Indians

Why do you hate Indians Pol?
What did they ever do to you?

State your top reasons

Attached: d39.png (1170x1169, 338.33K)

they are weirdos who smell bad

they kept killing the settlers like dude they just need a place to live please just be nice poor pilgrims

>1st Reason: They exist
>2nd Reason: See 1st reason

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x399, 12.15K)

From the west perspective, you scam our aunts with your redeems.
From the east perspective, you helped the British invade China and doom them to a century of slavery.

You're all around a shitty people.

GOOD MORNING SIR
I AM REJECTING THE PREMISE OF YOUR QUESTION
I LOVE INDIANS AND ALL OTHERS ON THE SOUTH ASIAN SUBCONTINENT.

> why do white nationalists hate Indians?
> what did the Indians ever do to "white nationalists"?
> Sir, white sir, like us sir. We beg you.

Attached: image_2022-07-14_143046202.png (640x1191, 368.22K)

peepee poopoo doodoo in the looloo

They lie, they cheat, they steal. They also eat with their fingers instead of a knife and fork like a normal human being.

The only people that hate us on pol are changs. They seethe continuously because they will never be ceos.

hello sir
the needfull is of it
i think yes

Do you eat pizza and sandwiches and wraps with a fork and knife faggot? Or do you use your hands?

I don't think you even understand what you did to them.
It has nothing to do with your CEOs.

Attached: 1645468628754.jpg (1005x1543, 738.01K)

I would make millions off the designated street

>Do you eat pizza and sandwiches and wraps with a fork and knife faggot? Or do you use your hands?

Attached: 8F84E714-0ECA-4E77-97E3-2A634A39281F.jpg (1024x648, 144.47K)

The Chinese see you as the pet dog of the Europeans.

In the schools they are all taught about how you invaded Beijing, and they don't understand how an Asian country could suck so much European cock.

I guess there is a lot of disgust towards you since the Chinese had never invaded New Delhi up to that point.

Also, you helped the British produce Opium as well, didn't you?

stole all IT jobs
and they are fuckign incompetent at them

masala tastes horrible

they are a shit race of liars and scammers. Their economy is 95% scamming people over the internet or coming to western countries to scam people out of their job with fake credentials.

I cannot believe 1.5 billion of them have been fucked into existence.

discount?

>just like leftards
theres nothing to like you dumb cunt

pay cash, no tax?

Honestly, I think it's programmed into my DNA sequence to be disgusted by them. The revulsion is even more visceral than for niggers. I actually started to think about this in more detail when I realized that I'm almost equally as disgusted by women who are willing to date them. That's when I knew it wasn't learned behavior but instinctive, I wouldn't even want to risk spreading my genes into a woman who doesn't have whatever natural instincts I'm carrying. I don't feel this way about any other race.

Attached: MV5BOWIwM2Q1MDQtMTUzOS00M2M0LThmYTAtYmQ5ODUxOWFhYzdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg (750x996, 88.12K)

Caste culture is evil and they worship nephilim demons

Attached: 1657269415939s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Wait, are you talking about women or do you mean poojeets?

They are entirely repulsive.