Is it worth getting married in this day and age...

Is it worth getting married in this day and age? If your partner and yourself have different political views is that recipe for disaster or can it work?

Attached: F75DC3F2-9A2B-40B5-B20E-F4656289FFEA.png (500x522, 105.63K)

It's rough sometimes. Imo if you have different political views it's not a good idea to get married especially if you plan to have kids. In other news I could use some advice Any Forums. I recently discovered that my wife of 8 years had an affair. She fucked her fucking spic boss on a work trip 6 months ago and kept fucking him every week until I finally managed to look through her phone when she was asleep. The messages and stuff she said really tore me up. I confronted her and she broke down crying and begged me to forgive her. She promises she will be totally transparent and never do anything like that again. She wants to work on our marriage. We have 2 kids. I really don't know what to do. First of all I feel disgusted and humiliated because her boss is obviously in better physical shape than I am. I'm not overweight or anything but I drank a lot of beer and stopped lifting regularly for a couple years so I don't look as good as I used to. I don't know whether to divorce or not. She comes from a pretty rich family whereas I was pretty poor. The marriage overall has benefited me a lot. What should I do? Am I pathetic if I don't divorce her?

If you're not b8ing yes that would be very pathetic if you didn't. If she cheated once she'll cheat again. Divorce is gonna suck for you and your kids, but you'll just have to bite the bullet. Hope you have some money saved up

>Am I pathetic if I don't divorce her?
Yes

Its currently not working out for my brother. I pray for him. In law is lefty and brother is conservative ofc. Imagine living with that since covid lockdowns and WFH

Yes. Get her on record admitting to the affair so you don't get divorce raped.
>t. multiple friends/neighbors I know narrowly avoided divorce rape by having proof of an affair by their ex-wives.

My kids are still young part of me thinks they should grow up in a household with both their parents still together not being passed back and forth between mom and dad and a stepmom/stepdad but on the other hand I feel like a cuck if I do stay.

>fellow burger
>cuck
>not surprised

That depends on how you view your marriage. She obviously broke the rules you thought you agreed to. But, that’s not necessarily a deal breaker if the whole outweighs her indiscretion. Either way you decide, if you don’t assert your dominance by punish fucking her, then yes, you are pathetic.

At fault divorce my guy. She broke her vows.

There are 0 benefits if you're a man.

Women stay with cheating men all the time for the sake of the children. It stopped being about what you want when you had kids. You should at least try to repair it.

Marry a nice white woman and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Attached: WhiteBeauty1.png (720x719, 592.13K)

except when she fucks other men behind your back and comes home freshly fucked for you to lick her out unsuspectingly. I would never marry a Western white woman. Ever.

String her up high on your nearest lamp post

You hit the wall. Maybe you should have taken better care of yourself and not been a useless lush. Sounds like you were already with someone out of your league. Bringing in a fat step mom(since you can't get much better anymore) while she goes off with the kids and the money and a ripped step dad isn't gonna make you feel any better.

I would always listen to her views.
She's smart, sometimes i may agree with her, sometimes she may agree with me. Lot of issues don't even matter.
Women are nurtures men are protectors. So maybe women are naturally more left, and men more right.

The key is you love each other and are loyal to each other.

In russian, marriage and fault is one word - бpaк.

>she
That's a man, user.

Ching chang little wang

I'm white.

Love u sis

Cheating is the one thing that can never be tolerated.
Very sad for your children.

Pro tip: whenever someone says love u sis, they dont

Many pajeets are marrying white women for unknown reasons, soon they will get shafted when their white trophy wife divorce their stupid ass and take half of their assets.

All those instagram crap is insane.

Men have a vastly different life when single when compared to women being "single", if they are actually single, it means they either have fwb(s), ons, swinger club etc, depending on the women too. Introvert women don't usually do fwb(s), but their extrovert friends can push them to enter chad harem through group sex.

This is a whites only board

You god damn niggers allow this board to devolve in to Reddit more and more daily.

This isn’t your god damn journal

Yes.

You have 2 kids, you obviously are not that into each other physically anymore, you got material benefits from it. Its honestly foolish to expect 100% loyalty from any modern marriage. It just means you are free to fuck other women as well. Ruining that comfort with divorce is short sighted from an objective point of view especially if you got young kids. Divorce fucks up any kids view on romance in the future guaranteed.

Men always have this naive romantic view on marriage and you gotta snap out of it. Yes she cheated, yes she will continue to cheat when given the opportunity but it only hurts if you have these naive ideas on romance. Get some side bitches and enjoy yourself.

Sure. If one had studied corporate law for about a decade so as to be impervious to divorce rape
Other than that, its not for children

i made her her own crypto currency for Christmas. Sadly i never got to give it to her

Don't divorce, make her suicide look convincing.

I'm Catholic and my wife is Catholic. We didn't have sex before marriage, and were married in the Catholic Church.

Marriage has gone well so far (4 years in).

Proper Any Forums answer.

went on a couple dates with a girl
fucked her in the car and at my place
never thought she'd be married, but she got a call from her husband when we were out and then it hit me.
asked a couple questions.
at first she didn't want to talk about it, then she thought it was kinda hot me knowing she is married and that I'm still interested.
found out their address and literally waited in my car for when I'm sure she wasn't home.
wanted to talk to her husband because I felt guilty, but in the end I drove off and blocked her.
first time I truly felt disgusted with myself.

Attached: 1653481132513.jpg (720x720, 93.3K)

Which one of you is harboring a sexual perversion because you were touched by a priest?

That's definitely a jewess

Simp

>Which one of you is harboring a sexual perversion because you were touched by a priest?

Neither. How much are they paying you, Shmool?

Found the whore

Honestly user, this is a total fantasy crapshot, so only do it if you only kinda care about her. This is totally leveraging the situation in a sadistic way. But try getting an open girlfriend and make your wife accept that she's her competition. If you can't get a good girl, and I understand if you can't. Then I recommend beating up her boss in some fashion where you won't get caught, and tell your wife that you did so. No matter what situation you go down. And I get that both of my things were larpy and made up on the spot for fantasy purposes. But truly, no matter what, never let her forget. Even if she has a mental breakdown over it, don't let her think for a second that she has any form of highground. Moral, social, mental. Nothing.

Attached: fake face real eyes.jpg (1024x997, 68.08K)

From a man's perspective it is not. Unless the majority of your family is religious or you want to marry a girl you grew up with and know her well. Being married or not is not relevant in our sociaty nowadays, therefore there is no need to put the ring on the thing. If you wish to bind a girl by marriage, make sure to let her sign a contract beforehand. If she refuses, you dodged a bullet.

absolute state of swedistan

In that case, I’d divorce her too.
You can have a bad marriage but cheating is the worst

>Imo if you have different political views it's not a good idea to get married especially if you plan to have kids.
WTF would you marry (or date) someone with different political opinions?
WTF would you get married if you aren't planning to have children?

No, leaf fag, as modern men are all coomers and modern women are all liberal sluts.
Marriage will only works if both are conservative, the women naturally subservient, and the man naturally a provider and a leader.

...and then everyone clapped.