I hurt my shoulder and needed a tylenol 3, but decided Fuck it, Canada is collapsing

So I went for broke and told the Doc I had a monkey on my back. Turns out in Canada, If you tell your doc you are addicted to laudanum, he gives you this.

Attached: canada.jpg (792x549, 69.8K)

Based and hydromorphpilled

Lucky. That shid is strong asf.

I told a doctor i smoke weed.
Then i got a slipped disk and could not get painkillers, and will not be getting any in the future either.

Taking pills is cringe and homo.

the doctor recommended me a strain of Kush

What is it with North America and drugs? Here in Europe you would have to break 4 limbs to get something strong. Hurt shoulder? Go buy some 500mg paracetamol and fuck off

>dilaudid
Fuggin score, but opiates are for degens. Sell that shit to some fuckin degens, fren.

> laudanum
Nice larp

same here. But if you tell them your addicted they throw them at you. I knew I'd get nothing for my shoulder, but if I told a single lie I'd be gold and I was.

How is this happening to a country?

>t nigger
Smoke some more weed bro

>Sell that shit to some fuckin degens,
the fucking doctor is giving them away, the have a street value less than a bubblegum ball

>What is it with North America and drugs?
Corrupt industry.

sure they are memeflag, why don’t you take it off and show us you are in canada

A fella has to make a buck, user. At least the drugs are clean, if a junkie didn't buy user's dillies they'd just sore some fetty.

So now you're getting addicted for real? Sucks for you.

If we had a stroke, a heart attack, face ripped off they would give us an aspirin here.

You are either going to have to eventually withdrawal from these or kill yourself. Either way enjoy you trip to hell.

I didn't take them, I just have a bad feeling about Canada

Basically this OP. Opiates ain't no joke. I'm hooked on kratom and it's a weak one.

I have a feeling this is a pajeet

Cured depression with shrooms here. Literally broke the part of my brain was dishing out anxiety. Now all my cortisol and adrenaline is in balance and I don't experience stress anymore. Fear is still there but only when necessary. Constant nagging fear and worry has well fucked off.

Dumb ass junkies prefer that shit to real heroin. You got the best drug except maybe oxymorphone.

That fades after awhile.
T. Ex mycologist.

What in the actual fuck. I had arm surgery where they literally cut out part of the bone and they sent me home with Tylenol and a drainage tube lol.

I've only had codeine a few times since the 70s. And you know what, I wanted to get codeine this time but I figured being honest would be a roll of the dice but lying would be a sure thing.

You can thank the nigger Kang for that one.

>Burnaby
the doctor was asian guaranteed and he wanted you to become a useless degenerate, so he gave you this.
"paypack" for the opium wars i suppose

Opiates are overall way easier to get in Europe if you factor in the illegal trade.

same shit where i live. if you ONLY have two alcoholic drinks a day you are fine, but if you smoke a little bud on the weekend they treat you like an addict.

where you live? I’ll buy them.

Cool it, RCMP.

I just off clonazepam. What to replace it with?

a bullet

rcmp are full of niggers, faggots, and kikes. not to mention foid diversity hires.

Thats crazy dude. I could have my arm chopped off by a Mexican in the streets and the doctors here would give me some Motrin. Ever since the "opioid epidemic" started about a decade ago, its impossible to get shit thats good out of a doc anymore.

try lifting weights and learn to get high off the training.