're full

BRICS is a group of peace.

Your jews will subvert it even more than they have already.

Europeans without contemporary resources: created the pinnacle of civilisation and reinassance.

BRICS with current resources and knowledge: shitholes.

I don't see actual issues for our survival in the long term.
The only problem would be if shithole countries would eventually rule anything.

thats literaly the faggot rainbow flag as a flower

Attached: retard.jpg (608x402, 45.19K)

Cope westoid

Brics is literally retard shitskins
Do you not understand that there genuinely isn't enough IQ in the entire brics for it not to fall apart?

I don’t know what that means but if you’re saying we’re fucked then I agree
Yeah but as of now, we’re reliant on our cheap resources to exist in the capacity that we do. Take that away and the west crumbles to dust unless:
>we switch to nuclear energy which sadly we never will
>we switch from using oil based plastics for perishable food storage to bioplastics en masse which also won’t happen
>we start using geothermal vents as a means of energy whcih we won’t
>revamp the entirety of america so it isn’t reliant solely on cars which they defo won’t
Like, we’re fucked

Yes it's where you belong

Yeah the only problem I see with them is that they have all the energy resources and they don't give a fuck about climate jew.

Finnbro please join eurasia where you belong. Europe is not for you

I love it when Russiaboos brag about their little shitskin tinpot trading leagues
>Muh heckin keking other half of the world population! West btfo!!!

Attached: 1655783766180m.jpg (1024x599, 87.47K)

Cope westoid

brics more dike dicks haha lol lmao lmaooo

Attached: 1657777652418.jpg (419x249, 66.19K)

Shut up NATO dog

I agree and so do most of people. That's why they will never ask consent.

Attached: wefsuomi.jpg (1166x1158, 257.08K)

Don't you understand, that making BRICS currency and building economy not based on western institutions, like WEF and IMF, is pretty hostile for the West? It's a challenge for their monopoly.

DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS haha lol LMAO lmaoo kekkkk lol LOL have fun in DICKS faggot nigger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1657776235756.png (634x650, 236.28K)

>imaginary growth compared to weak west currencies
>turkey real inflation on record high; Erdogan support plummeted; people getting poorer faster than anywhere in the world currently
>china now declining due to population shrinkage and not enough automation to keep up with it; if they're clever they can keep their current standard of living
>south africa right before race war collapse, homicide and rape rates massively grown
>Brazil less growth (might even turn negative if china demand continues to tank) and more inflation than EU or US
>Russia economy already shrinking; as soon as Gas money stops flowing and rest of OPEC increases oil / gas production rate russian state budget will collapse too
Only real contender is India and they need another 10y or so to even start competing
But then again India also has geopolitical interests where it needs the west to keep China busy and against Pakistan

The bright days are over
some Power and geopolitical weight will shift away from the west
But west collapse is no where imminent
seethe harder

That sounds awfully optimistic. Brics members can just buy Russia’s gas themsevles to sustain Russia. Plus it doesn’t really matter, cus if Saudi Arabia joins them, we have no where near enough oil for the west to continue.

>But west collapse is no where imminent

fritz you're going extinct in your own country at sanic speed using your own taxes to pull it off

its over

I don't care if BRICS have all the resources, money, power and wealth
As long as five-year olds can get gender reassignment surgery in the West, I will know that God is with us

>western infighting
desert rats from israel aren't western

Also Oil countires are not really keen to join
way more money to be made in trade with the west
e.g. Kuwait just made a massive deal with germany for gas and oil, like twice the size of their entire GDP over the next decade